Slain Chicago Rapper Lil JoJo's Mother and Brother Interviewed On BET

most viewed right now
 NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
112 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-02-2012, 01:22 PM         #81
recklesss  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil homie asked for it.

Made a song dissing a gang
Go on their block talking sh*t
Go back to their block and tweeting his location

He went without a gun, thinking it was a game and got k!lled. It's complete bullsh*t, but when you look for trouble, chances are you will find it.

He did this to get fame, be noticed and to look hard. When you try another person, and they hood, you better be ready to f!ght for your life.

Then his brother just sitting on the cam trying to flex and sh*t. You should be sad over your brother, not trying to stunt for these hos. Dumbass.
 12-02-2012, 02:27 PM         #82
crunkynmunky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
I dont know how Chief Keef and Chop met, probably in school or something.

[video - click to view]

...speaks on how they linked up....
 5 years ago '06        #83
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
Imo i don't think his bro was tryna flex, i think he was just like "ok we gotta do an interview, lets do this" he came off more ignorant in this interview than in his videos, though. The mother on the other hand. I know u may have had other kids, but u dont go on tv like "it aint my fault, i got alot to look after" even if its the truth. She looked bad cause when he mentioned that, she obviously got flustered, defensive and started talking a lil fast w/ slight attitude. Stay calm.
 12-02-2012, 02:32 PM         #84
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
I dont know you, but you know me and seem jealous or mad about something. So does that put you on my d!ck? Who are you kid? You think n*ggas in Chicago dont ALREADY know everything I post about? Let me break it down to you how geographically close GBE and Jojo's hood is to me. I live on the Southside which is the same side GBE/OTF started in. I also live in the same specific subregion of the Southside GBE/OTF is from (i.e. Southwest Side of Chicago), I lived in the 70 blocks of Normal from 97-2004, 63rd/64th Normal aka Lamron is a short ride up Normal from my old crib. Jojo's area on 69th/70th is not far from my old crib either. The rapper Lil Mister who used to rap with Jojo grew up on 75th & Stewart about two block away from my old crib. But I guess according to you Im not surposed to know about rappers from the immediate area near where I grew from.

Let me tell you what real d!ck riding is. Real d!ckriding is an outtertown n*gga like you who is not even from the Southside let alone Chicago, trying to have an opinion on what Southside n*ggas should know about their own communities.
don't worry son jus ride d!ck and he gon hate on anybody i fu*k wit or talk to

he a stalker
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago