Rihanna tweets she's back with Chris with a sexy pic dam

most viewed right now
 115
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-30-2012, 04:46 PM         #81
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u throw a mike tyson right hook to ur girlfriends eye and she dont call the police marry her
 5 years ago '12        #82
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
 rockyin4 said:
Can't believe this sh*t

Hope he beats her again.




































It's all entertainment at this point
 5 years ago '07        #83
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,340 | Props total: 2052 2052
 rockyin4 said:
Can't believe this sh*t

Hope he beats her again.
if you think that it was only Chris doing the hitting you are sadly mistaking. They were beating one another. She should have woman'd up and admitted her faults in their relationship too instead of letting dude get all the backlash and his career being the only one to be affecting by both of their actions
 5 years ago '10        #84
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
 240ka said:
if you think that it was only Chris doing the hitting you are sadly mistaking. They were beating one another. She should have woman'd up and admitted her faults in their relationship too instead of letting dude get all the backlash and his career being the only one to be affecting by both of their actions
They might of both been hitting but Chris was the only doing the beating. It doesn't really matter either way. Only hoes hit women.
 5 years ago '11        #85
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
A lot of estrogen in this thread.. n*ggas care about another n*ggas bi*ch , the hate is thick in here
 5 years ago '11        #86
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 thehammer said:
You r comparing raping a bi*ch to losing at something? Really? fu*k is wrong with people.
you really miss the whole point of the post? yup. you sure did.
 5 years ago '11        #87
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
avatar space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 ImInHerMouth said:
you really miss the whole point of the post? yup. you sure did.
No I didn't

You tried to say doing one bad thing once is the same no matter how bad it is. It is just a mistake. And that is fu*king retarded to put r*pe on that level.
 5 years ago '10        #88
VeX 
space
avatar space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
she gon get beat good
 5 years ago '05        #89
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Can't wait till he beats her a.ss again.... hope it's in my city so I can cape
 5 years ago '06        #90
knowledge24 
space
space
space
$265 | Props total: 56 56
I was always under the impression that they were abusive towards each other but it was cb who happened to take it way too far. Honestly I really hope whatever they have going now works out and doesn't end worse than last time around. Love is some weird ish man.
 5 years ago '05        #91
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 9635 9635
 ImInHerMouth said:
yup.

so if you ever hit a chick in your life? woman beater forever.

you ever r*ped anyone? rapist forever.

you ever stole anything? you're a thief forever.

ever cheated in your relationship? cheater forever.

ever lose at anything once? loser forever.

ever made on stupid decision? you're a stupid decision maker forever.

ever said some stupid sh*t on a hip hop message board that went against all logic? you're retarded forever.



















How do you get by in life being so fu*kin simple?
 S0ap said:
to the bold parts.......:ohhellnonas: yeah n*gga!

Imagine if somebody legitimately asked you those questions and you've done those things, you'd sound stupid as fu*k if you replied with that kind of logic.

Have you ever hit a chick in your life? "Well, I sent a girl to the hospital because I hit her repeatedly....but I'm no women beater."

Have you ever r*ped anyone? "Just once, but I'm not a rapist."

Have you ever stolen anything? "Of course, but I'm not a thief."

Have you ever cheated in your relationship? "Yeah, but does that make me a cheater?!"

Are you a molester? "WHAT?! fu*k NO! I only sucked off one 10 year old, I ain't no fu*king molester man, fu*k you!"

You mind friend need to get your logic straight. If you do something once you're automatically boxed in that category.
you answered his question for me. and that n*gga can save that 'simple' sh*t for n*ggas around his way.

comparing losing and cheating to beating on women... who's the simple one?
 12-01-2012, 09:35 AM         #92
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '11        #93
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 thehammer said:
No I didn't

You tried to say doing one bad thing once is the same no matter how bad it is. It is just a mistake. And that is fu*king retarded to put r*pe on that level.
it's fu*kin retarded for you to believe you have the authority and power to tell someone what is a mistake and what's not. If you regret something later, it's a mistake. I didn't say doing one bad thing once is the same no matter what...no idea where you even got that from. What I said was, doing something once doesn't necessarily make that apart of your personality. Things aren't that black and white. Get some life experience then come back to me.

Him getting into a f!ght with one girlfriend ONCE or even TWICE does not automatically make him a woman beater. That's just what it is. Anyone can be anything if pushed to it or if something really calls for it. Case closed.


Last edited by ImInHerMouth; 12-01-2012 at 01:57 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #94
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 WCIB said:
you answered his question for me. and that n*gga can save that 'simple' sh*t for n*ggas around his way.

comparing losing and cheating to beating on women... who's the simple one?
you still, honestly.

beating a woman? physical abuse.

lying/cheating on a woman? mental abuse.

both are abuse. just ask women in violent relationships or battered women.

the fact you didn't see that makes you simple.
 5 years ago '11        #95
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
avatar space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
You have a 17 year old male in you avy...and want me to get life exp? Cuz I ain't ever r*ped or beat a bi*ch I have no life exp?
 5 years ago '11        #96
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 thehammer said:
You have a 17 year old male in you avy...and want me to get life exp? Cuz I ain't ever r*ped or beat a bi*ch I have no life exp?
What in god's name does that have to do with ANYTHING? what was the point of that? did I bring up the CARTOON CHARACTER IN YOUR AVY? Are you serious?

I'll answer for you.


People resort to spelling and avys when they're stumped. You got stumped and had nothin to come back with. It's cool.

edit: i'm not gonna lie you got me fu*ked up lmao

were you tryin to imply that i was the one who needed life experience cause of the 17 year old rapper in my avy...with a Cartoon Network character as your avy? is that really what you were trying to do?
 5 years ago '05        #97
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 9635 9635
 ImInHerMouth said:
you still, honestly.

beating a woman? physical abuse.

lying/cheating on a woman? mental abuse.

both are abuse. just ask women in violent relationships or battered women.

the fact you didn't see that makes you simple.
What's fantastic about this post is it has nothing to do with my post or the other guy's post. More rationalizing about his dumb a.ss statement. You said that if you do something once, that doesn't make you THAT person automatically. You were wrong on that, so you come back with this post that means nothing to what I said?

To your point, ask a female if they'd rather be lied or cheated on then beaten. They are abuse but not in the same league as physical abuse. You know that.
 5 years ago '11        #98
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
avatar space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 ImInHerMouth said:
What in god's name does that have to do with ANYTHING? what was the point of that? did I bring up the CARTOON CHARACTER IN YOUR AVY? Are you serious?

I'll answer for you.


People resort to spelling and avys when they're stumped. You got stumped and had nothin to come back with. It's cool.

edit: i'm not gonna lie you got me fu*ked up lmao

were you tryin to imply that i was the one who needed life experience cause of the 17 year old rapper in my avy...with a Cartoon Network character as your avy? is that really what you were trying to do?
a cartoon that is popular among college kids & stoners big whoop. Even if it was something considered lame, I'm not obsessed with self image (unlike Chief Keef)
 5 years ago '10        #99
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
fu*k chris brown







fu*king right im mad.........she should be with me

























Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 47
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy