Gucci Mane plans to perform in Macon, Georgia for first time since Murdering Jeezy's homeboy

most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 53
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 48
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
people proud that their city is a murder capital?

mlk didn't die for that
 5 years ago '09        #62
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 1652 1652
i dont think that sh*t is serious
 5 years ago '04        #63
creep 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
Nothing will happen.
 5 years ago '12        #64
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 downsouthmane said:
Some of you n*ggas lame than a bi*ch. Don't turn it into Gucci Vs. Jeezy. Half or More of the Crips in Macon could give a damn about Jeezy. I said "Jeezy's homeboy." The Crip Gucci k!lled (in self defense) got friends, family, other Crips (and GD) in Macon that want Gucci's head over his death, not because of some "in honor of Young Jeezy" sh*t lol.

If Gucci comes to Macon, it wont be pretty. Macon's crime rate speaks for itself. n*ggas aint really givin a fu*k round Macon. They could careless if they die or get locked up or not.
Is this true the crips dont care bout Jeezy?
 5 years ago '11        #65
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
My hometown made it to the GOAT site

But honestly I despise macon, its nothing but these young boys tryna be G's and make plays no matter what, when people say negatice music effects the community macon is proof that it does. Its sad tho 98% of these people won't maje it out the city, its like quick sand. I'm glad me and my moms got us out of there so my siblings can actually do something w/ theirs lives

But I don't follow gucci or jeezy like that to know whats going on, but if I know macon n*ggas ans they don' like gucci the homicide rate will spike in Dec. Ifs going to be Gucci vs Jeezy Stans vs Crips vs Gucci Stans. Oh well, sh*t not affecting me
 5 years ago '06        #66
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,616 | Props total: 2239 2239
Small/mid sized towns are ALWAYS dangerous when it comes to street sh1t because of their size. Proximity & familiarity get n*ggas caught up every time. Guwap really on some "death Wish" type sh1t.
 5 years ago '07        #67
KingKobraAtlant 
space
avatar space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
How is it murder when you shot someone in self defense? When Gucci is tried for murder, I will call it murder.
 5 years ago '04        #68
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,088 | Props total: 3886 3886
I remember them crip n*ggas punking wakka while he was performing. n*ggas was wilding on wakka while he was on stage.. gucci mane coming to the mac... that sh*t sounds like a death wish to me..

This is a pub stunt! that n*gga ain't that brave yo.. the police scared as fu*k of the gang n*ggas down there so ain't no fu*king way they getting involved in this sh*t. poor taste


Last edited by zhiggeman; 11-30-2012 at 06:02 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #69
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$3,645 | Props total: 150 150


Last edited by jt satan; 11-30-2012 at 05:48 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #70
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$3,645 | Props total: 150 150
 KingKobraAtlant said:
How is it murder when you shot someone in self defense? When Gucci is tried for murder, I will call it murder.


Last edited by jt satan; 11-30-2012 at 05:56 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #71
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$3,645 | Props total: 150 150
 AuthenticMade said:
lol my n*gga chill on that kinda talk. Some things don't need to be on the forum


You foooooooolin
you are right sir

 5 years ago '10        #72
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$3,645 | Props total: 150 150
Gucci we coming for you n*gga - Booker T
 5 years ago '04        #73
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 downsouthmane said:
Some of you n*ggas lame than a bi*ch. Don't turn it into Gucci Vs. Jeezy. Half or More of the Crips in Macon could give a damn about Jeezy. I said "Jeezy's homeboy." The Crip Gucci k!lled (in self defense) got friends, family, other Crips (and GD) in Macon that want Gucci's head over his death, not because of some "in honor of Young Jeezy" sh*t lol.

If Gucci comes to Macon, it wont be pretty. Macon's crime rate speaks for itself. n*ggas aint really givin a fu*k round Macon. They could careless if they die or get locked up or not.
Yeh you're correct sir.....Outsiders always seem to forget the real issues..............This could get very ugly......Even if there's no deaths, something is bound to happen.....NOBODY is untouchable......These cats betta get their keyboards outta their azzez and realize that this is DEEPER than a rap beef.......
 5 years ago '04        #74
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,088 | Props total: 3886 3886
 AuthenticMade said:
I do work in Macon daily

Done worked with a sh*t load of Macon artists. From the smallest local no name kid to even doing tracks for Sonny Spoon himself. Also a group of friends and I used to book artists to perform out here at one point. We brought Travis Porter here first, Young Dro, OJ Da Juiceman, and a list of other people. I got outta doing that particular lane of sh but my homie still does it...recently had Future here, and he even threw the big Rick Ross concert last fall.

Aint nothin but 45 minutes of interstate between the 2 my guy. Hit the gas pedal and go get some bread
spoon is that you. lmao.. n*gga stop trying to promote yourself spoon. j/k. but yeah this is some promo sh*t for coochie man. He not coming nor does anyone want him too. That n*gga getting the reaction he wants from the macon n*ggas, internet, and jeezy. this will never happen. I don't advocate violence but on the real the promoter of this event needs his a.ss merked on the real. n*ggas ain't forgot the general pookie and them hellvue and dblock n*ggas ain't gonna take this sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #75
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 AuthenticMade said:
I do work in Macon daily

Done worked with a sh*t load of Macon artists. From the smallest local no name kid to even doing tracks for Sonny Spoon himself. Also a group of friends and I used to book artists to perform out here at one point. We brought Travis Porter here first, Young Dro, OJ Da Juiceman, and a list of other people. I got outta doing that particular lane of sh but my homie still does it...recently had Future here, and he even threw the big Rick Ross concert last fall.

Aint nothin but 45 minutes of interstate between the 2 my guy. Hit the gas pedal and go get some bread
Betta ask T.I. about how some local yocals can be........I was down in the Nati the night all that went down.....Never will forget seeing all those shell casing markers strewn all over the highway......
 5 years ago '12        #76
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 CA$H MONEY said:
Betta ask T.I. about how some local yocals can be........I was down in the Nati the night all that went down.....Never will forget seeing all those shell casing markers strewn all over the highway......
I got an acquaintance who live out der and sed T.I. started it all, dat tru?
 5 years ago '12        #77
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$3,904 | Props total: 2404 2404
Gucci willing to perform in an area where his life is in danger, meanwhile Rick Ross doesn't even have the balls to perform in certain areas without canceling due to the GD's
 5 years ago '06        #78
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
avatar space
space
$26,607 | Props total: 8878 8878
 CA$H MONEY said:
Betta ask T.I. about how some local yocals can be........I was down in the Nati the night all that went down.....Never will forget seeing all those shell casing markers strewn all over the highway......
shell casings on the highway mannnnn go bulldogs what happened ?
 11-30-2012, 07:08 PM         #79
downsouthmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Is this true the crips dont care bout Jeezy?
not all...but some Macon crips dont.


[video - click to view]

 11-30-2012, 07:11 PM         #80
downsouthmane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kobane said:
My hometown made it to the GOAT site

But honestly I despise macon, its nothing but these young boys tryna be G's and make plays no matter what, when people say negatice music effects the community macon is proof that it does. Its sad tho 98% of these people won't maje it out the city, its like quick sand. I'm glad me and my moms got us out of there so my siblings can actually do something w/ theirs lives

But I don't follow gucci or jeezy like that to know whats going on, but if I know macon n*ggas ans they don' like gucci the homicide rate will spike in Dec. Ifs going to be Gucci vs Jeezy Stans vs Crips vs Gucci Stans. Oh well, sh*t not affecting me
You aint lyin

I wont say I hate Macon because it raised me and most my fam and friends from there...but yeah the way its ran, looks and the mentality of most of the people is not a good luck. Especially these bi*ches that act like n*ggas. You gotta fu*k with Warner Robins females or something. Every other female in Macon acts like a n*gga, tryna bang Crip or GD.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
139 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy