Gucci Mane plans to perform in Macon, Georgia for first time since Murdering Jeezy's homeboy

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #141
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11402 11402
 pocketchange said:
Shouldn't Macon be mad a Jeezy for not repping it when he was blowing? Oh, it's cool as long as he bringing that bread back.

I swear if n*ggas asked Jeezy where he was from back then he would have said Atlanta or some corny answer like, "n*gga I'm from all over."

He might be a real n*gga, but that don't mean real n*ggas don't lie.
Seems like not all of Macon is cool with Jeezy, this dude B Jizzle i think is gonna open for Gucci, he from Macon apparently.

#JUGG GODô ‏@BigGutRudeboy
Young Jeezy You A Hoe You The bi*ch Type
Retweeted by B Jizzle

6 Nov B Jizzle ‏@bjizzle43rd
How n*ggas rap bout dope an street sh*t an have over 30 police officers at they video shoot damn @YoungJeezy u must be working wittem

B Jizzle ‏@bjizzle43rd
Don't worry @YoungJeezy I know,u ain't gone show all them police cars an officers in the video so imma show the world u need protection
 5 years ago '08        #142
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 4542 4542
 44wade said:
Seems like not all of Macon is cool with Jeezy, this dude B Jizzle i think is gonna open for Gucci, he from Macon apparently.

#JUGG GOD™ ‏@BigGutRudeboy
Retweeted by B Jizzle

How n*ggas rap bout dope an street sh*t an have over 30 police officers at they video shoot damn @YoungJeezy u must be working wittem

B Jizzle ‏@bjizzle43rd
Don't worry @YoungJeezy I know,u ain't gone show all them police cars an officers in the video so imma show the world u need protection

of course the whole town aint down with Jeezy... Macon has bloods and crips.... but sh*t can get ugly

Last edited by bkid; 12-01-2012 at 02:11 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #143
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 44wade said:

#JUGG GODô ‏@BigGutRudeboy
Retweeted by B Jizzle

B Jizzle ‏@bjizzle43rd
This guy .......The only Bgizzle I know laid it down for 14 when he got caught dirty.......Investigation time......
 5 years ago '04        #144
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
So this Bjizzle cat has a 2 chainz diss as well........Looks like he might be tryin to make a name for himself......
 5 years ago '12        #145
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 CA$H MONEY said:
Honestly yeh they did. They were in the VIP at the Ritz flexin talkin about how the Nati wasn't sh*t and wasn't nobody in the Nati gettin no money. Then this group of cats was goin back and forth with em flashin money showin em otherwise. In response, TIP and his guys, take out their money and throw it all in those dudes faces basically trying to show em up. I don't know TIP personally but I knew talk back then that he had a LEGENDARY reputation for his mouth or skill at sh*t talkin......... Of course what TIP didn't know is Nati cats are NUTSO & hate to be shown up in any way and will k!ll you for it. Crazy but that's how it is there......Back in the day when you had your county on your Ohio plates, and you came through the Nati flexin with another county on your plates, especially montgomery county(Dayton, ohio), there was a good chance either your ride would get damaged some kind of way or even jacked and torched. My point is the Nati is a grimey, ratchet place. Can't come through there on some bullsh*t. But honestly, I never had any trouble there. Long as you act like you got some da*n sense and respect folks, you're cool there. I've had some of my best times ever in that city.......

That's pretty much any place though. U come thru talkin sh*t anywhere thinking you to good, n*ggas is gon try yo dum a.ss. I'm not sure but I believe my acquaintance also said he was outside the club wit guns and sh*t showing off I believe, talking sh*t. Idk why n*ggas be thinking it be ok to diss a whole region of n*ggas, lol. Like every where u go its real n*ggas and fake n*ggas.
 5 years ago '12        #146
space
space
space
Soooo... da n*gga Jeezy not from Atlanta? Lol wtf?!.....N I dont understand someone else said Gucci been everywhere in ATL but Macon. It would be no need for him to even perform there if its not in ATL.

Someone need to clear this up tho if Jeezy not from the A, that's major! news
 5 years ago '05        #147
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,155 | Props total: 1494 1494
^^^^^^^You just finding that out?......He got fam and fu*ked around in 4th Ward tho

I dont think Gucci Goin' Macn got sh*t to do with Jeezy....

Gucci is fu*kin' Accident murderer....Gucci aint leave the n*ggas body in the woods...FOH.....The n*ggas own people's did.....Them n*ggas pulled a Jack Move and Didnt do it right....n*ggas was beating on Gucci before he got a hold of Ratchet and started shootin'....n*ggas would have had that bi*ch slip somethin' in his Drink or ran straight in and Shot him wouldnt be a Body

and You think n*ggas Give a fu*k who Gucci Mane?.....That n*gga goin' have Mad Secuirty and off Duty Police with him

I think dem n*ggas want his Head cuz the Level of Disrespect he showing to The Dead

P.S. Why the fu*k would Jeezy DO sh*t to Gucci knowing Damn Well GUCCI SNITCHED ON HIM....and STILL BE SNITCHIN' "He sent n*ggas to k!ll me"

Last edited by CartelFamill; 12-01-2012 at 03:40 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #148
cohs 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,000 | Props total: 5287 5287
 CartelFamill said:

Gucci is fu*kin' Accident murderer....Gucci aint leave the n*ggas body in the woods...FOH.....The n*ggas own people's did.....Them n*ggas pulled a Jack Move and Didnt do it right....n*ggas was beating on Gucci before he got a hold of Ratchet and started shootin'....n*ggas would have had that bi*ch slip somethin' in his Drink or ran straight in and Shot him wouldnt be a Body
so he shot the n*gga who was trying to rob and beat him.. by accident? word.
 5 years ago '12        #149
space
space
space
 cohs said:
so he shot the n*gga who was trying to rob and beat him.. by accident? word.
LOL
 5 years ago '12        #150
space
space
space
I dont believe Jeezy not from Atlanta, u kno how many ppl would bet they fu*kin house dis n*gga's from Atlanta, I heard him say it in interviews I think he said it in the Hustlers Ambition sh*t too. I dont believe this
 12-01-2012, 04:03 PM         #151
downsouthmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xratede said:
no sh*t 2002? I know some n*ggas who went to northeast. I met them when i got to SSU. When Money's was downtown by Grants Lounge, that lil strip used to go down. I graduated from Twiggs Co. High School in 2002
Yeah man....I forgot it was either my Sr. or Jr. year....2 n*ggas from Twiggs County transferred to Northeast....I dont think they knew that many people there, so they got cool with me and my n*ggas. n*ggas named Nardo (or Naldo...I forgot) and Kweku....I'm sure I aint spellin them n*ggas names right but it's something like that. I was kinda cool with a skinny chick name Shannon or Shana or somethin like that round those years too and she went to Twiggs.

sh*t I remember 2 of them n*ggas on yall football team, some n*ggas from crawford county, and me had some hoes turned out at prep camp sneakin in the hotel room when we went outta town to Chattanooga lol.
 12-01-2012, 04:05 PM         #152
downsouthmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xratede said:
AuthenticMade Downsouthmane yall remember that Middle Georgia Compilation album with a song from each High School on it? So much nostalgia
Yeah.....I used to bump that sh*t lol.
 5 years ago '07        #153
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 FreshBeatzBx said:
That's pretty much any place though. U come thru talkin sh*t anywhere thinking you to good, n*ggas is gon try yo dum a.ss. I'm not sure but I believe my acquaintance also said he was outside the club wit guns and sh*t showing off I believe, talking sh*t. Idk why n*ggas be thinking it be ok to diss a whole region of n*ggas, lol. Like every where u go its real n*ggas and fake n*ggas.
thats the sh*t that almost got shyne and puff shot
 5 years ago '08        #154
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 4542 4542
 FreshBeatzBx said:
I dont believe Jeezy not from Atlanta, u kno how many ppl would bet they fu*kin house dis n*gga's from Atlanta, I heard him say it in interviews I think he said it in the Hustlers Ambition sh*t too. I dont believe this
n*gga it's been known... Jeezy was born in South Carolina and when he was a kid his family went to live in Macon... then in late 90s he went to live in Atlanta's 4th Ward
 12-01-2012, 04:21 PM         #155
downsouthmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy was born in SC.....but he grew up partially in Hawksinville, Georgia and Macon, Georgia. Yall n*ggas call somewhere like Macon "country" when really we a small metro city....You got 30-40 REAL county towns in Middle Georgia that look to Macon as "the city." HAWKSINVILLE is the real country. They got like 4,000 people, 1 high school, and last time I check they didnt even have a Wal-Mart. Jeezy was a grown man before he moved to ATL.

The world, nor ATL, knew who Jeezy was when he was rappin with Sonny Spoon outta Macon.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #156
xratede 
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 236 236
 downsouthmane said:
Yeah man....I forgot it was either my Sr. or Jr. year....2 n*ggas from Twiggs County transferred to Northeast....I dont think they knew that many people there, so they got cool with me and my n*ggas. n*ggas named Nardo (or Naldo...I forgot) and Kweku....I'm sure I aint spellin them n*ggas names right but it's something like that. I was kinda cool with a skinny chick name Shannon or Shana or somethin like that round those years too and she went to Twiggs.

sh*t I remember 2 of them n*ggas on yall football team, some n*ggas from crawford county, and me had some hoes turned out at prep camp sneakin in the hotel room when we went outta town to Chattanooga lol.
yea i know both them n*ggas, i remember i used to fu*k this chick named Star who stayed not too far from King Park, i think she transferred to Twiggs from Northeast. I met D. Miller(forgot his first name) and Darius Hodge from Northeast when I got to Savannah. Kweku sister had a fat a.ss tho
 12-01-2012, 05:05 PM         #157
downsouthmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xratede said:
yea i know both them n*ggas, i remember i used to fu*k this chick named Star who stayed not too far from King Park, i think she transferred to Twiggs from Northeast. I met D. Miller(forgot his first name) and Darius Hodge from Northeast when I got to Savannah. Kweku sister had a fat a.ss tho
Oh you know whats up lol. I met Kweku sister at prep camp too, his boy even told me she was freak lol. and Yeah I've known Danny Miller and D. Hodge since high school...it was alot of them from Northeast that went down there Rogerick Nash, Rogerick Worth, B. Jones, etc.

and Starr....Thats sound familiar.

She slim? Light brown skin?.....I knew a star they said that was strippin even while in high school lol. When we had a strip club on the eastside, sh*t I done forgot the name of it.
 12-01-2012, 05:11 PM         #158
downsouthmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ay man , you talkin bout this chick name star?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

she used to randomly flirt sittin on my lap in a computer class. I'on get on here and front though, I cant lie. I missed out. I didnt smash lol. I guess she somewhat model now, that's from her FB.
 5 years ago '05        #159
xratede 
space
space
 downsouthmane said:
Oh you know whats up lol. I met Kweku sister at prep camp too, his boy even told me she was freak lol. and Yeah I've known Danny Miller and D. Hodge since high school...it was alot of them from Northeast that went down there Rogerick Nash, Rogerick Worth, B. Jones, etc.

and Starr....Thats sound familiar.

She slim? Light brown skin?.....I knew a star they said that was strippin even while in high school lol. When we had a strip club on the eastside, sh*t I done forgot the name of it.
oh yeah B. Jones the short stocky one and Worthy the light skin dude and Nash, he still live down here, I see that n*gga like once a month randomly. And yea my patna told me she stripped senior year at some spot, more than likely thats her, slim more light skin than brown tho. Small fu*kin world we live in
 5 years ago '05        #160
xratede 
space
space
 downsouthmane said:
ay man , you talkin bout this chick name star?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

she used to randomly flirt sittin on my lap in a computer class. I'on get on here and front though, I cant lie. I missed out. I didnt smash lol.
Thats her bruh, her head game>>>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy