Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 astroblack9 said:
That's exactly what Hines Ward used to do...he even admitted to it. I wouldnt be surprised to find out thats what cut Troy's career short. Its a tough a.ss scenario for sure
I know for a act that's why Tommy Maddox lied about an injury once. After Hines had come out and told Ben to stay ready because you know Tommy always gets hurt. Then the dude Hines said it to the media too. Tommy wanted his job and lied so he wouldnt get benched.
 5 years ago '09        #42
space
space
For those saying Kyle played better, where are the numbers proving this? The offense put up the same stats or less stats than what Alex Smith had done. The difference is Kyle made the sh*t look good while doing and it wasn't as boring.

The big picture again here is if the defense plays all year like they did against the Saints and Bears this team is undefeated. Those were two of the better defensive performances I have ever seen shutting Brees down like that and holding the Bears to damn near less than one hundred yards total.

sh*t, Harbaugh's old a.ss could have suited up and won with that defense the last two games.
 5 years ago '05        #43
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,685 | Props total: 756 756
 Mike Nitty said:
My n*gga Jon Beaston earlier this year

Karma bi*ch....keep peoples names out yo rabbit a.ss mouth boy. Look what opening yo trap got you...replaced by a QB that was picked 3 rounds after mine I aint dissing San Fran, Alex boy made enemies in Charlotte it is what it is.
Kaep was drafted in the 2nd round
 5 years ago '09        #44
space
space
 youngt22 said:
Kaep was drafted in the 2nd round
Ignore them
 5 years ago '08        #45
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,085 | Props total: 2708 2708
 Mike Nitty said:
My n*gga Jon Beaston earlier this year

Karma bi*ch....keep peoples names out yo rabbit a.ss mouth boy. Look what opening yo trap got you...replaced by a QB that was picked 3 rounds after mine I aint dissing San Fran, Alex boy made enemies in Charlotte it is what it is.

[pic - click to view]

Stop talking.
 5 years ago '09        #46
space
space
 King856 said:
Harbaugh could beat the Bears D? stop it.

in 9 games Smith has 6 plays of over 30 yards

CK has the same amount in 2 games

I know there's more to it than that, but lets be honest Smith is a manager, while CK looks like a play maker
Here's why that is a misleading stat. How far did the pass travel in the air? How many of them traveled say ten or fifteen maybe even twenty yards and the receiver did the rest? I know for a fact if we are going by that Kyle doesn't have two.

It ain't a lot of QBs in the league legitimately getting 30+ yard pass plays where the ball has traveled thirty yards before the completion.

Again, I have no issue with either QB. My problem is with the way things were handled and the problems it can create later. But, the majority of people are more excited and think that things are better when statistically they really aren't. Alex Smith didn't wow and excite, Kyle does so people would rather be excited while watching the game I guess.

Last edited by That Guy Fly; 11-30-2012 at 01:36 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #47
space
space
Flacco is credited with a 30 yd pass on that play by Rice last week but nobody will subtract that from his stats when they say at the end of the season that he has x amount of 30 yard passing plays
 5 years ago '06        #48
rquinlan 
space
space
space
$291 | Props total: 37 37
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Here's why that is a misleading stat. How far did the pass travel in the air? How many of them traveled say ten or fifteen maybe even twenty yards and the receiver did the rest? I know for a fact if we are going by that Kyle doesn't have two.

It ain't a lot of QBs in the league legitimately getting 30+ yard pass plays where the ball has traveled thirty yards before the completion.

Again, I have no issue with either QB. My problem is with the way things were handled and the problems it can create later. But, the majority of people are more excited and think that things are better when statistically they really aren't. Alex Smith didn't wow and excite, Kyle does so people would rather be excited while watching the game I guess.
You realize his name is Colin right? Not Kyle
 5 years ago '09        #49
space
space
 rquinlan said:
You realize his name is Colin right? Not Kyle
So you trying to tell me him starting is a bless in the sky?
 5 years ago '07        #50
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,486 | Props total: 666 666
These new people to niner threads k!ll me
 5 years ago '09        #51
space
space
 Peterparker said:
Smith had 3 turnovers that lead to 3 scoring drives for Giants in that horrible lost to NY.

Was it just smith fault? Nope but if he had a lil bit more flair as CK the score probably would have looked different. CK opens up the offense more.

Thats what yall fail to realize. Smith might have lost his job because of his limited skill. They been experimenting with CK all year putting him in a couple of plays just to test him out. When Smith was out they had no choice but to put him in and they like what they saw. You can tell this is the QB that they want. Smith is the QB they worked with because they didn't see CK's full potential untill they were force to do so due to Smith's injury.

That sh*t is not hard to figure out at all. And that's not throwing Smith under the bus. The thing i'm saying about Smith is what I've been saying. During the NFC championship game apart of SF shortcomings were because of Smith conservative style.

That was the gift and the curse. This is why Akers kicked so much last year. You could get to the red zone but would settle for a FG because that route sh*t becomes a little less effective down the stretch. That's not to belittle his skill but that's just the truth. Dude is conservative. Less mistakes but misses opportunities to settle for less.

And you have also got to think about it it's really no time to settle for less at this point cuz Akers kicking like sh*t so you might need a more aggressive QB in the red zone. Again why did yall think they were putting CK in their earlier in the season?

It's a method to their madness. Before you question the coach you think Smith alone took 49ers to the NFC championship?
Go check Smith's redzone numbers before last season, then check last season then go check em this season. I would say two years ago and this year are more what he's capable of than last season.
 5 years ago '04        #52
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,942 | Props total: 11685 11685
People really siding with this bumfu*k Alex Smith There's the argument if it ain't broke don't fix it. But Smith the 9ers offense was smoke and mirrors with him last year. Team was good because Harbaugh found a way to hide his flaws and gave him some confidence along with a refined playbook. Now the 9ers can really start turning pages in the playbook, Kaep makes them about as close to a Superbowl favorite as anyone imho. Especially if he continues playing like this. He impressed the fu*k outta me at Nevada and he's done the same in San Fran... Alex Smith is still getting paid millions to sit on his a.ss fu*k outta here with the sympathy.

Last edited by torious; 11-30-2012 at 05:52 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #53
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,595 | Props total: 901 901
tell that sh*t to jason campbell n hue jackson
 5 years ago '09        #54
space
space
 torious said:
People really siding with this bumfu*k Alex Smith There's the argument if it ain't broke don't fix it. But Smith the 9ers offense was smoke and mirrors with him last year. Team was good because Harbaugh found a way to hide his flaws and gave him some confidence along with a refined playbook. Now the 9ers can really start turning pages in the playbook, Kaep makes them about as close to a Superbowl favorite as anyone imho. Especially if he continues playing like this. He impressed the fu*k outta me at Nevada and he's done the same in San Fran... Alex Smith is still getting paid millions to sit on his a.ss fu*k outta here with the sympathy.
Yeah those smoke and mirrors really helped make key throws against your Lions to win last year and this year. If I need to provide more instances I will but these two should jog enough of a memory I think.
 5 years ago '04        #55
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 King856 said:
if his back up didn't beast smith wouldn't have lost his job. FACT therefore he didn't lose his job to injury he lost it because the back up is a beast!
This is all there is to it.

In other words, if Kaep got injured and Smith was his back-up, Kaep would get his starting position back upon recovery.

I understand where Smith is coming from though and I don't blame him for being mad. He played well, but Kaep plays better. What do you expect the coach to do? Put you back in just cause he likes you? That's some dumb sh-t that Rex Ryan would do and look where we're at.

As for the clowns talking about karma, how the hell is that remotely relevant? This literally has nothing to do with the Panthers nor Cam Newton.
 5 years ago '07        #56
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,595 | Props total: 901 901
All this means to me is being the 49ers qb ain't exactly the hardest qb job in the nfl. Great supporting cast. Colin or Alex don't matter.
 5 years ago '09        #57
space
space
 UniVersaceDaGr8 said:
All this means to me is being the 49ers qb ain't exactly the hardest qb job in the nfl. Great supporting cast. Colin or Alex don't matter.
 5 years ago '06        #58
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,543 | Props total: 199 199
yall still bout to lose on sunday

quinn and long bout to go ham sunday
 5 years ago '05        #59
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,870 | Props total: 8391 8391
 UniVersaceDaGr8 said:
you dont bench the quarterback that started last years conference championship game and say it "don't matter"
 5 years ago '09        #60
space
space
 layzie8171 said:
yall still bout to lose on sunday

quinn and long bout to go ham sunday
That's not who worries me in the game Sunday. But I am worried
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy