Nov 29 - The secrets of how not to get a ticket when you're stopped by the police

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
5918 pageviews
69 comments

blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
Nov 29 - The secrets of how not to get a ticket when you're stopped by the police

A veteran police officer has revealed the secrets to minimise your chances of getting a ticket when you are stopped by the police for a potential traffic violation.Jerry Kane, 53, a retired New York Police Department officer, told ABC Newsfor 20/20:True Confessions thatif you want to get out of a speeding ticket, the best thing you can do is put yourself in the officer's shoes.

That means remembering that as soon as you pull over the officer is just as worried as you are about how this stop is going to go.'Cops get k!lled on car stops,' he said, adding that drivers should remember officers will be on high alert.

Be nice: Trying to put the officer at ease will encourage him to be more lenient, said an ex-policeman'The most dangerous thing to the cop when he comes up to the car are the hands of someone, because they could hold a weapon,' Kane told ABC Newsfor 20/20:True Confessions.
Once pulled over, act in a way that will put the officer at ease and let him know you don't plan to shoot him.If he can see everybody’s hands, immediately his blood pressure goes down, his pulse gets a bit slower,' Kane said. 'If it’s nighttime, turn on the interior lights in your car. If it’s night or day, lower all the windows on your car. … And put your hands up on the steering wheel — high, where the cop can see them.'With the officer relaxed, he's more likely to be understanding.
If you were gonna get some discretion, you now set up that possibility.'

Be apologetic if the officer asks you if you know what you did wrong, but remember you don't have to admit to anything.
Women win: Kane admitted 'attractive women get more breaks' You can play dumb. You can say, ‘What did I do?’ And if he tells you what you did, you could say, ‘I must have…you know, I just didn’t realize it,' Kane said.And crying only works if you're a woman.Especially an attractive woman. 'Since men and women were created, attractive women get more breaks,' Kane said.
Last, you can get away with a little speeding as long as it's less than 10 miles per hour over the limit.If you were my brother or my cousin and asked me, that’s what I would tell you,' he said

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Revealed: The secrets of how not to get a ticket when you're stopped by police | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

69 comments for "Nov 29 - The secrets of how not to get a ticket when you're stopped by the police"

5 years ago '12        #2
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,768 | Props total: 22155 22155
Don't be *****
 5 years ago '05        #3
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,197 | Props total: 11805 11805
Yeah. i was gonna say "have a v*gina." but they included it

If you're black AND a male. You fu*ked
 5 years ago '10        #4
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 BlackRepub85 said:
There's no secret. Be respectful, talk to the cop like a person of authority and be truthful. It's not hard, cops deal with liars, crazy, violent and disrespectful people all day. You be that one person that acts like they have some sense and it goes a long way. Especially if it's something small. Most of them really don't want to spend the time, paperwork and effort to write that little as ticket lol.

THEINFAMOUS said:

Not necessarily. My record is clean so that's always a plus.

Also, when they ask for ID I always "accidentally" show them my College ID. That usually does the trick.

Once they know that you're not one of "those" black people and you been to college, you good.

Havent gotten a moving violation in almost 5 years.
 5 years ago '08        #5
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,482 | Props total: 575 575
Just throw up them Mason gang signs like
 5 years ago '11        #6
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,408 | Props total: 3973 3973
Why is this sh*t not obvious to people. As much as I hate and fear cops, I have yet to have a bad experience with them. Whenever I'm around them, I just treat them with respect.

State Trooper pulled me over for a busted tail light and a dead inspection sticker. I was nervous as hell and kinda shaky when he was talking to me, but dude still let me off with a warning. I thought he would search my car or sumn with the way I was acting.

And any other time I just speak to them like someone who has the right to k!ll me and get paid for it.

My lil homey had all kinds of issue with them as*holes cuz he doesn't have respect for them. Then he would get to the judge and speak in a way that let's the judge know he doesn't belong in there, and he always gets off. Told him all he gotta do is speak to the cops the same way u speak to the judge and your life will be much better.

I believe he eventually took my advice, but many times folk have this pride that won't let them show respect to an authority figure. You betta get out of that sh*t if u don't wanna have your life ruined for nothing.
 5 years ago '08        #7
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,482 | Props total: 575 575
^^^ It doesn't matter sometimes it really depends on the cop.

There's a few cool ones but there are also as*holes who don't give a fu*k either no matter how respectful you are.
 5 years ago '10        #8
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Tony Franks said:
many times folk have this pride that won't let them show respect to an authority figure. You betta get out of that sh*t if u don't wanna have your life ruined for nothing.
Thats exactly it. Cops treat you like sh*t when your try to play them.

Just be straight up and if you aint doing nothing to garner an a.ss whooping, chances are you won't get one.

n*ggas always wanna try to act hard. Especially when their boys are around. Nobody wanna feel like a punk in front of their boys so they start acting up..

See it all the time on WSHH. Some kid getting ruffed up by a cop, in front of his idiot friend who's holding the camera phone.

Guarantee if the friend isn't there, there is no issue.
 11-29-2012, 07:01 PM         #9
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i ask what the problem was and if they got me i say ya youre right cause i damn sure dont want them to know everything im doing wrong lol. idc about a ticket im just not trying to go to jail for possession.
 5 years ago '06        #10
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
Real rap you just gotta realize they are just doing their job...everybody gotta eat...
 5 years ago '11        #11
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 THEINFAMOUS said:

Actually, I got out of a ticket, I got pulled over last year for "speeding" and having a headlight out, I don't know how I got out of that ticket, but the officer never wrote me one

Last edited by ShaquilleBrown; 11-29-2012 at 07:25 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #12
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25854 25854
Yup I been pulled over 4 times never a ticket 3/4 times I got a cool cop the other time was a douche bag rookie cop. He was black too. First thing I do day or night is put my hands out the window and roll them down.

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 11-29-2012 at 07:44 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #13
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Tony Franks said:
Why is this sh*t not obvious to people. As much as I hate and fear cops, I have yet to have a bad experience with them. Whenever I'm around them, I just treat them with respect.

State Trooper pulled me over for a busted tail light and a dead inspection sticker. I was nervous as hell and kinda shaky when he was talking to me, but dude still let me off with a warning. I thought he would search my car or sumn with the way I was acting.

And any other time I just speak to them like someone who has the right to k!ll me and get paid for it.

My lil homey had all kinds of issue with them as*holes cuz he doesn't have respect for them. Then he would get to the judge and speak in a way that let's the judge know he doesn't belong in there, and he always gets off. Told him all he gotta do is speak to the cops the same way u speak to the judge and your life will be much better.

I believe he eventually took my advice, but many times folk have this pride that won't let them show respect to an authority figure. You betta get out of that sh*t if u don't wanna have your life ruined for nothing.
I let the cop search me and my car, I was fu*king shook

Then i get pulled to the side and this butch female cop starts talking to me
 5 years ago '04        #14
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 2411 2411
real talk..... you would be surprised of the sh*t you can get out of if you are cool with a police officer and show them the proper respect. and for the ones who are d!ckhead cops make sure you know your rights.
 5 years ago '08        #15
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
 TheMindOf said:

Also, when they ask for ID I always "accidentally" show them my College ID. That usually does the trick.

Once they know that you're not one of "those" black people and you been to college, you good.

11-29-2012, 08:01 PM         #16
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you Black you fu*ked, just take the ticket/harassment/beating
 5 years ago '06        #17
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,532 | Props total: 952 952
 TheMindOf said:

but i got the clean record too
 5 years ago '04        #18
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,677 | Props total: 785 785
 lifeundthescope said:
if you Black you fu*ked, just take the ticket/harassment/beating
 5 years ago '04        #19
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,578 | Props total: 5264 5264
aight first off all if you get stop by 5.0 n*gga you turn your damn car off!!!!!! That's first sign that a n*gga aint running. Common fu*king sense.
 5 years ago '05        #20
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 THEINFAMOUS said:

not true....my bro got clocked doing 65 in a 45 and got off with a warning.... albeit may have been since he was military but he got off nonetheless... lol and the cop was inked up like crazy had a rosary tat, skulls, the works... guy looked like a task force guy that just happened to be on car duty that day... lol
Home         

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy