Nov 29 - The secrets of how not to get a ticket when you're stopped by the police

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '07        #61
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
roll all window down, place keys on top of roof of car and place hands on steering wheel
 5 years ago '09        #62
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
Got pulled over going 100+ on the freeway with my ex, she started to cry and cop let me go.

Got pulled over, didnt ask me anytying, took me out the car, cuffed me, and started searching my car. Found my weed, stepped on it, and after 10 m inutes said "you are lucky I am in a hurry" and left.

Got pulled over with a suspended license, female and male cop. Told the lady "before you run my license, I want to let you know, I was out of the country for 4 months and recently found out my check had bounced to renew my license" she gave me a not having license plate ticket.

All in all, past 6 tickets I got, I beat all 6 of em by delaying the tickets over a year and the cops not showing up (I live in Los Angeles)

BUT if you guys really want to save your a.ss living in LA, get a hold of one of those license plate frames that have Los Angeles KFC 242 type number on em. Those things are given to cops to give to their family so other cops can identify family members. I took one off a car in a parking lot, and saved my a.ss many times. Everytime I got pulled over and they asked me whos in the force, I would say my brother in law. Once we had guns, drugs, and all types of illegal sh*t in the car that saved us from doing 10+ years.
 5 years ago '07        #63
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,659 | Props total: 4410 4410
Ask them to show you the reading of the radar gun and proof the radar gun was calibrated in the last 60-90 days.
 5 years ago '06        #64
Jayday00 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,283 | Props total: 4 4
 Zaosyn said:
I can't comment much, RARELY get stopped. But with the exception of being white, being polite and respectful has always worked. Yes sir, no sir, admit you're wrong and show some humility and any cop that is literally just doing his job without ulterior motives will grant you the benefit of the doubt that you will heed your mistake and not do it again. Honestly, if you're speeding or you don't stop at a stop sign or run a red light and you get caught, you should morally feel bad that you broke the law and potentially risked hurting yourself or even worse someone innocent. When you fail to show any type of morality, I can see why cops begin to become hard to communicate with.

I know people who think cops are out to get them and when they get stopped they instantly get defensive and the cop gives 0 fu*ks about you at that point.

I remember my friend told me how he was on his way home and this as*hole behind him honked at him for some reason, anyway that as*hole passed my friend as soon as the as*hole passed my friend, my friend honked his horn back at him out of spite. Well, it was an undercover cop and he turned his lights on and pulled my friend over and pretty much verbally chewed my friend like "WHAT'S YOUR fu*kING PROBLEM?"

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER admit to any wrong doing...
NEVER!

"DO you know why I pulled you over?"
"No sir I do not"
"You were doing 65 in a 45"
"....."

If he didn't clock you by RADAR and did it by his own judgement if you DON'T admit to any wrong doing- they can't give you a ticket. HE HAS NO PHYSICAL PROOF. But if your dumb a.ss admits to speeding, and tells him something like "I AM RUNNING LATE FOR WORK" You're done.. You're getting a ticket.. That's admission to guilt...

Say as little as possible
 5 years ago '07        #65
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
Put your hands on the WHEEL. This has gotten me out of many tickets. MANY. Cops appreciate when people do this cause it shows that they have nothing to hide and are trying to pull nothing funny.
 5 years ago '07        #66
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Go 9 miles over the speed limit and you'll never get a ticket unless maybe it's a school zone. I've driven past cops with radar guns pointed at my car 1000 times going 9 miles over the speed limit and never have got pulled over.
Just got pulled over for this the other day.

Bottom line, don't give them a reason to pull you over cause sometimes that's all they're waiting for.
 5 years ago '04        #67
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 5333 5333
 Bullseye said:
Just got pulled over for this the other day.

Bottom line, don't give them a reason to pull you over cause sometimes that's all they're waiting for.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago