Gucci Mane plans to perform in Macon, Georgia for first time since Murdering Jeezy's homeboy

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-30-2012, 02:43 AM         #1
25464 pageviews
232 comments

downsouthmane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gucci Mane plans to perform in Macon, Georgia for first time since murdering Jeezy's homeboy

Gucci gettin real bold image

[pic - click to view]

http://www.atlnightspots. .. witter-reacts/

[pic - click to view]

Reaction tweets

[pic - click to view]

The Story
Gucci Mane will be performing in Macon at Whiskey River for the first time since the murder of Jeezy’s gang member homie.

Henry Lee Clark III (also known as Pookie Loc) was a former rapper from Macon, GA. He was performing under Corporate Thugz Entertainment label. His body was found near a school in Decatur, GA. During that time there was a feud between Gucci Mane and Young Jeezy, and Gucci Mane was sought out in connection to the murder. The charges were dropped on December 30, 2005, with police stating they did not have enough evidence to try Gucci for the murder.

Macon, GA Crips

Jeezy videos shot in Macon with Crips

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Random Local Macon Crips

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by downsouthmane; 11-30-2012 at 02:49 AM..

232 comments for "Gucci Mane plans to perform in Macon, Georgia for first time since Murdering Jeezy's homeboy"

5 years ago '04        #2
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
Gucci finna be there 100 deep... Aint no n*gga finna mush him. He gonna be like "Waka I had to let him mush me"
 5 years ago '12        #3
BrokenSafety 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,416 | Props total: 2421 2421
 AuthenticMade said:
Im in Macon everyday....this aint gone go right fam....

The club hes performing in is literally next door(I literally mean next door n*gga, like NEXT DOOR) to the same spot as the club in this video

And thats a no no....he better have the same protection as barack obama...cause it could literally be 500 crips waiting outside....and another 500 inside.....This might start a riot

This sh*t is gonna be crazy lol
you goin to the show? u should bump this thread and let us know what happens. and fu*k gucci i hope they k!ll that f*ggot
 11-30-2012, 04:40 AM         #4
Chopzilla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big Gooch wha you doing Manneeeee?

I guess the Mayans was right cause one of them goons gonna roll up with a warhead and eliminate us all
 5 years ago '10        #5
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
Inb4jeezyhaters

#CTE
 5 years ago '12        #6
space
space
 Chopzilla said:
Big Gooch wha you doing Manneeeee?

I guess the Mayans was right cause one of them goons gonna roll up with a warhead and eliminate us all

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #7
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I won't even lie im going to sit this one out

I usually make it my thing to step out whenever something goes down here...hell I even went in with a few homies before and threw some events at clubs out here...But i'm definitely sitting this one out

The club hes performing at is literally next door to the joint where Jeezy shot them scenes for "Get Right"....which is actually the remodeled Club Moneys...aka next door to the same spot Jeezy shot a lot of Trap or Die I footage and sh*t....Thats Youngs side of town...n*gga should've performed at Asylum or the Rock when it was open(Tho that wouldnt've been safer....)

Its hilarious hes performing at Whiskey River tho....thats the Cowboy club out here..like literally...they just started letting blacks really come there in the past year or 2 on Thursday nights

This is what Whiskey River normally looks like lol
[pic - click to view]

See for the longest that was the white club, and then Club Moneys(Which is Club Status today) was the black club....but over the past year on Thursday nights they started letting n*ggas in....they even had R Kelly come perform, Plies, and then my homie had Future come like twice. Gucci SERIOUSLY has to be doing this to try and fu*k with the n*gga Jeezy
damn i feel u bruh you should let us know if anything went down though im sure u gonna hear about it LOL im sure theirs gonna be mad police though
 5 years ago '12        #8
space
space
and lmaooo at that picture
 5 years ago '08        #9
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 AuthenticMade said:
Waka got arrested here awhile back and the n*gga was literally begging police to not put him in the holding cell with the rest of the Macon/Wartown n*ggas.....he feared for his life while in the custody of police out here lol...This sh*t won't go right at all
Say it aint so!

5 years ago '12        #10
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
lol dead a.ss

[pic - click to view]

But R Kelly came and shut the sh*t down. My cousin took my aunt for her birthday. Had all the old birds in that joint ready to cheat on they old a.ss husbands

[pic - click to view]

Travis Porter there

[pic - click to view]

lmaooo im dyin over here bruh, so is this club on like the nicer part of the city? where the fu*k all these white ppl comin from hahahahaha
 5 years ago '11        #11
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
real sh*t though i just can't see this happening.. the amount of crips alone
 5 years ago '04        #12
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
man... i luv big goohch ( )

but it really seems that he's gone insane/megalomaniac

you already know he gon bring his squad + them dirt gang and fetti gang dudes... so it's gon end with coons shooting each other

this sh*t is gonna get cancelled tho... if not by the promoter, the police need to step in
 5 years ago '04        #13
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
gucci will be in one of these

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #14
d2921 2850 heat pts2850
space
space
$24,537 | Props total: 5414 5414
Lol , cause in the whole time since the murder these fools aint approached him and seen him , jeezy has had many times where he could off put his hands on gucci he wont do sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #15
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 BrokenSafety said:
you goin to the show? u should bump this thread and let us know what happens. and fu*k gucci i hope they k!ll that f*ggot
That was dum tho, unless he a crip and or down wit Jeezy y would he go? Jus to see wats gon happen .

Lol wen n*ggas get popped that aint gon be able to tell sh*t, this is crazy tho..
 5 years ago '07        #16
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 3281 3281
 d2921 said:
Lol , cause in the whole time since the murder these fools aint approached him and seen him , jeezy has had many times where he could off put his hands on gucci he wont do sh*t
It's a huge difference when you come to a n*gga hood. Do you not know anything about the streets? It's a reason he done been to EVERY city in GA except Macon in the past 7 years. n*gga been on some kamikaze sh*t the past few months though so this is to be expected. Won't be a pretty sight.
 5 years ago '04        #17
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2548 2548
if he go to macon and leave untouched or tried. This k!lls everything Macon stand for... We'll see what happens..

Wonder if this chess move going to land a checkmate. Because he can say all type of sh*t after this. He's already bragging about shooting jeezy boy.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #18
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 GollyI'mGully said:
gucci will be in one of these

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #19
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
Damn I b hatin not knowin information like dis. Has Jeezy been to decatur? I aint from the A so I dont really know none ov dis sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #20
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,778 | Props total: 18394 18394
n*ggas think they invincible. Show gon get canceled.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy