50 Cent says French Montana shot the footage of DJ Khaled's Mom

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #81
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,072 | Props total: 8840 8840
I bet 50 Cent has a bx account, 50
 11-30-2012, 01:52 PM         #82
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
man yall d!ckeaters funny as sh*t..

sh*t went sour so now he throw him under the bus?? Thats exactly what snitchin is u fu*kin clowns.! Just cause the law aint involved dont change sh*t.

but i guess since its 50 he get a pass...cause its funny to yall.... right? smh..

And i actually fu*k wit fif more than french but this is certified ho sh*t...
No it ain't k!lla cam

Snitching is telling on someone to get a reduced sentence or a pass when ur guilty of something urself. "Ur lookin at 10 years or deportation and u tell on some dude just so u can avoid the full cost of ur crimes" Thats snitching, u lil kids got snitching backwards, its cuz of dumb fu*ks that nowadays anything exposing a fraud is labeled as snitching

50 aint got sh*t to be worried about, he is stating facts...
 11-30-2012, 01:52 PM         #83
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard from reliable sources that tufagnasfan is on his way out of bx

Don't quote me boy I ain't said sh*t

Last edited by Yung Chance; 11-30-2012 at 01:55 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #84
dreel 
space
space
$202 | Props total: 25 25
Dammmnnnnnn 50 is ruthless

French montana is a snakee

5 years ago '04        #85
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
no label is giving an unknown rapper 10 mil
 5 years ago '04        #86
pocketchange 149 heat pts149
space
space
space
$12,381 | Props total: 11861 11861
The plot thickens.
 11-30-2012, 02:00 PM         #87
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 lowkey just snitched on french
 5 years ago '05        #88
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 cheenz said:
Dude for the 1 millionth time French was never apart of G unit or Down with G-unit....

My n*gga Learn the game or Shut the fu*k up..Son are u fu*king retarded???

At the Time there was Smack DVD, and the Come Up DVD No room really for French and Cocaine City!!!!

G-unit was the Biggest crew in the game and French Started hanging around the lower level G-unit heads thats how he got to meet 50 back then Cocaine City was the only DVd's able to get footage of g-unit so 50 Made him and his Dvd Relevant..

Know ur fu*king History before u talk my dude and Just stop talking out your a.ss you Sound like my bi*ch Watching Football With me!!!
Saying it's a Touchdown when a n*gga Kick a 3 point FG...
Your Retarded-ness is fu*king Annoying Bro!!
 11-30-2012, 02:04 PM         #89
ballin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know if its true or not, its more likely that someone in frenchies cacaine city camp took or had the footage and curtis bought it off frenchie. but either way it wouldnt surprise me. french and max b used to be all over the cocaine city dvds talking sh*t about wayne and baby for being dipset affiliated, and now wayne is on half of french montanas album.

and curtis knows a thing or two about being a new artist who attacks an established artist in order to attract the interest that the established artist has already developed
 11-30-2012, 02:08 PM         #90
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheenz said:
So Your Basically Putting Lipstick on a Pig???ur Logic "pac was better Lyrically so he was not a Snitch"

Ya'll Say 50 and Snitch Yet Ya'll Love pac !! and pac was shouting it letting the world know that Biggie and Puffy Set him up! every chance he could get....even Jimmy name and others Pac was Snitching and he gets a Pass???

I've never heard 50 say murder Inc and Supreme or Jimmy set him up to get shot!!! but he's a Snitch??

He said in the Interview that French playing both sides basically he is a rat he was on my side during "our war" now he's on urs. Plus gave me Vital info u aint know about!!!
Who's to say The GD's wont press him for ross info up and he wont give it up!!!

be 100 Bro!!!
Don't let your love of pac Blind u homie dude was one of the Biggest Snitches in Hip-Hop!! ever and i'm a Big pac fan!!!
50 aint no snitch and nor was Pac

lets cut the nonsense..lettin the fans know whats honestly poppin aint like lettin the feds know, Pac caught charges and did time for a few dudes and never told on none of them..Pac was a victim of snitching twice, once by the Hughes Brothers and the other by Hatain Jack, which put him in the pen.

Nobody did time for Pacs shooting or murder, there wasnt even a single charge or court case for it, he never once filed a police report, he however told it like it is. The term snitching has far left the original meaning. If everything a rapper says on a song is considered as snitching, then every rapper is a snitch, saying so and so set me up and i'mma k!ll all u muthafu*kas aint snitching. Goin to the feds and finger pointing dudes, filing police reports to get a reduced/lesser/ sentence is snitching. Which is what Hatian Jack did with Pac.

50 saying French was following Khaleds moms around aint snitching, thats the facts, what does Fif have to get out of, what time is he looking at? All he is lettin the fans know how cowardly and fake dude is, aint no different from Pac lettin the world know Puff and Big were cowards and everyone who was involved with Badboy/Czar Entertainment at the time.

Its fu*ked up how stating facts or speaking ur mind gets u labeled a snitch in 2012, sh*t is just corny..

Last edited by the synthesis; 11-30-2012 at 02:11 PM..
 11-30-2012, 02:14 PM         #91
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
First of all Pac was no snitch, but 5-0 is and Yes what french montana did was wrong, but 5-0 is also a snake for hiring him to do it and that is a conspiracy to commit harrassment.
SOn PAC WAS A SNITCH he told the world Biggie and puff Shot him!!!...WTF are u talking about son??

Real talk what is ur fu*king I.Q are u that fu*king Retarded?? My n*gga you are worse than Grafted...

If you say 50 is a Snitch But Pac isn't what's ur fu*king Logic Son???
 11-30-2012, 02:15 PM         #92
ballin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
thats what he said

yall dont know how to LISTEN

big boy: so when you say frenchie had the tape, that was him taping it?

curtis: french montana, yeah.

big boy: khaleds moms house?

curtis: right.

now thats what he said. maybe you just dont know how to LISTEN
 11-30-2012, 02:20 PM         #93
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
First of all Pac was no snitch, but 5-0 is and Yes what french montana did was wrong, but 5-0 is also a snake for hiring him to do it and that is a conspiracy to commit harrassment.
u just hate 50,

if 50 is a snitch den so is pac

Neither are snitches, unless someone who is guilty of a crime, testifies or makes a statement to the authorities, whereby incriminating individual/s who are then charged, go to court, and are subsequently convicted on the evidence provided.

Thats snitching

Saying Frech Montana is a milf hunter is not snithcing
 5 years ago '05        #94
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5485 5485
 cheenz said:
Exactly Why the fu*k would 50 lie??
he knows French Longer than 99.% of his fan base!!!
sh*t I knew about French Way before he got famous before he got shot!!!

It is what is it!!! Show's you tho!! Can't Trust these n*ggas 'These Industry n*ggas aint friends"-50

That Boy was stalking ur family for ur Enemy at the time and now he running around with you, the whole time u not knowing what he did!! Chilling laughing Like everything Cool!!!

These n*ggas are Snakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 tupacnasfan said:
Because 5-0 blackmailed french to do it, another reason why 5-0's still a snitch after all these years.
50 blackmailed him?

(if this FM filming Khaled's Mom scandal is true, which I personally believe it is .... )

That would mean that 50 predicted years in advance that French would eventually stop doing his Coke Boys DVD's and move on to become a successful Rapper years later?

So you're saying 50's a psychic now?

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ice wolf; 11-30-2012 at 02:26 PM..
 11-30-2012, 02:31 PM         #95
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheenz said:
SOn PAC WAS A SNITCH he told the world Biggie and puff Shot him!!!...WTF are u talking about son??

Real talk what is ur fu*king I.Q are u that fu*king Retarded?? My n*gga you are worse than Grafted...

If you say 50 is a Snitch But Pac isn't what's ur fu*king Logic Son???
Since when did Pac say Biggy and Puff shot him? are u trying to re-write history? Pac knows why he was shot, ever heard Against All Odds?

Also if Pac a snitch then so is BIG for airing out over the radio that Pac and Snoop were in NY and dudes should not allow it to happen, they needs to stop it, which led to dudes shooting up a trailer with Snoop and DPG.

In reality neither one is snitching, unless u can provide me evidence of police reports of pac and big or 50 talkin to the feds, court cases and someone doing time on the basis of the evidence they provided, also the reason for them snitchin e.g to get off a charge, reduced sentence or avoid deportation?
 5 years ago '11        #96
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,171 | Props total: 17525 17525
 ice wolf said:
There's going to be some real interesting repercussions

How is Khaled going to accept this?

French is down with Khaled's inner circle

Crazy.

That's some snake sh!t for real

French clearly has no ethics. That's as foul as sh!t gets

but he's a "hood" n*gga tho. what are ethics to them?
 11-30-2012, 02:36 PM         #97
ballin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
wat are u talkin bout. i know wat was said

look at the post YOU made, that i highlighted

they had the video and brought it to him when he put the word out. he didnt tell french to go do that
im saying that i dont believe frenchie was the actual camera man like 50 said. i dont doubt for a minute that 50 got the footage off of cocaine city though.
 11-30-2012, 02:38 PM         #98
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the synthesis said:
Since when did Pac say Biggy and Puff shot him? are u trying to re-write history? Pac knows why he was shot, ever heard Against All Odds?

Also if Pac a snitch then so is BIG for airing out over the radio that Pac and Snoop were in NY and dudes should not allow it to happen, they needs to stop it, which led to dudes shooting up a trailer with Snoop and DPG.

In reality neither one is snitching, unless u can provide me evidence of police reports of pac and big or 50 talkin to the feds, court cases and someone doing time on the basis of the evidence they provided, also the reason for them snitchin e.g to get off a charge, reduced sentence or avoid deportation?

[video - click to view]

"There is the Proof" around 50 Second mark in the video!!! I Argue with Facts Brah!!!!
I'm a pac fan But I'm not a Blind Stan Homie!!!

Not saying I personally think he's a Snitch But if n*ggas label 50 a Snitch then pac was a bigger Snitch than him!!
 11-30-2012, 02:45 PM         #99
LudeyLu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh it's on naw!
 11-30-2012, 02:47 PM         #100
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheenz said:

"There is the Proof" around 50 Second mark in the video!!! I Argue with Facts Brah!!!!
I'm a pac fan But I'm not a Blind Stan Homie!!!

Not saying I personally think he's a Snitch But if n*ggas label 50 a Snitch then pac was a bigger Snitch than him!!
i cant stream vids from the connection i am on, all i know is pac said he aint no how deep big or puff were involved, initially he felt they set him up, in his last final interview he even doubted to what extent big was in on it, but he was guilty by a.ssociation and deserting him after the shooting and trying to gain exposure, pac had pretty much figured out everything after talkin to a few OG's and former a.ssociates

Like i said Pac never made no statements to the authorities, no one was ever charged for the 94 shooting and there were no court cases, and even if pac had gone to the feds and made a statement, that still wudnt be classed as snitching because he was a "victim" of a crime.

Snitching is a "get out of jail card/clause" and it will always remain that....

I can argue a case for just about any rapper involved in beef being a snitch, if we go by the current corny definition of snitching

Last edited by the synthesis; 11-30-2012 at 02:51 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 8 - Tom Down! TV One Cancels NewsOne Now Bye Bye Roland
41 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago