Slain Chicago Rapper Lil JoJo's Mother and Brother Interviewed On BET

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #61
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 swayze said:
Damn cuz you havent choke to death off these lil niccaz dic yet? You a pathetic mf yo. Its like you take pride in knowing as much as possible about these niccaz. Get damn grip lil nicca.
I dont know you, but you know me and seem jealous or mad about something. So does that put you on my d!ck? Who are you kid? You think n*ggas in Chicago dont ALREADY know everything I post about? Let me break it down to you how geographically close GBE and Jojo's hood is to me. I live on the Southside which is the same side GBE/OTF started in. I also live in the same specific subregion of the Southside GBE/OTF is from (i.e. Southwest Side of Chicago), I lived in the 70 blocks of Normal from 97-2004, 63rd/64th Normal aka Lamron is a short ride up Normal from my old crib. Jojo's area on 69th/70th is not far from my old crib either. The rapper Lil Mister who used to rap with Jojo grew up on 75th & Stewart about two block away from my old crib. But I guess according to you Im not surposed to know about rappers from the immediate area near where I grew from.

Let me tell you what real d!ck riding is. Real d!ckriding is an outtertown n*gga like you who is not even from the Southside let alone Chicago, trying to have an opinion on what Southside n*ggas should know about their own communities.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 12-02-2012 at 02:13 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #62
MALIS 
space
space
space
$2,775 | Props total: 1706 1706
n*ggaz wanna act like they bangin when they on wax, but when sh*t gets real thats when u get interviews like that...u call out real street n*ggaz sometimes u get a answer
 5 years ago '06        #63
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
i feel like i lost brain cells looking at these videos.

.....this jojo is better than the Keef kid tho
 5 years ago '04        #64
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,398 | Props total: 106 106
People put too much emphasis on "good" and "bad" parenting. We make our own choices in life. At some point you have to accept responsibility for your actions. JoJo's mom and brother did look ridiculous up there though. Even we knew he was gang affiliated. How the fu*k is it possible that his mom didn't know?

5 years ago '07        #65
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Ralph Nautica said:
#23 OsoArrogant$wagg ‏@SwaggOTOD
And BET paid us for dat. As long as we followed dat contract ��������

Bands a make them dance
 5 years ago '06        #66
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
U would thnk someone like 2pac died if u are a first timer on BX lol... Lil dumb n*gga was lost and got popped end of story. Happens everyday and his music sucked jus like all the rest of them Chicago n*ggas
 12-02-2012, 07:06 AM         #67
InnanetGsRunSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Is this what that interview was all about?!?

Pure exploitation of your son's death.

Would Jojo want her to make money off of his dead name? God forbid but if I die and ma has a chance to get some needed money for me then sure, why not. My mama is honest though, if I'm a spade I'm a spade. I just read somewhere Jojo doesn't have a tombstone. Update, anyone?
 12-02-2012, 07:14 AM         #68
InnanetGsRunSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 frequent23 said:
U would thnk someone like 2pac died if u are a first timer on BX lol... Lil dumb n*gga was lost and got popped end of story. Happens everyday and his music sucked jus like all the rest of them Chicago n*ggas
The thing is n*ggas don't know if it was a hit by some n*ggas who are hot right now or some gang sh*t. No the lil n*gga wasn't Pac but its an intriguing case.
 5 years ago '06        #69
Lay 
space
space
$13,302 | Props total: 478 478
 Ralph Nautica said:
#23 OsoArrogant$wagg ‏@SwaggOTOD
And BET paid us for dat. As long as we followed dat contract ��������

Idiots, the lot of them.
 5 years ago '05        #70
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 RoyaL CraCk said:
his mom is a ignorant bi*ch yo
nah man you are. she didn't take sides and answered the questions best she could. i thought she did a good job as well as his brother.
 5 years ago '07        #71
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,948 | Props total: 5849 5849
really ignorant
 5 years ago '06        #72
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 1224 1224
lol these dudes look like they not even 18 yet......

society lost
 5 years ago '06        #73
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
first of all who the fu*k is lil jojo? And they always give them the title of a "Rapper". must have been a local artist where he lived or something.
 5 years ago '07        #74
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,321 | Props total: 1109 1109
 illmatic826 said:
If your child's only aspiration is to become a rapper.....

You have failed as a parent SMH
thread could end here
 5 years ago '06        #75
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1794 1794
Is this sh*t supposed to be hot...cause its pretty doo too. n*ggas be lying to themselves b.
 5 years ago '06        #76
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1794 1794
Is this sh*t supposed to be hot...cause its pretty doo doo. n*ggas be lying to themselves b.
 12-02-2012, 10:51 AM         #77
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas be comin in threads for sh*t they don't like n over anayzing it b. u over analyze it and still u dont get it

u know u gon be like that ur whole life right?
 5 years ago '09        #78
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,110 | Props total: 1651 1651
smh i dont feel bad for her she knew it was coming and she has the confidence to show her face on camera saying she scared of her life
 5 years ago '11        #79
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,179 | Props total: 3469 3469
 Chief Dee said:
alarm clock music
 5 years ago '11        #80
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,571 | Props total: 6469 6469
 Chief Dee said:
I dont know you, but you know me and seem jealous or mad about something. So does that put you on my d!ck? Who are you kid? You think n*ggas in Chicago dont ALREADY know everything I post about? Let me break it down to you how geographically close GBE and Jojo's hood is to me. I live on the Southside which is the same side GBE/OTF started in. I also live in the same specific subregion of the Southside GBE/OTF is from (i.e. Southwest Side of Chicago), I lived in the 70 blocks of Normal from 97-2004, 63rd/64th Normal aka Lamron is a short ride up Normal from my old crib. Jojo's area on 69th/70th is not far from my old crib either. The rapper Lil Mister who used to rap with Jojo grew up on 75th & Stewart about two block away from my old crib. But I guess according to you Im not surposed to know about rappers from the immediate area near where I grew from.

Let me tell you what real d!ck riding is. Real d!ckriding is an outtertown n*gga like you who is not even from the Southside let alone Chicago, trying to have an opinion on what Southside n*ggas should know about their own communities.

I hate when n*ggas try and tell you about your own city and they not even from there lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy