Nov 29 - Who’s f*****g my daughter?’ Crazed father swinging Chain at students

most viewed right now
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
space
$23,399 | Props total: 12473 12473
 Young Sones said:
That's what he gets for raising a who-ore... It's most likely her mom's fault

Fameus said:
First how old is this child the way the dad is acting she is a child like 13 . And for all of you saying "thats what he gets for raising a wh0ore" etc... i say to you good luck when you have some kids. Just try to control there lives , all you can do is raise them the best you can it is esentially a crap shoot .
Uh...her Dad got arrested for swinging a chain around threatening a bunch of high schoolers and gets caught with trees on him. That and the fact that he's 35 with a kid old enough to be in HS. Chances are, parenting had something to do with it.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 11-29-2012 at 09:11 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #22
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,590 | Props total: 1694 1694
You know them high school kids having a field day with this.... this the highlight of their year lol
 5 years ago '10        #23
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

Uh...her Dad got arrested for swinging a chain around threatening a bunch of high schoolers and gets caught with trees on him. That and the fact that he's 35 with a kid old enough to be in HS. Chances are, parenting had something to do with it.
hell yea, I really dont think dear ol dad was much of a good role model . That n*gga been layin pipe since he was knee high to a centipede's thigh. So why he mad at the young bucks
 5 years ago '07        #24
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
i don't understand why dudes be acting their daughters v*ginas are way more precious than other broads...granted i'm not a parent so i don't know how it feels but think about yourself at their age and stfu
 5 years ago '04        #25
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,177 | Props total: 141 141
 ErnieB said:
Some sh*t like this happened to my boy back in high school
Dude threatened to snipe him because he was fu*king his daughter if I wasn't on drugs at the moment is go more into detail
 5 years ago '04        #26
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,040 | Props total: 4696 4696
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

It seems you didnt read what i wrote clearly so i will explain one more time . Everyone on here is blasting him for raising a "wh0ore" . Number 1 the article doesnt say she was getting gangbanged it said he was upset that "someone was fu*king his daughter" i was pointing out its a crap shoot when you raise kids you can not control them . Its funny how you guys think a girl in high school having s3x equals a wh0ore . Do i think this man
[pic - click to view]

was father of the year ? fu*k no. Let me know how things go for you when your daughters spread their legs .
 5 years ago '04        #27
doczdaname 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,894 | Props total: 6497 6497
it k!lls me that these days there isnt a video for everything...everyone has a fu*kin phone, use that sh*t!
 5 years ago '11        #28
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,379 | Props total: 341 341
this is why i dont want a daughter
 11-29-2012, 11:47 PM         #29
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mr Canaii allegedly also asked the school's dean to f!ght him as he swung the metal chain.

5 years ago '06        #30
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,812 | Props total: 208 208
 doczdaname said:
it k!lls me that these days there isnt a video for everything...everyone has a fu*kin phone, use that sh*t!
most nyc highschools dont allow cellphones in to the building.
 5 years ago '09        #31
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,155 | Props total: 576 576
 franchise said:
depends what she look like. i like using girls with daddy issues
LMAO...unfortunately, they are the easiest ones
 11-30-2012, 07:47 AM         #32
Frank Dukes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

***** people.
 11-30-2012, 08:14 AM         #33
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StylinOnYou said:
it's funny as sh*t to picture some guy yelling "who's fu*king my daughter" in some high school in the middle of the day

basically how i feel
 5 years ago '04        #34
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
space
$23,399 | Props total: 12473 12473
 Fameus said:
It seems you didnt read what i wrote clearly so i will explain one more time . Everyone on here is blasting him for raising a "wh0ore" . Number 1 the article doesnt say she was getting gangbanged it said he was upset that "someone was fu*king his daughter" i was pointing out its a crap shoot when you raise kids you can not control them . Its funny how you guys think a girl in high school having s3x equals a wh0ore . Do i think this man
[pic - click to view]

was father of the year ? fu*k no. Let me know how things go for you when your daughters spread their legs .
And clearly you didn't read what I wrote so since you're trying to sound all extra sophisticated, I never said she got gangbanged. I said that a 35yr old father that has a daughter in HS who got caught with weed while swinging a chain around threatening a bunch of high schoolers probably contributed to her delinquency. Especially since he expected the school to do something about it instead of him Raising kids is not a craps shoot. That's a cop out. Do your fu*king job as a parent and keep your daughter off the pole.
 5 years ago '10        #35
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
And clearly you didn't read what I wrote so since you're trying to sound all extra sophisticated, I never said she got gangbanged. I said that a 35yr old father that has a daughter in HS who got caught with weed while swinging a chain around threatening a bunch of high schoolers probably contributed to her delinquency. Especially since he expected the school to do something about it instead of him Raising kids is not a craps shoot. That's a cop out. Do your fu*king job as a parent and keep your daughter off the pole.
 5 years ago '05        #36
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
my whole goal in life is making sure im not that guy in the next 16 years

im just glad i had a son 1st cause we gon ride on these fools together if it comes to it followed by that larry fishburne swag

5 years ago '10        #37
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672

35 with a daughter in high school??

Yelling whose fu*king my daughter wielding chains with weed on you?

5 years ago '06        #38
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,252 | Props total: 186 186
 youngd said:
what no video lol
Word yo where the vid at?!?!

GameTheory said:
You 35 with a daughter in high school???
And he had bud on him lol what a Hippocrate

Last edited by dehdeh23; 11-30-2012 at 01:23 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #39
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
$18,293 | Props total: 1628 1628
that's crazy
 11-30-2012, 02:37 PM         #40
chitilla23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twelve said:
Hell yeah. All I can picture is some dad dressed like a bad guy from double dragon with a leather jacket, mullet, acid washed jeans, and easy spirits swinging a fu*kin chain tryin to f!ght everybody.
kurt russel?
Home      

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
51 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
55 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago