most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,264 | Props total: 17717 17717
 k3llz said:
i can't believe the majority of you n*ggaz and fans are agreeing with Pop, we all looked forward to this game and what about the fans that's paying big money to go to the games? wtf is wrong with u n*ggaz?

Stern
this happens all the time at the end of the season..what the difference? the ticket prices will be the same
 11-30-2012, 06:11 PM         #42
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Moony Jackson said:
should have suspended popovich for the grizzlies game
Yes man this right here
 11-30-2012, 06:17 PM         #43
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pop should do this again on every nationally televised game
 5 years ago '07        #44
raymond05 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,618 | Props total: 758 758
gotta applaud Stern on this one, i think they should go further and strip them of all other TNT games this year. This against the very idea of competitive sport almost like match fixing just not in the spirit of competition. Those only saying they were fined because its a national tv game are right on, The NBA runs of TV money, this is one of the marquee match ups to pull this sh*t last minute was a ho move considering he could have done it against a sh*tty magic team or rested them one at a time
 5 years ago '09        #45
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
 Moony Jackson said:
if he had done it in a big marquee game before like spurs vs. heat then I'm sure it would have been as big of a controversy as it was last night

and yes the tickets for nationally televised marquee games are more expensive, it was a poorly thought out move by popovich

if he really wanted to rest his players then thats what he should have done last night

but if you're not stupid you'd realize that the move was more about protesting the schedule
I'm telling you Pop has done this before. Off the top of my head I remember him doing against the Lakers the season they won their last title, The Blazers, The Mavericks and I want to say the Bulls or maybe it was the Cavs when Bron was still with them.

This isnt new territory here, Pop does this sh*t all the time. Stern has some other motives for this plain and simple.
 11-30-2012, 06:21 PM         #46
mikedaraven62  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Spurs have injuries to Jackson and Leonard already. Pop knows the NBA season is a marathon and decides to rest his core players because hes looking at the bigger picture and the team gets fined for it? Terrible decision by Stern.
 5 years ago '10        #47
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I'm telling you Pop has done this before. Off the top of my head I remember him doing against the Lakers the season they won their last title, The Blazers, The Mavericks and I want to say the Bulls or maybe it was the Cavs when Bron was still with them.

This isnt new territory here, Pop does this sh*t all the time. Stern has some other motives for this plain and simple.
um yeah I'ma need proof that happened

I'm not just talking sitting starters, I'm talkin sending them home with no injuries

it would have been as much of a controversy as it was last night before stern even said anything
 5 years ago '07        #48
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 willman896 said:
First page

This fine is a joke. Stern wouldn't have done sh*t if this was some random a.ss game against the Bobcats or some sh*t, but since it's a prime time nationally televised game he wants to fine Popovich
This is a business. People pay to see the best of the best play. Imagine if you were a Heat fan who bought tickets to this game. You'd be pissed. This game had the potential to be the game of the season, instead it was a joke.
 5 years ago '04        #49
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 443 443
 TanstA! said:
unless all 3 of those stooges caught season ending injuries, everybody expected to see the Spurs big 3 vs the Heat big 3.

miss me with that smartass comment playboi.
word even though pop has done this numerous times at least twice last year, and which where both during 10 + game winning streak. not being a smartass but you should pay attention.
 5 years ago '04        #50
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Fly 2ndComing said:

Last one I remember was the Blazers last season

Last edited by hockeythug; 11-30-2012 at 06:35 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #51
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 443 443
 Bullseye said:
This is a business. People pay to see the best of the best play. Imagine if you were a Heat fan who bought tickets to this game. You'd be pissed. This game had the potential to be the game of the season, instead it was a joke.
at the end of the year when the heat clinched a playoff spot and have Nothing to play for iI hope they go hard play LeBron his 35+ a game. I last time iI checked those end of the year tickets cost the same damn thing
 5 years ago '10        #52
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 hockeythug said:
Last one I remember was the Blazers last season

parker and duncan sat but they were at the game

@0:09

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #53
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
 hockeythug said:
Last one I remember was the Blazers from last season

If I'm not mistaken that game was the one they had to set a record or break a record but he chose to not play his guys looking at the long term instead of individual achievements.
 5 years ago '04        #54
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Moony Jackson said:
parker and duncan sat but they were at the game

@0:09

yeah, I think it would have gone over better if they were at the game. Was just pointing another time it has happened.
 11-30-2012, 06:40 PM         #55
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these lames complaining when they usually never watch 1 full Spurs game, Stern a f*g for this. Pop making a statement but it's costly considering the Spurs don't burn money on stupid sh*t (minus Bonner )
 5 years ago '11        #56
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 12684 12684
greg my n*gga hated it had to be him.
 11-30-2012, 06:43 PM         #57
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Apr 9 2012

The San Antonio Spurs were without stars Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili as they tried to extend their 11-game winning streak Monday against the Utah Jazz.

The trio stayed behind in San Antonio rather than travel to Salt Lake City. The Spurs (40-14) beat the Jazz 114-104 in San Antonio on Sunday night and already have clinched a playoff spot.
#nofu*ksgiven
 5 years ago '10        #58
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 TanstA! said:
good

the fu*k is wrong with Pop playing his 3 best players against the bum a.ss Magic but resting them against the Heat.

Tha fu*k he expect..

You think companies and ppl paid big bucks to see the Spurs depth play against the champs?
i feel so bad for companies and the rich people
 5 years ago '07        #59
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15090 15090
the funny thing the spurs could have won the game yesterday

but stern has fined other teams for this tho

The Spurs sent Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili and Danny Green home early Thursday for rest. Stern called the decision unacceptable and apologized to all NBA fans. Following Wednesday's game against the Orlando Magic, Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich said it was possible the players would be given a game off because they were "getting tired."

That reasoning apparently wasn't enough for Stern, who could now come down hard on San Antonio. It wouldn't be the first time Stern punished a team for resting star players. In 1990, Stern fined the Los Angeles Lakers $25,000 for resting Magic Johnson, James Worthy and Mychal Thompson.

11-30-2012, 06:48 PM         #60
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
the funny thing the spurs could have won the game yesterday

but stern has fined other teams for this tho

The Spurs sent Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili and Danny Green home early Thursday for rest. Stern called the decision unacceptable and apologized to all NBA fans. Following Wednesday's game against the Orlando Magic, Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich said it was possible the players would be given a game off because they were "getting tired."

That reasoning apparently wasn't enough for Stern, who could now come down hard on San Antonio. It wouldn't be the first time Stern punished a team for resting star players. In 1990, Stern fined the Los Angeles Lakers $25,000 for resting Magic Johnson, James Worthy and Mychal Thompson.

25k >>>>> 250k

dat math

#fu*kstern
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy