most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #161
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 1510 1510
n*gga If i aint Grow up with you I DONT TRUST YOU EITHER

And This 2pacnasfan.....He Been Doin' sh*t like this FOR YEARS

n*gga 50 Cent aint no Regular Rapper....That n*gga been thru some sh*t....That n*gga has had BEEF....Real BEEF not that Rap Wrestling Beef.....With Certified Official Street n*ggas....and Not no Peons....

50 a Snitch huh?....But Feds been on that n*ggas a.ss for year's...Smh....n*ggas be having Industry/Internet confused with Real Life....

And I bet all that sh*t n*ggas talk they wouldnt dare say it to the n*ggas's face.....

French is Snake tho....He is signed to Ross and Diddy.....If Ross still fu*k's with him....Thats Reflection of his Character
 5 years ago '08        #162
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,780 | Props total: 12283 12283
Its been what 10 years and n*ggas still don't understand. Cross 50 and you pay...heavily.

Yea you gon get on the court, you gon get yo shot at glory but you gon lose and you come out looker worse than you did before you shot. Fif been shot so he don't play like everybody else play. Im sure that n*gga dun talked to lawyers about what he can and can't get away with legally...every thing else is fair game to that man.
 5 years ago '12        #163
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,010 | Props total: 4963 4963
 CartelFamill said:
n*gga If i aint Grow up with you I DONT TRUST YOU EITHER

And This 2pacnasfan.....He Been Doin' sh*t like this FOR YEARS

n*gga 50 Cent aint no Regular Rapper....That n*gga been thru some sh*t....That n*gga has had BEEF....Real BEEF not that Rap Wrestling Beef.....With Certified Official Street n*ggas....and Not no Peons....

50 a Snitch huh?....But Feds been on that n*ggas a.ss for year's...Smh....n*ggas be having Industry/Internet confused with Real Life....

And I bet all that sh*t n*ggas talk they wouldnt dare say it to the n*ggas's face.....

French is Snake tho....He is signed to Ross and Diddy.....If Ross still fu*k's with him....Thats Reflection of his Character
^This... If he didnt say sh*t about Fif it wudnt be sh*t, how u gon fucck wit a n*gga that got dirt on u n expect him not to say sh*t, Fif is paranoid n smart as fucck at the same tym, he wudnt fucck wit u if he didnt knw ur background, he reali dnt giv a fucck what he say he too rich to give a fucck... French may be ok wit Ross them, bt fans nt gna buy hes album when drop, he was out hes league frm the very start
 5 years ago '10        #164
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 tupacnasfan said:
While french montana is a joke in the rap game, 5-0 is also a joke as well, he's just like Master P, all image and no substance, he has no feeling for this genre, except for beefing that's all.
n*gga your like a broken record why dont you shut the fu*k up and go back to sucking your boyfriends d!ck. I bet you never even seen pus*y befor.
 5 years ago '04        #165
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,777 | Props total: 845 845
50's like Master P, except Get Rich or Die Trying is one of the greatest albums of all time.

Good call

I don't really follow all of the beef and stuff too much anymore, but it sounds like French Montana (who is totally garbage anyway) is a fu*king retard. This guy KNOWS someone has dirt on him, then goes a deliberately talks sh*t about that same person with the dirt on him? ANYONE would have said what Montana was up to if they were in 50 Cent's shoes. If you say that you wouldn't, you're lying.
 5 years ago '05        #166
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
some hip/hop soap opera sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #167
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
50 is a fu*king female

/not a fan of French btw
 5 years ago '10        #168
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,580 | Props total: 1671 1671
tupacnasfan is such a cancer in this thread.... fu*king leave this thread already u retard
 12-01-2012, 10:17 AM         #169
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
How can 50 be more successful when hes already the most successful rapper of all time.

400 Million made with no Beyonce, Biggie, or 2 Pac cosign.
you do know he was co-signed by Em and Dr Dre right?
 5 years ago '10        #170
DunkinMyNutz 3 heat pts
space
space
$675 | Props total: 267 267
i hate to say it but i think by the way of his comments tupacnasfan seems to be none other than frenchy himself lol
 5 years ago '11        #171
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,187 | Props total: 481 481
50 cent beefin with every artist from new york is the reasom why new york rap cant come back im not sayin french waa tryna bring it back but i dont see new york rap coming back as long as 50 is around
 12-01-2012, 11:45 AM         #172
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Not Only he has also destroyed U.S. hip-hop as well, this genre may never recover as long as this man is around.
Why Don't U STFU and Go suck a d!ck.....
Quit bi*ching and Whining Son!! Your Annoying as fu*k!!!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #173
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
Damn French is a snake
 5 years ago '04        #174
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 2414 2414

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #175
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
tupacnasfan

dude having a mental breakdown right now
 5 years ago '05        #176
bqstudios 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,968 | Props total: 1918 1918
 Mocking Mind said:
tupacnasfan

dude having a mental breakdown right now
Lmaol word. At the end of it all, If i was khaled i couldnt ignore this information. period point blank
 5 years ago '09        #177
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,276 | Props total: 19432 19432
50 is funny as hell lol
 5 years ago '11        #178
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
 tupacnasfan said:
Yes he is and 5-0 is a snake for helping him do this.
Helping him do it?
How he help him do it French had access and provided the tape, its not like 50 fu*ked with them n*ggas.
50 just did what he felt to do to show n*ggas that disrespecting his son by putting it on a monkey wasn't cool.
 12-01-2012, 01:31 PM         #179
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Because 5-0 did help french harass DJ Khaled's mom, french will testify against 5-0 for real.
The irony in what youre saying

5 years ago '04        #180
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 2414 2414
 tupacnasfan said:
First of all goddamn it, I'm no fan of french montana and he's gonna a lot of explaining to do after what he did to DJ Khaled's mama, but if you think I Support that son of a bi*ch, a snitch, a psychopath, sociopath and sadistic like this clown (50) are in for a rude awakening, cause he has no REAL talent as a rapper and his lyrics are just as horrible as french's.

and by the way the late jam master jay made this man who he is today and JMJ is rolling in his grave and is mad at how this punk has become over the years.

Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy