NBA Fines Spurs $250,000

most viewed right now
 56
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 38
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #121
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 5881 5881
 5 years ago '06        #122
twenty1 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,134 | Props total: 107 107
 vinceisallin said:
The heat barely won so wtf...... This fine just shows how greedy this league is.
co-signing on this and others that posted similar.

it's a shame heat pulled it out in the last two minutes. i wonder if the fine would have been the same if the heat lost

 5 years ago '07        #123
Scion69 
space
avatar space
space
$342 | Props total: 0 0
I didn't read every page but what some of you guys are missing is that he sent them home. He didn't bench them and rest them like he usually does (And has been warned about) he sent them home. They didn't even come to the game. The fans didn't even know that until they got there. Prime time game against the heat the main starters not even in the building. No press conferences no pictures and a whole lot of angry fans. The NBA is a business first and what they did was not in the best interest of the nba. They changes the scheduling in the NFL because of this.
 12-01-2012, 11:14 AM         #124
JRHernandez88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
I understand both sides, but this is the only thing it should come down to. Does it go against the rules? If Stern doesn't want this to happen he has to make it a clear cut rule in black and white for all to follow, can't just be when he wants to. Pop been doing this for the last few years and nobody ever gave a fu*k until it fu*ked up the big TNT game smh Either it's a real or it's not a rule, and if it's a rule it needs to be a clear one and not some judgement call based on if the game's gonna be on national tv or not.
amen

 tonystarks21 said:
exactly thats the only way I see it, pop was fu*king scared Don't give me that B/S about giving his role players valuable experience and confidence. If he wanted to bench his star players he could have clearly benched them against the wizards or magic , two lesser-talented teams. Cmon you're going against the defending champs in their city why would you rest your players. It simply comes down to competition and staying competitive you would want to see how your team matches up with the best at full stregnth disregarding injuries and what not. sh*t was so random too. And every team is going to have a disadvantage due to their schedule at some point of the season everything balances it out through the full 8 months people need to stop bi*ching about it.
bro these are professionals of the league, I guarantee you they are not scared to play anyone in the NBA. This team has beaten and battled with all-time great teams. Pop's is playing chess while the rest of the league is playing checkers.

 Scion69 said:
I didn't read every page but what some of you guys are missing is that he sent them home. He didn't bench them and rest them like he usually does (And has been warned about) he sent them home. They didn't even come to the game. The fans didn't even know that until they got there. Prime time game against the heat the main starters not even in the building. No press conferences no pictures and a whole lot of angry fans. The NBA is a business first and what they did was not in the best interest of the nba. They changes the scheduling in the NFL because of this.
Exactly this is Pop's personal protest against the NBA and their scheduling. Did you see the ESPN graph dude put up earlier comparing their schedules up to that game??
 5 years ago '04        #125
Steve-0 
space
avatar space
space
$313 | Props total: 3 3
the spurs should have been fined more. i feel bad for any heat fans that bought tickets to the game. they should have been fully refunded
 5 years ago '05        #126
blah blah blah 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$12,366 | Props total: 9347 9347
 tonystarks21 said:
exactly thats the only way I see it, pop was fu*king scared Don't give me that B/S about giving his role players valuable experience and confidence. If he wanted to bench his star players he could have clearly benched them against the wizards or magic , two lesser-talented teams. Cmon you're going against the defending champs in their city why would you rest your players. It simply comes down to competition and staying competitive you would want to see how your team matches up with the best at full stregnth disregarding injuries and what not. sh*t was so random too. And every team is going to have a disadvantage due to their schedule at some point of the season everything balances it out through the full 8 months people need to stop bi*ching about it.


on point as hell
 12-01-2012, 12:25 PM         #127
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
them haters are tight as hell
 12-01-2012, 12:42 PM         #128
S E L F  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Basketball reasons...
 5 years ago '06        #129
Knockout5 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$773 | Props total: 51 51
At least I know one coach that wouldn't mind seeing Stern leave...am i right?































































 12-01-2012, 02:46 PM         #130
Jsinn23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tim Dunkin Donut fu*ked my whole sh*t up for my fantasy team for sitting him. fu*kin Douche Bag Spurs. They are just scared of the HEAT. Point Blank.
 5 years ago '11        #131
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$42,249 | Props total: 17687 17687
 Jsinn23 said:
Tim Dunkin Donut fu*ked my whole sh*t up for my fantasy team for sitting him. fu*kin Douche Bag Spurs. They are just scared of the HEAT. Point Blank.
you think the best coached team in the league is scared of anybody
 5 years ago '06        #132
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,843 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Jsinn23 said:
Tim Dunkin Donut fu*ked my whole sh*t up for my fantasy team for sitting him. fu*kin Douche Bag Spurs. They are just scared of the HEAT. Point Blank.
Wait are we taking about reggy season heat, or playoff heat? We are know the big three for the heat aren't allowed to play d in the reggy season
 5 years ago '04        #133
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Funny Popovich never does this for home games.
 12-01-2012, 05:51 PM         #134
DailyOperator  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ people saying the fans are the victims... bi*ch please!

LOL so what if they lost with those guys playing? "well at least we saw tim duncan, manu ginobili, and tony parker fu*k our team up! Yeah!!!"

I'm pretty sure those fu*kers didn't care when their team won! I know I pay to see game to watch my team WIN, i don't give a fu*k who's playing for the other team.
 5 years ago '05        #135
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$11,829 | Props total: 3443 3443
paid off :)
 5 years ago '07        #136
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
If you really think Popovich was scared of the Heat, you have lost all basketball credibility. Seriously. This helps separate the true fans from the box-score fans.
 5 years ago '04        #137
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
Resting came in handy I see




  103 - 26 STRK: 4 w in a row WIN PCT: 79% 24 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 5 years ago '05        #138
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
avatar space
space
$25,268 | Props total: 19765 19765
Great bump.
 06-12-2013, 02:00 AM         #139
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sticks said:
Great bump.
shoulda saved it for if they actually win the title

people just can't wait to bump some threads tho since they gotta be "first"

 06-12-2013, 02:08 AM         #140
Tyrant Noir  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fixed:
 Cheeze said:
shoulda saved it for when they win the title

people just can't wait to bump some threads tho since they gotta be "first"

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
203 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy