December 2012 - Post Your Pick-Ups

most viewed right now
 145
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 127
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
120 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 115
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #961
The Consultant 371 heat pts371
space
avatar space
space
$27,042 | Props total: 34042 34042
 bridouble said:
i was mad as sh*t when my finishline shipments came...UPS man just dropped them off and left. 2 days in a row....




Thats f'd up!

I was calling everyday to make sure they didn't do me like that cause I was out of town.
 5 years ago '07        #962
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
I was scared finishlie would leave mine, so I called the main 1800# and told them to hold them at my local pickup spot
 12-31-2012, 09:39 AM         #963
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas need to not live with mommy, and live in apartments where they will hold packages at your leasing office.

Kidding of course.

That sh*t sucks, I hope n*ggas not getting got outchea. I'm surprised you n*ggas are actually getting fresh kicks from Finish Line. Maybe I'm sleeping.
 5 years ago '07        #964
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
 Bezerk said:
n*ggas need to not live with mommy, and live in apartments where they will hold packages at your leasing office.

Kidding of course.

That sh*t sucks, I hope n*ggas not getting got outchea. I'm surprised you n*ggas are actually getting fresh kicks from Finish Line. Maybe I'm sleeping.
You are sleeping. Also, you calling out people for living with mommas when you live in an apartment. I have a house that I own, fu*k paying for an apartment..
 12-31-2012, 11:08 AM         #965
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cmac23 said:
You are sleeping. Also, you calling out people for living with mommas when you live in an apartment. I have a house that I own, fu*k paying for an apartment..
Having a house sounds good in theory, but n*ggas be living in shacks or in sh*t situations... Living in an house sounds better on paper for most n*ggas.

But with my field of work and how relocation comes frequent, I'm cool with my dope a.ss apartment for now. I'm not ready for all the BS that comes with being a home owner and having to do everything yourself too. We got maintenance men on deck round here plehboi,

Plus, I was fu*king around anyway... that's why said I was joking you sensitive fu*k.
 5 years ago '07        #966
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$10,330 | Props total: 10828 10828

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #967
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
 Bezerk said:
Having a house sounds good in theory, but n*ggas be living in shacks or in sh*t situations... Living in an house sounds better on paper for most n*ggas.

But with my field of work and how relocation comes frequent, I'm cool with my dope a.ss apartment for now. I'm not ready for all the BS that comes with being a home owner and having to do everything yourself too. We got maintenance men on deck round here plehboi,

Plus, I was fu*king around anyway... that's why said I was joking you sensitive fu*k.
I'm sensitive, but you the one that explained your situation in a paragraph.. Ok..
 12-31-2012, 12:26 PM         #968
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 specialk103185 said:
lol, why yall hatin on the man like that?
its not hate
its the stupid bred reference he made
that bred and bread reference is retarded as fu*k
 5 years ago '04        #969
killacag 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$1,991 | Props total: 40 40
 DIPSET101 said:

[pic - click to view]

big step man congrats!!!




Got the black n tans



[pic - click to view]












 12-31-2012, 03:28 PM         #970
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DIPSET101 said:

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #971
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,467 | Props total: 5000 5000
Hope you got a receipt for that and a pre nup lol.


Good sh*t fam
 5 years ago '07        #972
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$10,330 | Props total: 10828 10828
 specialk103185 said:
You ain't right lol...

Congrats DIPSET
Your Instagram...


Thanks y'all
 12-31-2012, 07:50 PM         #973
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



best wishes fi 2013 BX Fam!!
 5 years ago '04        #974
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,467 | Props total: 5000 5000
That's what happen win I finally saw special k pic lol

Jk

Happy new years everyone

Be safe.
 5 years ago '11        #975
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$9,457 | Props total: 4556 4556
I got c*ck blocked like a mother fuccker tonight... Fucck the god damn world
 5 years ago '05        #976
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,933 | Props total: 13356 13356
 bridouble said:
i was mad as sh*t when my finishline shipments came...UPS man just dropped them off and left. 2 days in a row....
UPS dropped my sh*t off @ the next door neighbors house before

And I didn't tell them to either
 5 years ago '07        #977
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,725 | Props total: 11452 11452
how u know lax. thats like fam right there. thats my ecuadorian a.ss motherfu*ker right there
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
137 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
45 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
138 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy