This SportingNews article on Colin Kaepernick seems a little you know...

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,414 | Props total: 6247 6247
fu*kboy sent shots toward Pryor

thats my maybe future qb

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #62
Demac 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 3 3
 ImAMonster said:
Because it said "inmates" ? Are you sh*tting me bro? How is that racist? Are you putting your own people down by saying it's all black inmates? You just sh*tted on your own race. Lol. I hope you realize there's also white inmates who are tatted up.
Fact is, The majority of white America think black males are intellectually inferior, thugs, criminals, violent. They heavily a.ssociate us with crime. Because of past bs imagery,stats, from the media...Mention criminal and people will more than likely picture a black male. It is a way to be racist without appearing to be racist.
 5 years ago '05        #63
young_tim 
space
space
$197 | Props total: 0 0
The writer just wrote a terrible article from front to back. Ben has been hit with 2 r*pe allegations so why even mention him. Is he a good role model? He has won superbowls with no judements. Colin isnt a school teacher or lawyer, he is an athlete. Not only is he a good QB but an example for the youth with a 4.0 gpa and a great representation of what community service is about, and more importantly a role model. Shame on the writer for looking for something to bash this guy instead of lifting him up and giving praise to a great guy. At least make it a fair article and mention the good. People always with the negative. If he puts on a suit are his tats an issue? Not at all. He aint wayne or this other people with face tats. Give this kid a break. Stephen is right though, tats are cool when you make millions, but if you are not dunking in 5th grade or dropping dope mixtapes be realistic. Dont tat you face and neck and expect not to be judge. Bible verses on the arm aint no thing though.
 5 years ago '09        #64
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
I think J Bell says what a lot of you feel or tried to say in this thread.

5 years ago '04        #65
DunKDunKGoo$e 
space
space
space
$547 | Props total: 19 19
i thought it was common knowledge that getting sleeves and or insane amount of tattoos at once means you've made it.

Writer is probably a saints fan.
 5 years ago '04        #66
Teccanina99 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 0 0
Got my ink done by that tattoo artist that's my boy Nes
 5 years ago '10        #67
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
 all3rd said:

Writer has two black adopted daughters maybe the race card should not always be used grated the article sucks.
Black people in this thread lost

How come no one is commenting on your post?
 5 years ago '07        #68
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 all3rd said:

Writer has two black adopted daughters maybe the race card should not always be used grated the article sucks.
Why are you idiots so simple. I guess slave masters must not have been racist because they fu*ked Blacked women. I don't know about this article but just because someone has a Black daughter or girlfriend etc. does not mean they can't no be racist
 5 years ago '11        #69
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
 Staszy said:
Black people in this thread lost

How come no one is commenting on your post?
because its obvious that people can say or do racist things unknowingly and this is well known. no one needs to explain this. he may be a loving father and thats great. but that doesnt change how i feel about what he said one bit
 5 years ago '04        #70
reazon_opt 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,990 | Props total: 616 616
It's a new day and age get the fu*k with it
 5 years ago '10        #71
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,871 | Props total: 13326 13326
tattoos are body art, a way to say who you are without opening your mouth, so to say a person looks like a criminal because they're covered in tats is narrow minded and bigoted. how as a society can you demand that everyone accept and not stereotype gay people then turn around and call the next man a gangster and criminal just cause he got tats?
 5 years ago '05        #72
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
90% of the people in this thread are one minded folks just lookin to throw the racism card any chance they get

the writer made it specific that Colin is a nice, hard working, humble guy......he used CAM, who also is black as a point, stating he has no tattoos, and he is the face of a franchise.....and also bashed a white qb, as in Tebow

fu*kin children i swear
 5 years ago '11        #73
mrbelvy 
space
space
$687 | Props total: 0 0
Damn the article. Kaepernick on fukkin Roids! Dude was extra skinny at Nevada. On the Bowman Willis Plan
 5 years ago '04        #74
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
is it just me or is this n*gga head mad disproportionate to his body?

lookin like

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #75
BucNasty00 
space
space
$3,081 | Props total: 225 225
Johnny Football > Kaepernick
 5 years ago '04        #76
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 577 577
I've never seen a CEO wearing short sleeve shirts so yeah. I've always said I would never tattoo any part of my body that couldn't be covered with business attire. The more we cater to ignorance the more it prevails.
 5 years ago '06        #77
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,843 | Props total: 1755 1755
 carltouss619 said:
Why are you idiots so simple. I guess slave masters must not have been racist because they fu*ked Blacked women. I don't know about this article but just because someone has a Black daughter or girlfriend etc. does not mean they can't no be racist
Stfu, don't ever compare an article about tatts to a slave master. You can be any race to have tatts. Your over sensitive to any subject, and anything that's the norm is RASICT. Ohh this guy can't act however and do whatever he wants, MUST BE A WHITE PERSON HATING JUST BECUZ IM BLACK.

Go to jail and you will see Mexicans and whites have tatts to , and like the article says, these people will never be the face of an organization. It doesn't mean you can't mAke it,but when players making 15 million a year, who wants to RISK it on someone that looks like a convict
 12-01-2012, 03:46 PM         #78
jimflu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ I think he means that it is possible to have adopted black children or say a black girlfriend and still be racist.

Similar to the "How can I be racist? I have a black friend!"

"I love my mother so how can I be a Chauvinist!"
 5 years ago '06        #79
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,843 | Props total: 1755 1755
To say he's a RASICT is bizarre, and that his two adopted kids that are black don't affect your judgement then f ck it, you just looking for a topic to cry about. If a black comedian talks about everyone its true and funny, let a white comedian do it and it's RASICT
 5 years ago '08        #80
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,476 | Props total: 806 806
I saw steven A and skip debating about this the other day on First Take. I cant believe this is a real discussion were having in 2012. You already got Lebron James the face of the nba tatted up all around his body and hasnt caused or made any little kids want to go get tattoos or made people look at him any differently. People just need to understand that tattoos are not for inmates anymore and are now being used as a form of art. I mean i heard Kaepernick had a 4.0 average in college but people are judging him based on appearance
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago