Worldstar A Good Investment?

most viewed right now
 120
Video inside Guy Catches His Girl In Hotel With Man And Gets Shot
66 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 111
Crazy sh-t you never knew about Netflix
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 80
Video inside Drake says he's been in love with Rihanna since he was 22 years old at ..
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
soft azz weak mill friends wanna act hard again at VMA (Drake really clowning ..
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-29-2012, 02:22 PM         #1
18664 pageviews
49 comments


JustForgetIt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Worldstar A Good Investment?
 

 
I just made a video that's getting good reviews and was wondering if I should pay to get it on worldstar? I think it's like 500-600 unless the price got higher. I'm already using adwords on Youtube and if I put 500 into that it estimates at least 11k views. Would it be smart to pay for Worldstar when I can pay for youtube?

Here's the video


[video - click to view]


49 comments for "Worldstar A Good Investment?"

 4 years ago '12        #2
Taste Maker 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$3,639 | Props total: 53 53
damn that sh*t is hard.
 11-29-2012, 02:39 PM         #3
JustForgetIt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Taste Maker said:
damn that sh*t is hard.
thanks homie
 11-29-2012, 02:48 PM         #4
JustForgetIt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 berzerkerguts said:
That was surprisingly dope ill share some sh*t for you for sure
thanks a lot man no doubt. trying to make this thing happen!
 11-29-2012, 06:59 PM         #5
AZTEK ESCOBAR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pay a dj like skee or drama to host ur tape better or pay for a sponser from datpiff to put ur tape on front page only put ur video on wshh if its truely hot cuz niqqas just clown u on ther for no reason. Check out pr0nsyar p he did a joint called make me money and got 7k views on YouTube in one week with 40 dislikes tho
 11-29-2012, 07:57 PM         #6
JustForgetIt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AZTEK ESCOBAR said:
Pay a dj like skee or drama to host ur tape better or pay for a sponser from datpiff to put ur tape on front page only put ur video on wshh if its truely hot cuz niqqas just clown u on ther for no reason. Check out pr0nsyar p he did a joint called make me money and got 7k views on YouTube in one week with 40 dislikes tho
damn man im looking at the youtube and there are more dislikes than likes. but he got a good amount of plays we hit datpiff up and they said it cost 1k. i know drama probably charge a lot ima see how much skee cost. u dont know their prices off-bat do you?
 4 years ago '08        #7
[Trini Yute] 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 94 94
Good quality video, I noticed the influence of Nas - "NY State Of Mind" in there too.
Props.
 11-29-2012, 10:59 PM         #8
AZTEK ESCOBAR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't know ther prices but also u could check out l.a leakers ...where u from whose hot round ther djs artist directers producers blkdmnds have like 100k subscribers/ followers if u let them direct ur video thyl even submit them to blogs they in l.a tho
 4 years ago '07        #9
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,671 | Props total: 0 0
Don't do that, or post ads either. Hire a social media consultant to work your shyt, I'm one of the few we have within the company empirelabz.com/promotion

Grassroots campaign will transfer to better more genuine results.
 4 years ago '04        #10
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,135 | Props total: 124 124
Bruh you going about this all wrong. If your trying to become hot over the internet, its like 1 of 1000 million. Spend that money locally man, if there is nothing around you local save and move. Get that cult fanbase up. It's all about going the mac miller, wiz khalifa, mgk, montana type of way. Get hot in your city then move outward. After a while you will be getting paid to do shows. Paying for worldstar has to be the stupidest thing no offense. You pay like 500-600 then after a few days or video is on the second page, where usually n*ggas ain't checking for. Also, not many people click on the unknown artist videos unless they have a catchy title or a extremely appealing pictures.
 4 years ago '04        #11
Frank Dukes 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,996 | Props total: 0 0
I did this sh*t myself while yall aint potty trained?!
 11-30-2012, 08:52 AM         #12
JustForgetIt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 [Trini Yute] said:
Good quality video, I noticed the influence of Nas - "NY State Of Mind" in there too.
Props.
haha thanks! yeaa nas is one of my favorites.

 AZTEK ESCOBAR said:
Don't know ther prices but also u could check out l.a leakers ...where u from whose hot round ther djs artist directers producers blkdmnds have like 100k subscribers/ followers if u let them direct ur video thyl even submit them to blogs they in l.a tho
thanks man! I plan on going out LA anyways. need to be around people really making it in the industry.

 Spoken210 said:
Don't do that, or post ads either. Hire a social media consultant to work your shyt, I'm one of the few we have within the company empirelabz.com/promotion

Grassroots campaign will transfer to better more genuine results.
im going to be emailing y'all today about the company. thanks!

 egotistical said:
Bruh you going about this all wrong. If your trying to become hot over the internet, its like 1 of 1000 million. Spend that money locally man, if there is nothing around you local save and move. Get that cult fanbase up. It's all about going the mac miller, wiz khalifa, mgk, montana type of way. Get hot in your city then move outward. After a while you will be getting paid to do shows. Paying for worldstar has to be the stupidest thing no offense. You pay like 500-600 then after a few days or video is on the second page, where usually n*ggas ain't checking for. Also, not many people click on the unknown artist videos unless they have a catchy title or a extremely appealing pictures.
yea i feel you. I have a show saturday and next tuesday. we're doing the local thing i just want all bases covered, locally and the internet. to be honest im getting more love in other states than here. ive got the money to move im just trying to figure out where and when and I want to build connections in the cities I want to move to before I get there. I was just seeing other people's opinions because I saw that Trinidad James paid to be on there.

 Frank Dukes said:
I did this sh*t myself while yall aint potty trained?!
thanks homie!
 4 years ago '08        #13
Gmengfx 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$12,255 | Props total: 184 184
Ya i guarentee you 80 percent of the people wont make it 10 seconds past the intro and post


fu*k THIS CLOWN

FAKE JAY Z
FAKE NAS

fu*k THIS COONERY..

FAKE GANGSTER

IS THIS WHAT WORLDSTAR HAS COME TOO?

WHERE ARE THE t*ttieS? fu*k THIS VIDEO
 4 years ago '08        #14
Gmengfx 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$12,255 | Props total: 184 184
but a tip on the video...all the group scenes are way way too dark..dude shoulda had a strobe or something to light yall up a lil

and also the rooftop scene..but oh well..its done now
 12-01-2012, 06:31 PM         #15
AZTEK ESCOBAR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This guy named Boston gorge got 2 mill views in 3 days for a song called Molly wich sucked ur video will probably get 9k views wich would equal 6k YouTube views
 4 years ago '11        #16
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$4,424 | Props total: 14 14
It cost $650 to post a music video to Worldstar; it worked for A$ap Rocky but you also gotta remember he was had like the only person it worked for. I would say go for it but realize you only have a 0.05% of being successful on an industry level. Those aren't good odds but there's still a chance. - Keith Clark
 4 years ago '11        #17
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$4,424 | Props total: 14 14
 JustForgetIt said:
damn man im looking at the youtube and there are more dislikes than likes. but he got a good amount of plays we hit datpiff up and they said it cost 1k. i know drama probably charge a lot ima see how much skee cost. u dont know their prices off-bat do you?
Drama and Khaled both charge 10. I dunno what Skee charges it depends on who your trying to hit Skee is L.A. Drama is Atlanta and Khaled is Miami so it depends on what fanbase that you want to attack. - Keith Clark
 4 years ago '11        #18
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$4,424 | Props total: 14 14
 egotistical said:
Bruh you going about this all wrong. If your trying to become hot over the internet, its like 1 of 1000 million. Spend that money locally man, if there is nothing around you local save and move. Get that cult fanbase up. It's all about going the mac miller, wiz khalifa, mgk, montana type of way. Get hot in your city then move outward. After a while you will be getting paid to do shows. Paying for worldstar has to be the stupidest thing no offense. You pay like 500-600 then after a few days or video is on the second page, where usually n*ggas ain't checking for. Also, not many people click on the unknown artist videos unless they have a catchy title or a extremely appealing pictures.
This is kinda true but once your video is on Worldstar it's on there for life (same with ILP) ...unlike YouTube who can shut you down whenever they feel like it.

P.S. Don't fu*k with Blkdmnds don't waste your time. - Keith Clark


Last edited by KeithClark; 12-02-2012 at 01:41 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #19
pocketchange 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 2227 2227
You have to get your money up and make interesting music. You need to be able to support a team and put your life on the line for this music. You don't need WSHH. Just put out quality music and creative videos and you'll eventually catch. Youtube is powerful and if that video is crazy it will go viral because people will keep sharing it and when people see it they are just gonna be amazed and not take you lightly.
 4 years ago '04        #20
pocketchange 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 2227 2227
 KeithClark said:
This is kinda true but once your video is on Worldstar it's on there for life (same with ILP) ...unlike YouTube who can shut you down whenever they feel like it.

P.S. Don't fu*k with Blkdmnds don't waste your time. - Keith Clark
WSHH is linking videos from Youtube to save space.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside kaepernick sat this bi-ch got me standing at full attention
108 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Nerdy Black Woman
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Aug 27 - World's oldest human being discovered in Indonesia at the age..
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Aug 27 - Mariah Carey's sister arrested for slanging that p*ssy
121 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside i gives a damn
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Kylie Jenner/Kardashain more surgery ?
28 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Nas - Ether (The Original Version) Large Professor Confirmed..
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Young Thug: "I dont care for sex that much"
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy