Gucci Mane plans to perform in Macon, Georgia for first time since Murdering Jeezy's homeboy

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-01-2012, 05:19 PM         #161
downsouthmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xratede said:
Thats her bruh, her head game>>>>

lmao this n*gga..........i fu*ked up. They said she was a freak too, but sh*t n*gga was young and reckless back then....It was so many freaks round Northeast, Southwest, Westside, Central, Twiggs County, Jones County, Crawford County, Wilco, Baldwin......It was always enough to go around. So I aint notice it as a lost then, but now...damn lol.
 5 years ago '12        #162
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,104 | Props total: 11343 11343
 CA$H MONEY said:
So this Bjizzle cat has a 2 chainz diss as well........Looks like he might be tryin to make a name for himself......
yeah seems like that. tryin to get known.
 5 years ago '05        #163
xratede 
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 236 236
 downsouthmane said:
lmao this n*gga..........i fu*ked up. They said she was a freak too, but sh*t n*gga was young and reckless back then....It was so many freaks round Northeast, Southwest, Westside, Central, Twiggs County, Jones County, Crawford County, Wilco, Baldwin......It was always enough to go around. So I aint notice it as a lost then, but now...damn lol.
its all good, u cant fu*k em all. We kinda kept in touch after high school, last time i talked to her was in like 2009/2010 when i was at Scarlet Carsons
 5 years ago '05        #164
xratede 
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 236 236
 AuthenticMade said:
n*gga it aint no 1.5 hours lol. At one point I had an apartment on the north side of town. Take 50 minutes to get inside 285 in this Chevy lol

I remember the high school compilations or w/e. And Jeezy was known around Macon and started coming up once he started getting his feet wet in Macon. Quite a few people around him are from Macon and so on.

The thing is if you trying to do anything with music you gotta hit that interstate and go to Atlanta to see a dollar. n*ggas in Macon/Warner Robins/Fort Valley aint tryna pay no local acts for shows...hell some of these clubs try and CHARGE the local acts who literally live across the street from the clubs. Its a lot of Atlanta/Affiliated Atlanta acts that yall have grown to love over the years that weren't actually born/raised/from ATL....thats why groups like Field Mob stood so strong behind where they were from...they refused to change up and claim Atlanta...which is why they made that song "229"

When Jeezy was really getting to his grind music wise......it was with "Come Shop With Me'....I wasnt even living here yet...n*gga literally was visiting, and was outside Majors barbershop in Fort Valley. Jeezy and Coach K walked up an gave me and my cousins those Come Shop With Me Posters(You couldnt go to ANY city in GA without seeing Jeezys come shop with me poster in a barbershop/club/or mall...he had the state on LOCK).

Real sh*t Coach K told us if we went to Fort Valley State and passed out/CD's/Flyers and Posters he'd get us in the club for free and let us hang with them. Gave us his direct line

We passed them sh*ts out, went to Club Showtime(my 2 cousins weren't even old enough to get in lol) and called him when we were outside. Dude came an got us at the door and we stood with them the whole time.

Jeezy got on stage and did a song or two and the sound equipment messed up....they fixed it, he did another song and Coach K told us to get on stage with the other guys....the sound then messed all the way up and Jeezy started yelling at DJ Wiz(Same DJ that went from Macon to DJ'ing for 106 and Park for a little while lol....also was Yo Gottis tour DJ for awhile to) and they stormed out the club.

When I caught my flight back home I aint even know I had just been apart of some sh*t before it was actually anything big...ended up moving here and when I seen who it was that had the Trap or Die sh*t started to crank up...a n*gga was SHOCKED.

I also went to a Juvenile show at Club Showtime...I'll never forget it...sh*t made me respect Juvenile. n*gga was trying to rap and once again the sound equipment fu*ked up and the people kinda booed...they got the mic to work long enough for Juvenile to diss EVERYONE in the building including the city of Fort Valley...Juvy aint come with no security and was iced the fu*k out...he then tossed th mic on the floor, walked through the MIDDLE of the crowd like he was daring someone to touch him...got in his car and drove off...n*ggas on the macon radio station the next morning was like "Ah man yall call Perry Scary Perry but we heard Juvenile dissed every person alive in Fort Valley then walked through em with 100K in jewelry on"

Fort Valley ALWAYS has fu*ked up sound systems for some reason...Pastor Troy regularly would perform acapella at Homecomings cause they sh*t always fu*ked up...one year it was either 112 or Jagged Edges sound system that fu*ked up and them n*ggas stormed off like they were bout to cry...Pastor Troy came out and was like "n*gga the mic work, these people paid for a show...them soft a.ss singing n*ggas just cant sing, fu*k em" and did No Mo Play in GA acapella while standing on one of the broke speakers....whole motherfu*kin place exploded

I been to Jay Z shows...I been to DMX shows....I been to 3 Kanye shows...n*gga I even seen Whitney Houston perform live with my moms lol.....and that Pastor Troy show is prolly in my top 5
i remember that sh*t it was Jagged Edge
 5 years ago '04        #165
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
Guess this thread is a semi-roll call for Macon n*ggas. I probably know some of yall in this thread.
 12-02-2012, 02:17 AM         #166
downsouthmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
And Macon got some hellafied freaks n*gga...remember Wet Wednesdays and then it turned into Thirsty Thursdays when the bis3xual broads used to come out.

First time I ever got my d!ck sucked in a club was these 2 bis3xual chicks. One of them kept eyeballing me the whole night...and I wont lie n*gga she wasnt cute at all ...but she had this thick a.ss bad little light skinned broad with her and I wanted that chick...Everybody in there was drunk since the vodka/cran mix was like a quarter a cup lmaoooooo. They kept following/eyeballing me and I told em to come up to vip where I was with 4 of my homies cause we were bout to smoke. We got up there where them couches were Right by the DJ booth...and the crip DJ was playing that night....kinda short stocky n*gga who had the twisted up goatee or wtf ever lol

Anyhow the ugly broad whispered in my ear to sit back and she started kissing on my neck then she backed off when I passed her the blunt and the little light skinned bi*ch sucked my d!ck....then the got damn DJ gone say "We cant do this thirsty thursday sh*t no more these n*ggas tryna fu*k in the club"....ol girl stopped and they got up and started leaving the VIP....whole VIP was laughing at me n*ggas still clown me to this day
sounds like some sh*t that would happen round here
 12-02-2012, 03:26 AM         #167
ThaLockerRoom  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 downsouthmane said:
sounds like some sh*t that would happen round here
sounds like some sucka n*gga shyt if u ask me
 5 years ago '04        #168
pocketchange 149 heat pts149
space
space
space
$12,396 | Props total: 11887 11887
 Ricolove11 said:
jeezy aint from macon his partna is from macon.

I don't know what age Jeezy came to GA, but if i spend 10 years in New York, and the next 10 in LA and 20 years old, I'll be from LA. The reason being is that when you get older you put more trust in people and relationships, and if you don't have no trustful relationships in that old city and don't know anyone then you ain't gonna claim that city and you ain't gonna know the inner workings of that city.

You are still learning a lot between 10 and 20 years old, these are the years you are gonna really build your foundation. If you spend the complete 10 years in one city, when someone ask you where you are from I guarantee you that you will say the city you are living in and not the city you were born in and stayed 10 years prior.
 12-02-2012, 11:49 PM         #169
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrokenSafety said:
you goin to the show? u should bump this thread and let us know what happens. and fu*k gucci i hope they k!ll that f*ggot
i may be going. its about 35-40 mins from my city. i havent been to macon since high school, the crime is insane there. the force tried to convince me to patrol out there, talking about they looking for some younger minority police officers that can "relate" to the community...

i declined.
 5 years ago '10        #170
thugworldorder 
space
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 20 20
 cheguevara said:
i may be going. its about 35-40 mins from my city. i havent been to macon since high school, the crime is insane there. the force tried to convince me to patrol out there, talking about they looking for some younger minority police officers that can "relate" to the community...

i declined.
fuc the cops
 12-03-2012, 01:47 AM         #171
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thugworldorder said:
fuc the cops
word
 12-03-2012, 08:15 AM         #172
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy from South Carolina, not Macon nor Atlanta
 12-03-2012, 08:31 AM         #173
downsouthmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
Jeezy from South Carolina, not Macon nor Atlanta
Just because you saw "Born: Columbia, SC" on wikipedia or somewhere does not tell you if the person was only born there and moved before they were even 3 or 4 years old. I guess Kanye West should rep ATL, Chamillionaire should rep D.C. and Pimp C should have repped Louisiana using that logic. Plenty of people were born somewhere but raised somewhere else.

Jeezy was raised partially in Hawkinsville, GA and Macon, GA and moved to ATL as an adult.

Last edited by downsouthmane; 12-03-2012 at 08:39 AM..
 12-06-2012, 08:48 PM         #174
downsouthmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*UPDATE

Gucci confirms that him finally going back to Macon is true

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #175
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,345 | Props total: 511 511
bump
 12-17-2012, 04:03 AM         #176
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 downsouthmane said:
Just because you saw "Born: Columbia, SC" on wikipedia or somewhere does not tell you if the person was only born there and moved before they were even 3 or 4 years old. I guess Kanye West should rep ATL, Chamillionaire should rep D.C. and Pimp C should have repped Louisiana using that logic. Plenty of people were born somewhere but raised somewhere else.

Jeezy was raised partially in Hawkinsville, GA and Macon, GA and moved to ATL as an adult.
Neva been on wikipedia. All i said was that he is from SC, dont care where he was raised n didnt mention it. i said he FROM SC which is FACT
 5 years ago '04        #177
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
 Walkerboy86 said:
Neva been on wikipedia. All i said was that he is from SC, dont care where he was raised n didnt mention it. i said he FROM SC which is FACT
basically, what other homie is tryin' to say to u, is that it is irrelevant that jeezy was born in s.c.

jeezy doesn't rep s.c. most famous rappers and most entertainers "rep" the city or state where they were raised, not exactly where they were born.
 5 years ago '04        #178
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
my n*gga gucc was raised in the 6 though
 5 years ago '11        #179
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
lol black people lost
 12-17-2012, 01:47 PM         #180
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand exactly what he trying to say. That still doesnt defeat the fact that he is from SC. Big Country Kane however u spell his name from SC too. Kevin Garnett Too. Idc where they grew up at r where they at right now. Born In SC is all im saying
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now