Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 Young Sones said:
That's what he gets for raising a who-ore... It's most likely her mom's fault

Fameus said:
First how old is this child the way the dad is acting she is a child like 13 . And for all of you saying "thats what he gets for raising a wh0ore" etc... i say to you good luck when you have some kids. Just try to control there lives , all you can do is raise them the best you can it is esentially a crap shoot .
Uh...her Dad got arrested for swinging a chain around threatening a bunch of high schoolers and gets caught with trees on him. That and the fact that he's 35 with a kid old enough to be in HS. Chances are, parenting had something to do with it.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 11-29-2012 at 10:11 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #22
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,580 | Props total: 1671 1671
You know them high school kids having a field day with this.... this the highlight of their year lol
 5 years ago '10        #23
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

Uh...her Dad got arrested for swinging a chain around threatening a bunch of high schoolers and gets caught with trees on him. That and the fact that he's 35 with a kid old enough to be in HS. Chances are, parenting had something to do with it.
hell yea, I really dont think dear ol dad was much of a good role model . That n*gga been layin pipe since he was knee high to a centipede's thigh. So why he mad at the young bucks
 5 years ago '07        #24
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i don't understand why dudes be acting their daughters v*ginas are way more precious than other broads...granted i'm not a parent so i don't know how it feels but think about yourself at their age and stfu
 5 years ago '04        #25
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 92 92
 ErnieB said:
Some sh*t like this happened to my boy back in high school
Dude threatened to snipe him because he was fu*king his daughter if I wasn't on drugs at the moment is go more into detail
 5 years ago '04        #26
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,615 | Props total: 4066 4066
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

It seems you didnt read what i wrote clearly so i will explain one more time . Everyone on here is blasting him for raising a "wh0ore" . Number 1 the article doesnt say she was getting gangbanged it said he was upset that "someone was fu*king his daughter" i was pointing out its a crap shoot when you raise kids you can not control them . Its funny how you guys think a girl in high school having s3x equals a wh0ore . Do i think this man
[pic - click to view]

was father of the year ? fu*k no. Let me know how things go for you when your daughters spread their legs .
 5 years ago '04        #27
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 5050 5050
it k!lls me that these days there isnt a video for everything...everyone has a fu*kin phone, use that sh*t!
 5 years ago '11        #28
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,269 | Props total: 244 244
this is why i dont want a daughter
 11-30-2012, 12:47 AM         #29
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mr Canaii allegedly also asked the school's dean to f!ght him as he swung the metal chain.

5 years ago '06        #30
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,789 | Props total: 173 173
 doczdaname said:
it k!lls me that these days there isnt a video for everything...everyone has a fu*kin phone, use that sh*t!
most nyc highschools dont allow cellphones in to the building.
 5 years ago '09        #31
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,096 | Props total: 384 384
 franchise said:
depends what she look like. i like using girls with daddy issues
LMAO...unfortunately, they are the easiest ones
 11-30-2012, 08:47 AM         #32
Frank Dukes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

***** people.
 11-30-2012, 09:14 AM         #33
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StylinOnYou said:
it's funny as sh*t to picture some guy yelling "who's fu*king my daughter" in some high school in the middle of the day

basically how i feel
 5 years ago '04        #34
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 Fameus said:
It seems you didnt read what i wrote clearly so i will explain one more time . Everyone on here is blasting him for raising a "wh0ore" . Number 1 the article doesnt say she was getting gangbanged it said he was upset that "someone was fu*king his daughter" i was pointing out its a crap shoot when you raise kids you can not control them . Its funny how you guys think a girl in high school having s3x equals a wh0ore . Do i think this man
[pic - click to view]

was father of the year ? fu*k no. Let me know how things go for you when your daughters spread their legs .
And clearly you didn't read what I wrote so since you're trying to sound all extra sophisticated, I never said she got gangbanged. I said that a 35yr old father that has a daughter in HS who got caught with weed while swinging a chain around threatening a bunch of high schoolers probably contributed to her delinquency. Especially since he expected the school to do something about it instead of him Raising kids is not a craps shoot. That's a cop out. Do your fu*king job as a parent and keep your daughter off the pole.
 5 years ago '10        #35
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
And clearly you didn't read what I wrote so since you're trying to sound all extra sophisticated, I never said she got gangbanged. I said that a 35yr old father that has a daughter in HS who got caught with weed while swinging a chain around threatening a bunch of high schoolers probably contributed to her delinquency. Especially since he expected the school to do something about it instead of him Raising kids is not a craps shoot. That's a cop out. Do your fu*king job as a parent and keep your daughter off the pole.
 5 years ago '05        #36
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
my whole goal in life is making sure im not that guy in the next 16 years

im just glad i had a son 1st cause we gon ride on these fools together if it comes to it followed by that larry fishburne swag

5 years ago '10        #37
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677

35 with a daughter in high school??

Yelling whose fu*king my daughter wielding chains with weed on you?

5 years ago '06        #38
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 youngd said:
what no video lol
Word yo where the vid at?!?!

GameTheory said:
You 35 with a daughter in high school???
And he had bud on him lol what a Hippocrate

Last edited by dehdeh23; 11-30-2012 at 02:23 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #39
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
that's crazy
 11-30-2012, 03:37 PM         #40
chitilla23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twelve said:
Hell yeah. All I can picture is some dad dressed like a bad guy from double dragon with a leather jacket, mullet, acid washed jeans, and easy spirits swinging a fu*kin chain tryin to f!ght everybody.
kurt russel?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy