December 2012 - Post Your Pick-Ups

most viewed right now
 78
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #461
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,410 | Props total: 2357 2357
 DaViLLe726 said:

Im from the Hood.
I get money.
................................
...............................
...............................
wahh he was talking about my mommy wahhhhhh
 5 years ago '10        #462
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,410 | Props total: 2357 2357
somthing light...



 5 years ago '04        #463
missing linX 
space
avatar space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
 shadydre85 said:
somthing light...



 12-13-2012, 12:10 AM         #464
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
You think im kidding im not. lol
You could have been lucky with the first pick. So lets see how you do. What you like going foward? I bet straight and parlay.
I said before i bet Nfl and College basketball.
Im down for the week 289 tho. Lets get the account back to positive and make some money GURU haha.
College basketball is my specialty... and I'm pretty good with the NFL... I'm also good at looking at games and telling cats "I wouldn't bet on that game because of (blah blah)."

My homies always come to me for advice... you can't imagine how many "I told you so's" I've dropped on these n*ggas for not listening.
 12-13-2012, 12:14 AM         #465
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
somthing light...



Definitely not my steez, but I fu*ks with them. They look like something Jeezy would rock.
 12-13-2012, 01:00 PM         #466
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
new pick up
[IMG] Uploaded with [/IMG]
 5 years ago '04        #467
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 511 511
These just came in today

[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
 5 years ago '09        #468
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,078 | Props total: 8849 8849
 Rico23 said:
you would have been better off coppin next week....the quality on those are bad....i swear to god every time i put mine on i feel like i'm wearing

[pic - click to view]



this is the main reason why i'm buying another pair next week
I notice that with 4's bred on my right foot
 5 years ago '12        #469
quanb24 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$596 | Props total: 0 0
 pufntrees718 said:
new pick up
[IMG] Uploaded with [/IMG]
 5 years ago '04        #470
bdizzle316 
space
avatar space
space
$504 | Props total: 1 1
I actually got a call from my local Footaction saying I was picked in the raffle for the Stealth Foams. First raffle I actually tried for. Gotta be there between 7-8am tomorrow.
 5 years ago '04        #471
missing linX 
space
avatar space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
 Twin4real said:
You win a raffle (which is hard to do) then you have to be there from 7-8 a.m. on a work day. The sh*t that is going on now just to get a pair of shoes is beyond stupid, you gotta go through all this work just to give these people your money
 5 years ago '11        #472
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
 Twin4real said:
You win a raffle (which is hard to do) then you have to be there from 7-8 a.m. on a work day. The sh*t that is going on now just to get a pair of shoes is beyond stupid, you gotta go through all this work just to give these people your money
games fu*ked up
 5 years ago '11        #473
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Twin4real said:
You win a raffle (which is hard to do) then you have to be there from 7-8 a.m. on a work day. The sh*t that is going on now just to get a pair of shoes is beyond stupid, you gotta go through all this work just to give these people your money
Its complete bullsh*t. Then when you try to call the shoe store, they either don't know, can't release info, or are just flat out bi*ches. I can't tell you how many times I call a store and THEY DONT ANSWER (pus*y a.ss HOH). Or they are LITERALLY mocking you over the phone. (manager of HOH). Glad i'm sitting my a.ss down beginning of next year. I don't need sh*t else till April
 5 years ago '10        #474
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,410 | Props total: 2357 2357
 whitesand said:
Its complete bullsh*t. Then when you try to call the shoe store, they either don't know, can't release info, or are just flat out bi*ches. I can't tell you how many times I call a store and THEY DONT ANSWER (pus*y a.ss HOH). Or they are LITERALLY mocking you over the phone. (manager of HOH). Glad i'm sitting my a.ss down beginning of next year. I don't need sh*t else till April
yea they did the same sh*t to me fu*kin c*nt told me to call back after the 22nd for ticket info for the thunders stupid c*nt must have thought i was some young n*gga or born yesterday. if anything this ticket bull sh*t sh*t will cause more shootings. if this keeps up im at the point where ill just sell my whole collection and say fu*k this and hang it up.


Last edited by shadydre85; 12-13-2012 at 11:18 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #475
bdizzle316 
space
avatar space
space
$504 | Props total: 1 1
 whitesand said:
Its complete bullsh*t. Then when you try to call the shoe store, they either don't know, can't release info, or are just flat out bi*ches. I can't tell you how many times I call a store and THEY DONT ANSWER (pus*y a.ss HOH). Or they are LITERALLY mocking you over the phone. (manager of HOH). Glad i'm sitting my a.ss down beginning of next year. I don't need sh*t else till April
Oh, it was some bullsh*t I had to go through to get the ticket. I was Christmas shopping with wifey last weekend, so I was in the mall on Saturday and Sunday. I end up asking the manager on Saturday when they were handing out tickets for the Stealths and she told me tomorrow (Sunday) at 5pm. So when I get to the mall Sunday (around 4:30p), of course the same employees are not there. So I ask the guy if they still handing out tickets at 5 for the Foams and he tells me that they're not doing tickets for the Foams, only the Cool Grey 9s. I tell him I spoke to a manager yesterday and she told me that y'all will be handing them out at 5. He says he doesn't think so. So of course I waited, and the closer it gets to 5, a couple of more customers are showing up asking for tickets. So he finally goes to the back and gets the tickets, has us write our name and number down and gives us the other end of the ticket. When I ask him where do I write my size, he tell me they don't need it unless they call you. With that response, the way he denied it when I got to the store, and the fact that they were getting sizes for the Cool Grey 9s, I SWORE they were rigging the raffle. But I got a call and I'm good. I'm on vacay til the 3rd, so being there between 8-9am ain't no biggie. I do think the raffle is a better way of dealing with customers instead of the mass hysteria that has been happening from lining up, but yeah, its too much sh*t u gotta do to give up your money.
 5 years ago '11        #476
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 shadydre85 said:
yea they did the same sh*t to me fu*kin c*nt told me to call back after the 22nd for ticket info for the thunders stupid c*nt must have thought i was some young n*gga or born yesterday. if anything this ticket bull sh*t sh*t will cause more shootings. if this keeps up im at the point where ill just sell my whole collection and say fu*k this and hang it up.
That's that sh*t that get people fu*ked up. You would have been wrong to snuff her dumb a.ss @ or outside her job. Why in the hell would she intentionally give you bad info?! bi*ch you sell shoes for a living! I agree the ticket thing will cause more robberies, n*ggas better be watching they back, ESPECIALLY sunday & friday. i'm thinking its putting the store employees in more danger. Nobody is going to flat out rob them for the shoes but they could get caught in the crossfire. I'm surprised n*ggas ain't been hitting trucks
 5 years ago '11        #477
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 shadydre85 said:
yea they did the same sh*t to me fu*kin c*nt told me to call back after the 22nd for ticket info for the thunders stupid c*nt must have thought i was some young n*gga or born yesterday. if anything this ticket bull sh*t sh*t will cause more shootings. if this keeps up im at the point where ill just sell my whole collection and say fu*k this and hang it up.
fu*k that though. Thats the point of the collection, let the newbies f!ght over em' that's why I spent on the last 4 releases, because I didn't have em' and I see sh*t getting harder & harder
 5 years ago '11        #478
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 bdizzle316 said:
Oh, it was some bullsh*t I had to go through to get the ticket. I was Christmas shopping with wifey last weekend, so I was in the mall on Saturday and Sunday. I end up asking the manager on Saturday when they were handing out tickets for the Stealths and she told me tomorrow (Sunday) at 5pm. So when I get to the mall Sunday (around 4:30p), of course the same employees are not there. So I ask the guy if they still handing out tickets at 5 for the Foams and he tells me that they're not doing tickets for the Foams, only the Cool Grey 9s. I tell him I spoke to a manager yesterday and she told me that y'all will be handing them out at 5. He says he doesn't think so. So of course I waited, and the closer it gets to 5, a couple of more customers are showing up asking for tickets. So he finally goes to the back and gets the tickets, has us write our name and number down and gives us the other end of the ticket. When I ask him where do I write my size, he tell me they don't need it unless they call you. With that response, the way he denied it when I got to the store, and the fact that they were getting sizes for the Cool Grey 9s, I SWORE they were rigging the raffle. But I got a call and I'm good. I'm on vacay til the 3rd, so being there between 8-9am ain't no biggie. I do think the raffle is a better way of dealing with customers instead of the mass hysteria that has been happening from lining up, but yeah, its too much sh*t u gotta do to give up your money.
I would have went off right then. He knew goddamn well they had tickets, he thought he could shake you. Which again is some hoe a.ss sh*t. And where I go it's never a raffle just guaranteed tickets. But the manager won't let you get it without you ID? Talking bout ya license number gotta match?!
 5 years ago '07        #479
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$9,855 | Props total: 8814 8814
 bdizzle316 said:
Oh, it was some bullsh*t I had to go through to get the ticket. I was Christmas shopping with wifey last weekend, so I was in the mall on Saturday and Sunday. I end up asking the manager on Saturday when they were handing out tickets for the Stealths and she told me tomorrow (Sunday) at 5pm. So when I get to the mall Sunday (around 4:30p), of course the same employees are not there. So I ask the guy if they still handing out tickets at 5 for the Foams and he tells me that they're not doing tickets for the Foams, only the Cool Grey 9s. I tell him I spoke to a manager yesterday and she told me that y'all will be handing them out at 5. He says he doesn't think so. So of course I waited, and the closer it gets to 5, a couple of more customers are showing up asking for tickets. So he finally goes to the back and gets the tickets, has us write our name and number down and gives us the other end of the ticket. When I ask him where do I write my size, he tell me they don't need it unless they call you. With that response, the way he denied it when I got to the store, and the fact that they were getting sizes for the Cool Grey 9s, I SWORE they were rigging the raffle. But I got a call and I'm good. I'm on vacay til the 3rd, so being there between 8-9am ain't no biggie. I do think the raffle is a better way of dealing with customers instead of the mass hysteria that has been happening from lining up, but yeah, its too much sh*t u gotta do to give up your money.
Same sh*t happened to me. I ask the manager what time will they do tickets and she said Sunday at 5pm. I get there Sunday around 3pm and I ask some young n*gga who work there and he laughs and say we did that this morning. Went to footaction and they had a sign up that said no more tickets. So I ask this young chic who work there and she say the same sh*t. Told the bi*ch about the ad from footlocker and other retail stores and she said dont trust them just ask an employee. I'm like bi*ch you telling me to ask a fu*king employee when y'all n*ggas the one giving people the run around or the wrong info. So I skip to jimmy jazz and they say its first come first serve. So I call on Thursday to confirm again and they say they handed out tickets that morning.
 5 years ago '10        #480
Intoxicated 123 heat pts123
space
avatar space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 166 166
Just got a pair of concords from FNL!!!!



Hope this is legit and they don't cancel..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 99
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 46
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
236 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy