online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Nov 29 - Who’s f*****g my daughter?’ Crazed father swinging Chain at students

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

11 years ago '05        #1
7706 page views
0 comments

blaznfor20  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3107 3 K  Slaps total: 540 540
Nov 29 - Who’s f*****g my daughter?’ Crazed father swinging Chain at students

Michael Canaii is alleged to have threatened pupils at his daughter's school in New York City with a metal chain

A father allegedly threatened to batter staff and pupils at his daughter's school with a metal chain after demanding to know 'who had been f****** her.'Michael Canaii is accused of telling pupils he was going to 'f*** [them] all up' after turning up at the High School of Graphic Communication Arts in Manhattan, New York city .

The 35-year-old, who is reported to have been wearing all black at the time, is said to have been worried that his daughter had become involved with gangs.Mr Canaii complained that his daughter had been smoking cannabis and not listening to him, and that he wanted the school to do something about it, according to the New York Post.
He is alleged to have insisted on speaking with his daughter when he first showed up at the school at about 9 am yesterday.

'A man was outside with a chain. He was saying, ‘where is my daughter?’ a source told the Post.
He was swinging the chain saying, ‘I’m going to f*** you all up.' Once inside the school's ground he is alleged to have threatened to fight anyone who confronted him.

Mr Canaii allegedly also asked the school's dean to fight him as he swung the metal chain.
The school's security staff cleared the lobby and blocked students from entering until the police arrived.
Scene: Mr Canaii is reported to have yelled 'who's f****** my daughter?' after turning up at the High School of Graphic Communication in Manhattan (pictured)Mr Cannai was taken to hospital following his arrest and was arraigned last night in Manhattan Criminal Court.His lawyer said he had gone to the school because he feared his daughter had become involved in gang activity. He is accused of criminal possession of a weapon, menacing and possession of cannabis.

Read more: ↪ Crazed father Michael Canaii turns up at girl¿s school swinging a chain and threatening students | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
+2   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
97 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+346
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
287 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+436
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+523
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish