Gucci Mane plans to perform in Macon, Georgia for first time since Murdering Jeezy's homeboy

most viewed right now
 54
NBA Athletes show love to Lebron
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside 21 Savage Goons shoots at Nipsey, e40 with Wack 100
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
The pyramids were what?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #141
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 44wade said:
Seems like not all of Macon is cool with Jeezy, this dude B Jizzle i think is gonna open for Gucci, he from Macon apparently.

#JUGG GOD™ ‏@BigGutRudeboy
Young Jeezy You A Hoe You The bi*ch Type
Retweeted by B Jizzle

6 Nov B Jizzle ‏@bjizzle43rd
How n*ggas rap bout dope an street sh*t an have over 30 police officers at they video shoot damn @YoungJeezy u must be working wittem

B Jizzle ‏@bjizzle43rd
Don't worry @YoungJeezy I know,u ain't gone show all them police cars an officers in the video so imma show the world u need protection
This guy .......The only Bgizzle I know laid it down for 14 when he got caught dirty.......Investigation time......
 5 years ago '04        #142
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
So this Bjizzle cat has a 2 chainz diss as well........Looks like he might be tryin to make a name for himself......
 5 years ago '12        #143
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,166 | Props total: 6 6
 CA$H MONEY said:
Honestly yeh they did. They were in the VIP at the Ritz flexin talkin about how the Nati wasn't sh*t and wasn't nobody in the Nati gettin no money. Then this group of cats was goin back and forth with em flashin money showin em otherwise. In response, TIP and his guys, take out their money and throw it all in those dudes faces basically trying to show em up. I don't know TIP personally but I knew talk back then that he had a LEGENDARY reputation for his mouth or skill at sh*t talkin......... Of course what TIP didn't know is Nati cats are NUTSO & hate to be shown up in any way and will k!ll you for it. Crazy but that's how it is there......Back in the day when you had your county on your Ohio plates, and you came through the Nati flexin with another county on your plates, especially montgomery county(Dayton, ohio), there was a good chance either your ride would get damaged some kind of way or even jacked and torched. My point is the Nati is a grimey, ratchet place. Can't come through there on some bullsh*t. But honestly, I never had any trouble there. Long as you act like you got some da*n sense and respect folks, you're cool there. I've had some of my best times ever in that city.......

That's pretty much any place though. U come thru talkin sh*t anywhere thinking you to good, n*ggas is gon try yo dum a.ss. I'm not sure but I believe my acquaintance also said he was outside the club wit guns and sh*t showing off I believe, talking sh*t. Idk why n*ggas be thinking it be ok to diss a whole region of n*ggas, lol. Like every where u go its real n*ggas and fake n*ggas.
 5 years ago '12        #144
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,166 | Props total: 6 6
Soooo... da n*gga Jeezy not from Atlanta? Lol wtf?!.....N I dont understand someone else said Gucci been everywhere in ATL but Macon. It would be no need for him to even perform there if its not in ATL.



Someone need to clear this up tho if Jeezy not from the A, that's major! news
 5 years ago '05        #145
CartelFamill 56 heat pts56
space
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 2000 2000
^^^^^^^You just finding that out?......He got fam and fu*ked around in 4th Ward tho



I dont think Gucci Goin' Macn got sh*t to do with Jeezy....

Gucci is fu*kin' Accident murderer....Gucci aint leave the n*ggas body in the woods...FOH.....The n*ggas own people's did.....Them n*ggas pulled a Jack Move and Didnt do it right....n*ggas was beating on Gucci before he got a hold of Ratchet and started shootin'....n*ggas would have had that bi*ch slip somethin' in his Drink or ran straight in and Shot him wouldnt be a Body



and You think n*ggas Give a fu*k who Gucci Mane?.....That n*gga goin' have Mad Secuirty and off Duty Police with him

I think dem n*ggas want his Head cuz the Level of Disrespect he showing to The Dead


P.S. Why the fu*k would Jeezy DO sh*t to Gucci knowing Damn Well GUCCI SNITCHED ON HIM....and STILL BE SNITCHIN' "He sent n*ggas to k!ll me"


Last edited by CartelFamill; 12-01-2012 at 02:40 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #146
cohs 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,309 | Props total: 6251 6251
 CartelFamill said:

Gucci is fu*kin' Accident murderer....Gucci aint leave the n*ggas body in the woods...FOH.....The n*ggas own people's did.....Them n*ggas pulled a Jack Move and Didnt do it right....n*ggas was beating on Gucci before he got a hold of Ratchet and started shootin'....n*ggas would have had that bi*ch slip somethin' in his Drink or ran straight in and Shot him wouldnt be a Body
so he shot the n*gga who was trying to rob and beat him.. by accident? word.
 5 years ago '12        #147
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,166 | Props total: 6 6
 cohs said:
so he shot the n*gga who was trying to rob and beat him.. by accident? word.
LOL
 5 years ago '12        #148
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,166 | Props total: 6 6
I dont believe Jeezy not from Atlanta, u kno how many ppl would bet they fu*kin house dis n*gga's from Atlanta, I heard him say it in interviews I think he said it in the Hustlers Ambition sh*t too. I dont believe this
 12-01-2012, 03:03 PM         #149
downsouthmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xratede said:
no sh*t 2002? I know some n*ggas who went to northeast. I met them when i got to SSU. When Money's was downtown by Grants Lounge, that lil strip used to go down. I graduated from Twiggs Co. High School in 2002
Yeah man....I forgot it was either my Sr. or Jr. year....2 n*ggas from Twiggs County transferred to Northeast....I dont think they knew that many people there, so they got cool with me and my n*ggas. n*ggas named Nardo (or Naldo...I forgot) and Kweku....I'm sure I aint spellin them n*ggas names right but it's something like that. I was kinda cool with a skinny chick name Shannon or Shana or somethin like that round those years too and she went to Twiggs.

sh*t I remember 2 of them n*ggas on yall football team, some n*ggas from crawford county, and me had some hoes turned out at prep camp sneakin in the hotel room when we went outta town to Chattanooga lol.
 12-01-2012, 03:05 PM         #150
downsouthmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xratede said:
AuthenticMade Downsouthmane yall remember that Middle Georgia Compilation album with a song from each High School on it? So much nostalgia
Yeah.....I used to bump that sh*t lol.
 5 years ago '07        #151
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 FreshBeatzBx said:
That's pretty much any place though. U come thru talkin sh*t anywhere thinking you to good, n*ggas is gon try yo dum a.ss. I'm not sure but I believe my acquaintance also said he was outside the club wit guns and sh*t showing off I believe, talking sh*t. Idk why n*ggas be thinking it be ok to diss a whole region of n*ggas, lol. Like every where u go its real n*ggas and fake n*ggas.
thats the sh*t that almost got shyne and puff shot
 5 years ago '08        #152
bkid 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$9,713 | Props total: 5963 5963
 FreshBeatzBx said:
I dont believe Jeezy not from Atlanta, u kno how many ppl would bet they fu*kin house dis n*gga's from Atlanta, I heard him say it in interviews I think he said it in the Hustlers Ambition sh*t too. I dont believe this
n*gga it's been known... Jeezy was born in South Carolina and when he was a kid his family went to live in Macon... then in late 90s he went to live in Atlanta's 4th Ward
 12-01-2012, 03:21 PM         #153
downsouthmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy was born in SC.....but he grew up partially in Hawksinville, Georgia and Macon, Georgia. Yall n*ggas call somewhere like Macon "country" when really we a small metro city....You got 30-40 REAL county towns in Middle Georgia that look to Macon as "the city." HAWKSINVILLE is the real country. They got like 4,000 people, 1 high school, and last time I check they didnt even have a Wal-Mart. Jeezy was a grown man before he moved to ATL.

The world, nor ATL, knew who Jeezy was when he was rappin with Sonny Spoon outta Macon.


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #154
xratede 
space
avatar space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 271 271
 downsouthmane said:
Yeah man....I forgot it was either my Sr. or Jr. year....2 n*ggas from Twiggs County transferred to Northeast....I dont think they knew that many people there, so they got cool with me and my n*ggas. n*ggas named Nardo (or Naldo...I forgot) and Kweku....I'm sure I aint spellin them n*ggas names right but it's something like that. I was kinda cool with a skinny chick name Shannon or Shana or somethin like that round those years too and she went to Twiggs.

sh*t I remember 2 of them n*ggas on yall football team, some n*ggas from crawford county, and me had some hoes turned out at prep camp sneakin in the hotel room when we went outta town to Chattanooga lol.
yea i know both them n*ggas, i remember i used to fu*k this chick named Star who stayed not too far from King Park, i think she transferred to Twiggs from Northeast. I met D. Miller(forgot his first name) and Darius Hodge from Northeast when I got to Savannah. Kweku sister had a fat a.ss tho
 12-01-2012, 04:05 PM         #155
downsouthmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xratede said:
yea i know both them n*ggas, i remember i used to fu*k this chick named Star who stayed not too far from King Park, i think she transferred to Twiggs from Northeast. I met D. Miller(forgot his first name) and Darius Hodge from Northeast when I got to Savannah. Kweku sister had a fat a.ss tho
Oh you know whats up lol. I met Kweku sister at prep camp too, his boy even told me she was freak lol. and Yeah I've known Danny Miller and D. Hodge since high school...it was alot of them from Northeast that went down there Rogerick Nash, Rogerick Worth, B. Jones, etc.

and Starr....Thats sound familiar.

She slim? Light brown skin?.....I knew a star they said that was strippin even while in high school lol. When we had a strip club on the eastside, sh*t I done forgot the name of it.
 12-01-2012, 04:11 PM         #156
downsouthmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ay man , you talkin bout this chick name star?


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



she used to randomly flirt sittin on my lap in a computer class. I'on get on here and front though, I cant lie. I missed out. I didnt smash lol. I guess she somewhat model now, that's from her FB.
 5 years ago '05        #157
xratede 
space
avatar space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 271 271
 downsouthmane said:
Oh you know whats up lol. I met Kweku sister at prep camp too, his boy even told me she was freak lol. and Yeah I've known Danny Miller and D. Hodge since high school...it was alot of them from Northeast that went down there Rogerick Nash, Rogerick Worth, B. Jones, etc.

and Starr....Thats sound familiar.

She slim? Light brown skin?.....I knew a star they said that was strippin even while in high school lol. When we had a strip club on the eastside, sh*t I done forgot the name of it.
oh yeah B. Jones the short stocky one and Worthy the light skin dude and Nash, he still live down here, I see that n*gga like once a month randomly. And yea my patna told me she stripped senior year at some spot, more than likely thats her, slim more light skin than brown tho. Small fu*kin world we live in
 5 years ago '05        #158
xratede 
space
avatar space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 271 271
 downsouthmane said:
ay man , you talkin bout this chick name star?


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



she used to randomly flirt sittin on my lap in a computer class. I'on get on here and front though, I cant lie. I missed out. I didnt smash lol.
Thats her bruh, her head game>>>>
 12-01-2012, 04:19 PM         #159
downsouthmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xratede said:
Thats her bruh, her head game>>>>


lmao this n*gga..........i fu*ked up. They said she was a freak too, but sh*t n*gga was young and reckless back then....It was so many freaks round Northeast, Southwest, Westside, Central, Twiggs County, Jones County, Crawford County, Wilco, Baldwin......It was always enough to go around. So I aint notice it as a lost then, but now...damn lol.
 5 years ago '12        #160
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$26,012 | Props total: 14246 14246
 CA$H MONEY said:
So this Bjizzle cat has a 2 chainz diss as well........Looks like he might be tryin to make a name for himself......
yeah seems like that. tryin to get known.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Forget these white girls, I need some variation, ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S VERY ASIAN
15 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
284 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
59 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Reboot your router
48 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
May 25 - Trump declares US will ‘dominate the oceans,
24 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
266 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Judge Judy To Megyn Kelly: ‘I’m Not A Feminist’
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy