50 Cent says French Montana shot the footage of DJ Khaled's Mom

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-30-2012, 12:11 PM         #41
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WavyGnu said:
Except 50 cent is one of the most uninteresting emcees lyrically that has not grown in his +12 years in his solo career. He continues to relive his days as a hustler in the streets instead of talk about his life today. The reason is because the audience doesn't want to let go of the past & not buying any songs about 50 picking up his son from elementary school.

2Pac on the other hand was dynamic. He wrote lyrics from many different angles, life,relatioships,s3x,gang culture & human condition,biblical but w/ a street edge. 2pac worked at his craft night and day. While 50 just poses for photos of his phoned in raps w/ generic Z100 productions.

2pac is forgiven for his psychopathic ways because he lived and breathed his art. 50 is more interested in selling his generic energy drink pandering to a naive audience who doesn't know that they are being milked for nonsense. That is the big difference basically, 2pac is "Hunter Thompson"- Sometimes he goes off the rails & on a tangent but he finds his way back to a meaning to his expression. & 50 cent is a generic sensationalist writer for gossip column that a audience tunes in to see what has him on a tear.
So Your Basically Putting Lipstick on a Pig???ur Logic "pac was better Lyrically so he was not a Snitch"

Ya'll Say 50 and Snitch Yet Ya'll Love pac !! and pac was shouting it letting the world know that Biggie and Puffy Set him up! every chance he could get....even Jimmy name and others Pac was Snitching and he gets a Pass???

I've never heard 50 say murder Inc and Supreme or Jimmy set him up to get shot!!! but he's a Snitch??

He said in the Interview that French playing both sides basically he is a rat he was on my side during "our war" now he's on urs. Plus gave me Vital info u aint know about!!!
Who's to say The GD's wont press him for ross info up and he wont give it up!!!

be 100 Bro!!!
Don't let your love of pac Blind u homie dude was one of the Biggest Snitches in Hip-Hop!! ever and i'm a Big pac fan!!!
 11-30-2012, 12:16 PM         #42
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Around the 50 Second mark Listen to pac Snitching!!
 5 years ago '10        #43
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
tupacnasfan being more retarded than usual to make up for the loss of grafted.
 5 years ago '08        #44
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
French Montana stans love to talk about this dude like he's a stand up guy. Always bragging about how thorough he is. French is a disloyal snake, a blood sucking leech, and a panda bear a.ss n*gga who rides coattail. He's a bigger snake than even I thought he was. He rode Max B, 50 Cent, Akon, Bricksquad, and now Rick Ross' d!ck to get where he is. He's averaging a new d!ck to ride per year. This n*gga is the Michael Jordan and Muhammad Ali of leeching, this is astounding. And the sad thing is, his stans still gonna ride for him just out of desperation to get the East Coast region hot again.
 5 years ago '05        #45
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
50 just dropped a bomb on.... if it's true
 5 years ago '04        #46
psylence2k 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
space
$12,800 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Chris daRealist said:
i dont believe french did this... when thefootge was released french was on his mixtape grind with max b... he was making music and doing shows in 09'... sh*t he was signed by akon for 10 mill in 08, why would he still be doing petty sh*t like this.

this never happened, Akon already said that was false, but anyone with common sense would know that any label exec with a quarter of a brain would never sign French Montana for 10 million, I dont think any rapper has been signed for 10 million. 50 signed for only a little over 1 million and he had one of the biggest buzzes in rap history.
 5 years ago '10        #47
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040

5 years ago '04        #48
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,162 | Props total: 1615 1615
 Athavan 789 said:

50 is the DON
 11-30-2012, 12:47 PM         #49
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
shut ya ho a.ss up..

i know exactly what snitchin is i got homeboys doin years cause they got snitched on... so u can miss me wit that dumb a.ss sh*t.

And what does ross talkin about 50 house have to do with anything?? Fif sent french to do some dirt for him then turned around and aired it out once sh*t went wrong... Thats exactly what snitchin is u fu*kin geek.
Watch and Listen to the interview 50 didn't send him to do sh*t!!!

he said he was digging around for sh*t and french when on his own and gave him all the Info on them and made the video.....

Stop being a fu*k Boy and keep this Thread about facts and Not ur made up sh*t!!!
 5 years ago '12        #50
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,262 | Props total: 840 840
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
shut ya ho a.ss up..

i know exactly what snitchin is i got homeboys doin years cause they got snitched on... so u can miss me wit that dumb a.ss sh*t.

And what does ross talkin about 50 house have to do with anything?? Fif sent french to do some dirt for him then turned around and aired it out once sh*t went wrong... Thats exactly what snitchin is u fu*kin geek.
retarded bi*ch is sooo into this topic but he aint watch 1 minute of the video

please send me to the time frame where 50 says he "sent" french
 11-30-2012, 12:49 PM         #51
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
And Prior to that French never had beef with ross nor Khaled, 5-0 just blackmailed him.
So 50 sent him to make the video knowing that in a few years he would be signed with Diddy and running around with Ross,...
50 knew this was going to happen so he made him do it from 2-3 years ago to blackmail him now!!!

Got you n*ggas on this sh*t makes no fu*king SENSE
 5 years ago '11        #52
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
50 bout to have this fool like puppet.
Footage of 50 & French talking bout the tape may soon be released...
Tell @Frenchmontana to just say ok I'm a snake I went and made tape Cause if he lie. I'm gonna put out the tape of me and Gobby talking about it.fool SMSAUDIO
 11-30-2012, 12:52 PM         #53
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tupacnasfan: Still wont Answer me about PAC being the Biggest Snitch in Hip-hop history!!!!!!
 5 years ago '09        #54
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 cheenz said:
So 50 sent him to make the video knowing that in a few years he would be signed with Diddy and running around with Ross,...
50 knew this was going to happen so he made him do it from 2-3 years ago to blackmail him now!!!

Got you n*ggas on this sh*t makes no fu*king SENSE

that kid talks about 50 everyday its crazy

i thik he trolling tho
 11-30-2012, 12:54 PM         #55
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Because french was blackmailed by 5-0 to do it.

just another reason why 5-0's a snitch and Yes french is a dirty snake, but 5-0's a dirty a.ss snitch.
Son wtf are u talking about???

French was a Nobody!!! dude are u fu*king serious????
Why would 50 even use Frensh to do that when he got the Dumbout n*ggas!!! yayo n*ggas...and all them other n*ggas in Southside that can do that for him???
Who the fu*k was French???for him to Blackmail him 5 years before he got signed??
 5 years ago '04        #56
space
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
5-0's a snitch for doing this.
why is French getting locked up for it? its called a chess move, 50 is clearly smarter than French simple minded dumb a.ss
 11-30-2012, 12:55 PM         #57
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
so .......why was they rockin this is 50 shirts?? why fif put the footage out like he the one that sent em??

oh ard

oh and fu*k ya life
Same Reason French was Rocking the G-unit Chain on his Cocaine City DVD
 5 years ago '09        #58
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
french bout to get blackballed
 5 years ago '04        #59
space
space
space
 cheenz said:
Same Reason French was Rocking the G-unit Chain on his Cocaine City DVD
word, Yayo used to help French get on with his sh*t
 11-30-2012, 12:58 PM         #60
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so what? was it a birthday party or sumthin?

whats in the footage
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago