Nov 29 - The secrets of how not to get a ticket when you're stopped by the police

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
90 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-29-2012, 09:13 PM         #21
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've had a lot a tickets but once I got out of getting a dwi at like 3 am going a 100 and he was all pissed but he gave me a ticket for no licens no insurance and speeding and he made me call someone to pick me up and I had to leave my car I got lucky that night
 11-29-2012, 09:17 PM         #22
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i pull my hands on the wheel and just be nice....
 5 years ago '10        #23
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
be a punk and you might not get a ticket
 5 years ago '09        #24
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
I can't comment much, RARELY get stopped. But with the exception of being white, being polite and respectful has always worked. Yes sir, no sir, admit you're wrong and show some humility and any cop that is literally just doing his job without ulterior motives will grant you the benefit of the doubt that you will heed your mistake and not do it again. Honestly, if you're speeding or you don't stop at a stop sign or run a red light and you get caught, you should morally feel bad that you broke the law and potentially risked hurting yourself or even worse someone innocent. When you fail to show any type of morality, I can see why cops begin to become hard to communicate with.

I know people who think cops are out to get them and when they get stopped they instantly get defensive and the cop gives 0 fu*ks about you at that point.

I remember my friend told me how he was on his way home and this as*hole behind him honked at him for some reason, anyway that as*hole passed my friend as soon as the as*hole passed my friend, my friend honked his horn back at him out of spite. Well, it was an undercover cop and he turned his lights on and pulled my friend over and pretty much verbally chewed my friend like "WHAT'S YOUR fu*kING PROBLEM?"

Last edited by Zaosyn; 11-29-2012 at 09:34 PM..
 11-29-2012, 09:32 PM         #25
yeahson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Surprised no e-thugs chimed in yet on that "fu*k the police" sh*t.

4 out of the 5 times I've been pulled over, I didn't get off despite being nice. I ain't mad tho, if I fu*k up, I man up and take the L.

One time I got pulled over, I was a little buzzed and high. Cop comes up and I'm like, "what's the problem, officer?" He doesn't say a thing, just goes back to his car for like 10 minutes. In those 10 minutes, two other cop cars pull up behind me. I'm like, "sh*t, I'm done." I start asking my girl if she has money to bail me out. The cop comes back and he's like "get your safety check up to date" and leaves. I damn near sh*t my pants, hahaha.
 5 years ago '09        #26
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 1652 1652
 deziking said:
aight first off all if you get stop by 5.0 n*gga you turn your damn car off!!!!!! That's first sign that a n*gga aint running. Common fu*king sense.
I seen cases when people turn there car off and on right when they walk up
 11-29-2012, 09:43 PM         #27
yeahson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yeah, another tip: never get out of your car unless you are told to. I was riding shotgun with my homie and he immediately got out to get his license out of the trunk. That's a quick way to get a gun pulled on you hahaha.
 5 years ago '10        #28
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
This guy need this advice

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #29
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,877 | Props total: 30088 30088
i aint kissing no pig a.ss....write me my ticket
 11-29-2012, 09:48 PM         #30
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cops dont like me..4 speeding tix this year all 20mph or less..no fu*kin breaks
 5 years ago '06        #31
Rated_R_CEO 
space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 5 5

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #32
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,927 | Props total: 2448 2448
I have had 2 white cops stop me late at night. I had been drinking and they even had me in cuffs. Lets just say I was let to and given a fake ticket(generic information) and told to get home safe. Thaose 2 cops were mad cool
 5 years ago '04        #33
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,601 | Props total: 4051 4051
I used to literally get pulled over a minimum of once a month , (this will probably jinx me) now i havent been pulled over in maybe 5 years . You have to know the game . The real secret is to know how to avoid them noticing you , rule number 1 dont look like rolling probable cause .
 5 years ago '04        #34
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,350 | Props total: 11550 11550
 lifeundthescope said:
if you Black you fu*ked, just take the ticket/harassment/beating
 5 years ago '04        #35
space
space
 yeahson said:
Oh yeah, another tip: never get out of your car unless you are told to. I was riding shotgun with my homie and he immediately got out to get his license out of the trunk. That's a quick way to get a gun pulled on you hahaha.
wtf u got your license in the trunk for?
 5 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 yeahson said:
Surprised no e-thugs chimed in yet on that "fu*k the police" sh*t.

4 out of the 5 times I've been pulled over, I didn't get off despite being nice. I ain't mad tho, if I fu*k up, I man up and take the L.

One time I got pulled over, I was a little buzzed and high. Cop comes up and I'm like, "what's the problem, officer?" He doesn't say a thing, just goes back to his car for like 10 minutes. In those 10 minutes, two other cop cars pull up behind me. I'm like, "sh*t, I'm done." I start asking my girl if she has money to bail me out. The cop comes back and he's like "get your safety check up to date" and leaves. I damn near sh*t my pants, hahaha.
im just in tears laughing at these comments
 5 years ago '05        #37
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5122 5122
It depends really on the department. In NYC, you are almost 99% going to get a ticket because the cops stop you with the intention of giving you a ticket. There is never any wiggle room, their job is to write tickets, and if they fail to they get chewed out. Women dont even escape.

I have been in some areas of jersey speeding and got out of tickets though. But city cops have heavy quotas, they dont live in the city, and they give zero fuks about you ESPECIALLY if you are black.

So these tips = NULL. If you live in small area, and the department is lax maybe it works.
 11-29-2012, 10:50 PM         #38
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
I remember my friend told me how he was on his way home and this as*hole behind him honked at him for some reason, anyway that as*hole passed my friend as soon as the as*hole passed my friend, my friend honked his horn back at him out of spite. Well, it was an undercover cop and he turned his lights on and pulled my friend over and pretty much verbally chewed my friend like "WHAT'S YOUR fu*kING PROBLEM?"
Funny, I had a run in with an undercover also. Was over something so dumb. I merged into the lane. There was PLENTY of distance hence why I merged in and on top of that it was 2 lanes so he could have easily moved over. So there he was up on my bumper and I put my hand out the window angrily like "go around me". Well dude hit the lights. He's like why did you get in front of me? I told him I had plenty of distance to do so. This guy says, and I can't make this up, "I had to hit my brakes!" At that point I bite my tongue because it wouldn't have gone good from that point. Then he asks if I've ever been to jail, I have no idea why, so I told him no and I don't plan on it either So he walks away, gets in his car, I turn to my right to grab my cheeseburger and I say to myself "got to be kidding me". This cop, who was about to leave, gets out his car storms up to my car and goes DID YOU JUST CALL ME as*hole!?! I'm like what? This cop claims he read my lips and I called him an as*hole. I'm like I wouldn't waste my time calling you an as*hole. He left. Guess what I did then....
 11-29-2012, 11:21 PM         #39
yeahson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
wtf u got your license in the trunk for?
Haha his wallet was in his backpack in the trunk. I personally have my wallet in my pocket at all times so idk. Don't know what compelled him to hop out the car like that. Cops be paranoid of any movement when approaching a car. Thought that was common sense. Guess not.
 5 years ago '05        #40
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,463 | Props total: 4410 4410
 TheMindOf said:

Not necessarily. My record is clean so that's always a plus.

Also, when they ask for ID I always "accidentally" show them my College ID. That usually does the trick.

Once they know that you're not one of "those" black people and you been to college, you good.

Havent gotten a moving violation in almost 5 years.
Always always have some type of college or work credentials. Even if yes just a tassel hanging on the rearview. I had a cop look at my school parking sticker and he was like what you going to school for? I said criminal justice
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
25 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
171 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
110 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy