50 Cent says French Montana shot the footage of DJ Khaled's Mom

most viewed right now
 201
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 134
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 94
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
87 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Bkjj11 3746 heat pts3746
space
avatar space
space
$97,188 | Props total: 79927 79927
 5 years ago '11        #22
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2331 2331
50 still snitching I see. Smh
 5 years ago '11        #23
KingP1n 344 heat pts344
space
avatar space
space
$8,125 | Props total: 4248 4248
 greedy87 said:
50 still snitching I see. Smh
How?
French stepped outa line and trying to kiss a.ss with somebody he snekkid.
50 just helped Khaled worm out a snake.
 5 years ago '07        #24
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,853 | Props total: 251 251


sh*t finna implode
 5 years ago '12        #25
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$3,205 | Props total: 31 31
Its on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11-30-2012, 10:38 AM         #26
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingP1n said:
How?
French stepped outa line and trying to kiss a.ss with somebody he snekkid.
50 just helped Khaled worm out a snake.

make No Sense mapping it out to n*ggas like that they will never get it!!!
 5 years ago '04        #27
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$24,760 | Props total: 13751 13751
 CTre said:
French Responds



frenchmontana Get rich or die tryin lol
damn all the comments are clowning french montana.
 5 years ago '04        #28
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$24,760 | Props total: 13751 13751
 tupacnasfan said:
Yeah really you clown a.ss 5-0, you have no malice with game?, that's not what you say on that my life song and you damn well know it.

I Hope game finally diss him again, War is coming.
 5 years ago '07        #29
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,725 | Props total: 4832 4832
You gotta be a real loser to not like 50. n*gga is entertaining af
 5 years ago '12        #30
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,314 | Props total: 910 910

i dont think 50 is snitchin
he jst hates his enemies enough to expose ANY AND EVERYTHING..
thats just how war is.
 5 years ago '11        #31
EL CHAPO 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$7,342 | Props total: 5999 5999
50 cent is seriously the greatest
 11-30-2012, 10:45 AM         #32
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
The Same son of a bi*ch name 5-0 who deliberately recorded phone conversations of buck, while buck was speaking from the heart and fu*ked up game, fu*k his a.ss.
Wasn't 2 Pac a Snitch too For telling the world that Puffy and Biggie Tried to k!ll him??
And saying how they set him up???

I'm really trying to see your point here??
 11-30-2012, 10:48 AM         #33
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
He's a demented psychopath who would do anything to get what he wants, He don't care about his love for hip-hop, he just uses it to get what he wants.

5-0 may have no problem with game, but game does, but 5-0 better grow eyes on the top of his head, because game's coming for you.
Wasn't 2 pac the same way?? Bro!!
 5 years ago '07        #34
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,725 | Props total: 4832 4832
 tupacnasfan said:
He's a demented psychopath who would do anything to get what he wants, He don't care about his love for hip-hop, he just uses it to get what he wants.

5-0 may have no problem with game, but game does, but 5-0 better grow eyes on the top of his head, because game's coming for you.
Guess I'll add you to the list too. You funny af dude. Just hope you're that way on purpose
 5 years ago '11        #35
shellz386 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$6,312 | Props total: 5376 5376
50 is an expert in the art of war...
 11-30-2012, 10:57 AM         #36
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Art of War!
French is about to be Isolated!! if Ross and the Dj feels a way about what French did then Diddy is going to have to make a Choice keep French as his Artist And Stop fu*king with Ross...or keep doing Business with Ross and Drop french!!(We all know since all them n*ggas on some cb4 sh*t this will blow over like it never happen)

 5 years ago '08        #37
bkid 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$9,707 | Props total: 5943 5943

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #38
WavyGnu 142 heat pts142
space
avatar space
space
$8,007 | Props total: 20157 20157
 cheenz said:
Wasn't 2 pac the same way?? Bro!!
Except 50 cent is one of the most uninteresting emcees lyrically that has not grown in his +12 years in his solo career. He continues to relive his days as a hustler in the streets instead of talk about his life today. The reason is because the audience doesn't want to let go of the past & not buying any songs about 50 picking up his son from elementary school.

2Pac on the other hand was dynamic. He wrote lyrics from many different angles, life,relatioships,s3x,gang culture & human condition,biblical but w/ a street edge. 2pac worked at his craft night and day. While 50 just poses for photos of his phoned in raps w/ generic Z100 productions.

2pac is forgiven for his psychopathic ways because he lived and breathed his art. 50 is more interested in selling his generic energy drink pandering to a naive audience who doesn't know that they are being milked for nonsense. That is the big difference basically, 2pac is "Hunter Thompson"- Sometimes he goes off the rails & on a tangent but he finds his way back to a meaning to his expression. & 50 cent is a generic sensationalist writer for gossip column that a audience tunes in to see what has him on a tear.
 5 years ago '10        #39
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,285 | Props total: 9375 9375
50 playing chess with these n*ggaz. Lets see who's really real now. If khaled let this sh*t slide without repercussion(which he probably is) then he super bi*ch made. U can't be yellin we the best with a n*gga that put ya family's life in jeopardy. Lets see how this one plays out. Even tho I think I already kno what the outcome will be.
 11-30-2012, 11:11 AM         #40
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WavyGnu said:
Except 50 cent is one of the most uninteresting emcees lyrically that has not grown in his +12 years in his solo career. He continues to relive his days as a hustler in the streets instead of talk about his life today. The reason is because the audience doesn't want to let go of the past & not buying any songs about 50 picking up his son from elementary school.

2Pac on the other hand was dynamic. He wrote lyrics from many different angles, life,relatioships,s3x,gang culture & human condition,biblical but w/ a street edge. 2pac worked at his craft night and day. While 50 just poses for photos of his phoned in raps w/ generic Z100 productions.

2pac is forgiven for his psychopathic ways because he lived and breathed his art. 50 is more interested in selling his generic energy drink pandering to a naive audience who doesn't know that they are being milked for nonsense. That is the big difference basically, 2pac is "Hunter Thompson"- Sometimes he goes off the rails & on a tangent but he finds his way back to a meaning to his expression. & 50 cent is a generic sensationalist writer for gossip column that a audience tunes in to see what has him on a tear.
So Your Basically Putting Lipstick on a Pig???ur Logic "pac was better Lyrically so he was not a Snitch"

Ya'll Say 50 and Snitch Yet Ya'll Love pac !! and pac was shouting it letting the world know that Biggie and Puffy Set him up! every chance he could get....even Jimmy name and others Pac was Snitching and he gets a Pass???

I've never heard 50 say murder Inc and Supreme or Jimmy set him up to get shot!!! but he's a Snitch??

He said in the Interview that French playing both sides basically he is a rat he was on my side during "our war" now he's on urs. Plus gave me Vital info u aint know about!!!
Who's to say The GD's wont press him for ross info up and he wont give it up!!!

be 100 Bro!!!
Don't let your love of pac Blind u homie dude was one of the Biggest Snitches in Hip-Hop!! ever and i'm a Big pac fan!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
condoms are lame as fu-k
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy