French Montana Offers 50 Cent To Drop Their Albums On Same Day

most viewed right now
 157
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 122
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
862 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
pocketchange 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 11950 11950
 Symon said:
French is white as snow. He'll do well.
White Americans will mistake him for one of them. He won't outsell 50 though.

Btw:
If I was black I'd be mad as fu*k, French shouldn't be dropping that N-bomb. Idgaf that you're "African", there are plenty Morrocans/Berbers who look like Caucasians.Mainly because they have that Caucasian DNA in them, what did you think made their skin lighter?
Yelawolf can't even do numbers, you actually think French is gonna do "well"? And he's signed to Eminem and have him on the album. Time for you to stop thinking it's 1960.
 12-01-2012, 01:04 PM         #62
ScarlosSantana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50's name alone commands gold automatically. I can't say the same for French
 5 years ago '04        #63
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
This is his solution to the whole dj khaled thing? Chess not checkers.
 5 years ago '08        #64
DJHoove 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$585 | Props total: 252 252
They Both feeding off each other they could both use the publicity why not let em do what MC's do best? This actually might benefit fiddy more seems like he hasnt got a solid single off in a whiiiiiiile....
 5 years ago '04        #65
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
 tupacnasfan said:
Not if Game disses 5-0 badly, 5-0 will flop this time despite the controversy.
but did lax and red go gold though
 5 years ago '07        #66
THA JUICEMANE 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,371 | Props total: 590 590
Lames like this give us lightskinned dudes bad names
 12-01-2012, 01:48 PM         #67
TheOlBoyTC15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mocking Mind said:
tupacnasfan please k!ll yourself already saying the same dumb sh*t in every post.
finally! somebody said something!
 5 years ago '09        #68
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
french is stupid
 5 years ago '12        #69
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 Minister said:
for real...who gonna buy french album


freshbeatsbx thats it


that sh*t wont even catch a mouse click in this direction
Wtf n*ggas know my username by heart n allat, n*ggas got my d!ck all in they mouth. How u n*ggas be in all these French threads if you dislike the n*gga!


U n*ggas fu*k wit Keef over the wave ?!?!??!? SMH "Nowadays Good Music Fall on Deaf Ears"
 5 years ago '05        #70
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,543 | Props total: 7672 7672
tupacnasfan is dwight shrute
 5 years ago '04        #71
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Wtf n*ggas know my username by heart n allat, n*ggas got my d!ck all in they mouth. How u n*ggas be in all these French threads if you dislike the n*gga!


U n*ggas fu*k wit Keef over the wave ?!?!??!? SMH "Nowadays Good Music Fall on Deaf Ears"
french is riding the same wave as keef though

or did he not get chop to have the most beats on his tape along with harry fraud...
 5 years ago '11        #72
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
French on that dust
 5 years ago '12        #73
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
Highest first-week sales

List of top ten albums released in 2012 according to first-week sales, as of November 7, 2012
Number Album Artist 1st-week sales 1st-week position Refs
1 Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded Nicki Minaj 253,000 1 [245]
2 good kid, m.A.A.d city Kendrick Lamar 242,000 2
3 God Forgives, I Don't Rick Ross 218,000 1
4 Cruel Summer GOOD Music 205,000 2
5 Dreams & Nightmares Meek Mill 165,000 2
6 Life Is Good Nas 149,000 1 [246]
7 Based on a T.R.U. Story 2 Chainz 147,000 1
8 Gespaltene Persönlichkeit Kool Savas & Xavier Naidoo as Xavas +100,000 1 [247]
9 Strange Clouds B.o.B 75,000 5
10 Careless World: Rise of the Last King Tyga 66,000 4
[edit]Highest-charting singles


Come on man look who's on this list my son French doin 100,00 slight work
 5 years ago '12        #74
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 W24x55 said:
french is such a cornball...people actually like this guy?
that's a ny fu*kin word come the fu*k on MAN lmao n*ggas k!lllll me on Boxden
 5 years ago '12        #75
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 coke wave said:
i know which album i'm buying


Hey my guy!!
hhhhaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '12        #76
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 NoizemobWest said:
This dude French had a concert scheduled in orange county the other night that they had to cancel cuz no one bought tickets. He aint beating 50 in a sales challenge, no way, no how
Yea Rite
 5 years ago '12        #77
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 Symon said:
French is white as snow. He'll do well.
White Americans will mistake him for one of them. He won't outsell 50 though.

Btw:
If I was black I'd be mad as fu*k, French shouldn't be dropping that N-bomb. Idgaf that you're "African", there are plenty Morrocans/Berbers who look like Caucasians.Mainly because they have that Caucasian DNA in them, what did you think made their skin lighter?
GTFOOOOHHH dis how u kno n*ggas dont kno sh*t, n*gga French validdd!!! U really think a n*gga gon tell French u can't say the N word?!! Come on man go back to Cocaine City, do ya research or sumthin. This a Bronx n*gga tellin u this btw French good out here n*gga!
 5 years ago '12        #78
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 justinjones said:
french is riding the same wave as keef though

or did he not get chop to have the most beats on his tape along with harry fraud...
u 100 on that but when I speak on French I'm talking wavy era French. N the wave is how u refer to someone, I was refering to French when I said the wave rite now, How is Keef better than French???
 5 years ago '04        #79
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Highest first-week sales

List of top ten albums released in 2012 according to first-week sales, as of November 7, 2012
Number Album Artist 1st-week sales 1st-week position Refs
1 Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded Nicki Minaj 253,000 1 [245]
2 good kid, m.A.A.d city Kendrick Lamar 242,000 2
3 God Forgives, I Don't Rick Ross 218,000 1
4 Cruel Summer GOOD Music 205,000 2
5 Dreams & Nightmares Meek Mill 165,000 2
6 Life Is Good Nas 149,000 1 [246]
7 Based on a T.R.U. Story 2 Chainz 147,000 1
8 Gespaltene Persönlichkeit Kool Savas & Xavier Naidoo as Xavas +100,000 1 [247]
9 Strange Clouds B.o.B 75,000 5
10 Careless World: Rise of the Last King Tyga 66,000 4
[edit]Highest-charting singles


Come on man look who's on this list my son French doin 100,00 slight work
he could of done that if they put it out now....you think that marble floors sh!t gonna do as good as their singles

you just saw his label mate get out sold by an independent in his first week
 12-01-2012, 03:34 PM         #80
MOBdemon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get him frenchie fifty aint into nutting
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy