50 Cent Goes OFF On French Montana, Says He'll "Ja Rule" & End Him For Talking Reckless

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 U_Turn said:
Nô offense but french aint even local .dude Gotta drop an album.at least 50 got a date

U sorry a.ss haters be reachin so so so much
I'm not even gonna really respond to what you said cuz its so incorrect. But 50 jus really got a release date so you hopin on that wave like that just to play French???

CRAY !
 5 years ago '12        #62
space
space
space
 Carlton Black said:

when the hell did I ever go hard for Chief Keef?
It was a general statement. I'm not talking you specifially. I'm saying the overall general boxden consensus is "We fu*k Wit Keef ova French" Which I can't understand why...
 5 years ago '12        #63
space
space
space
 p00rky said:
French isn't selling past 100k if his album ever drops

I'd be willing to bet my life your wrong, I know you don't believe that anyway
 5 years ago '10        #64
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6

[video - click to view]

>>> Frenches entire one verse per track career.
 5 years ago '12        #65
space
space
space
I 100% agree that French needs to prove him-self with that solo smash if he's gon drop a solo debut. But to act like he's there only cuz of what other ppl did on songs wit him is b.s.

French is more known for his hook game now then anything, when your known for your hook game dont say a n*gga dont have hits/street anthems under his belt.

But when you think of the hottest rappers in the game French Montana definitely will come to mind. He's definitely relevant. Got more followers than Waka. N I'm not saying twitter is everything either. It just gets me a lil mad his fans is like non-existent. Especially when n*ggas who he's better than or on the same level than lyrcially are just completely over shadowing him like they a god.

Edit: I meant to say non-existent on here!

Last edited by FreshBeatzBx; 11-29-2012 at 12:32 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #66
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 FreshBeatzBx said:
I 100% agree that French needs to prove him-self with that solo smash if he's gon drop a solo debut. But to act like he's there only cuz of what other ppl did on songs wit him is b.s.

French is more known for his hook game now then anything, when your known for your hook game dont say a n*gga dont have hits/street anthems under his belt.

But when you think of the hottest rappers in the game French Montana definitely will come to mind. He's definitely relevant. Got more followers than Waka. N I'm not saying twitter is everything either. It just gets me a lil mad his fans is like non-existent. Especially when n*ggas who he's better than or on the same level than lyrcially are just completely over shadowing him like they a god.
id like to see this happen.
 5 years ago '12        #67
space
space
space
 BiZz said:
>>> Frenches entire one verse per track career.
This is the best you come up with? This is what Ja has over French. I could pick bs on M&C 3 that opens a.ss pause for about 2 mins then decides to take a sh*t on this Ja sh*t after making you wait. But I'm gonna put an entire French song on here no features, nothin

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #68
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
Ok ok fine

[video - click to view]

>>>>> Anything French will ever do with the rest of his career.
 5 years ago '12        #69
space
space
space
 BiZz said:
Ok ok fine >>>>> Anything French will ever do with the rest of his career.
Son are you serious? Lol I can't even take you serious I dont even think you listened to the song I posted. Dis n*gga sound like Pac so much its not even funny tho its annoying. I'm not even posting another song until I hear something worthy.
 5 years ago '12        #70
space
space
space
 RLRugby said:
man listen....

i could go and dig up threads i made about French

he my top 3 favorite artist

but be real

JaRule records were record breaking

cmon slime.....
French has no hits to combat this lol. I said Ja got it when it comes to hits. But overall, can someone post a non-ja hit that they actually fu*k wit lol. Like some sh*t thats impressing. But I do got songs that I PERSONALLY think could've been hits from French that I fu*k wit more than this but ya'll proly shoot em down just cuz of the status of this track.
 5 years ago '12        #71
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 2685 2685
50 ended Gunplays career for the next 20 yrs
 5 years ago '04        #72
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 Root Of Evil said:
50 cent cannot end French career...period
Dident they shut his whole album listening party down cuz 50 said he was coming through?
 11-29-2012, 01:51 PM         #73
Techniec 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From what i remember ja rules last album in 2003 or was it 2004 ? sold gold . This idiot and his twitter groupies still think after all these years that he did something to Ja Rules carrer. Ja Rule was simply not hot anymore so he disapeared. murder Inc broke up because of legal troubles . Now he wanna fu*k with French . 50 cent needs to shut up i doubt hell sell 100k this time even with that new so called" hit single".

Last edited by Techniec; 11-29-2012 at 01:53 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #74
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Only cuz ov status. We're not talkin actual music here and I stand by this whole heartedly that French's music catalog is better than Ja Rule's. Like dis n*gga stole Pac whole style lmao did n*ggas 4get he aint create a lane 4 himself w/o jackin anybody style. But I want to post song for song with anybody. Ironically no one ever wants to post song for song with me.
Vini Vidi Vici >>>>>>>>>>> French Montanas career
 11-29-2012, 02:24 PM         #75
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fif, you ended one n*ggas career with the help of the cops...and now you wanna pop sh*t

like you ended The Game's career? like you ended Ross's career?

man i think this n*gga is five-o!!!!!
 11-29-2012, 02:25 PM         #76
dxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Promo for Street King Immortal. Nothing more nothing less
 5 years ago '05        #77
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 1691 1691
there goes 50cent making false claims again...
you didn't en ja's career... Em did that
My Life isn't #1 on the charts because of you... Adam and (maybe) EM made that happen.

knock it off
 11-29-2012, 02:33 PM         #78
dxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Techniec said:
From what i remember ja rules last album in 2003 or was it 2004 ? sold gold . This idiot and his twitter groupies still think after all these years that he did something to Ja Rules carrer. Ja Rule was simply not hot anymore so he disapeared. murder Inc broke up because of legal troubles . Now he wanna fu*k with French . 50 cent needs to shut up i doubt hell sell 100k this time even with that new so called" hit single".
Nah that wasn't his last album

The Mirror and Mpire Music Group (2009)

After leaving murder Inc. Records in 2009, Ja Rule founded his own independent label, Mpire Music Group and recruited new artists while still maintaining friendship with Irv Gotti. The Mirror was to be Ja Rule's seventh album and set for a 2007 release date, however, due to poor reception to singles partly believed to be due to his beef with 50 Cent it was pushed back. Eventually tracks from the album leaked online leading Ja Rule to re-record the album only afterwards deciding to release it as a free download in 2009.

Pain Is Love 2, Prison and Renaissance Project (2012-Present)

In February 2011, it was announced that Ja Rule started working on another album called Pain Is Love 2, naming it after the original 2001 triple platinum album (Pain Is Love). It was planned to have production from the producers on the original Pain Is Love album in order to "recreate magic". Most of the production would be done by 7 Aurelius (who co-produced "Down a.ss bi*ch"), while Irv Gotti was the executive producer of the album. He had planned on releasing it June 7, although later decided to delay the release date in order to allow more time to perfect the "level and quality of the records" and to avoid "doing an injustice to his fans."[11][12][13]
Pain Is Love 2 was slated for an October 11, 2011 release date but had been pushed back yet again, this time to February 28, 2012.[14] To make up for the delay Ja Rule released a new track called "Falling to Pieces" which was produced by 7 Aurelius. The song samples The Script's "Breakeven".[15][16] On October 2, 2011, another track released called "Spun a Web" which was also produced 7 Aurelius and samples Coldplay's "Trouble". The following day a teaser music video premiered on YouTube and the official music video was released on October 11.[17] Pain Is Love 2 was finally released on February 28, 2012, while Ja Rule was serving a two-year sentence in jail for gun possession. Renaissance Project is the upcoming eighth studio album by Ja Rule which has yet to have a confirmed release date. Recording sessions for the album took place primarily at Mpire Studios in NYC Studio during 2008 to 2011. Production was handled by Rule and several others, including Benzino, 7 Aurelius and Buck 3000. Most of the tracks that were meant for the Renaissance were transferred over to Pain Is Love 2. Ja Rule is set to be released from prison on February 21, 2013, he is then set to go out on his tour, "40 Days, 40 Nights" tour.

Basically he's been putting out music on the low for years and no one cares
 5 years ago '12        #79
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 Stupid Fresh said:
yeah

or he'll Rick Ross him and he'll become an even bigger rapper after he disses him
THIS the only career 50 ended was ja rule's and he needed em and the feds shutting down murder inc in order to help. 50 will get props for ending ja but he couldn't stop rick ross, backed down from d-block, nas already lost when he signed to jay, lost to kanye, jay-z still making records, diddy got more money and success, game destroyed g-unit (and himself). The only thing 50 can do is pick on fat joe

CTre said:
ahhhhhh frenchie don't got it in him.. Rick already had love in the south and Hustlin was one of the biggest songs in the past decade.
STOP the 50/ross beef happened RIGHT AFTER the smoking gun dropped that article and ALMOST EVERYONE in the industry stopped fu*kin with ross. Then the beef popped off and despite 50's video the industry chose ross and he's doing better than ever

royman04 said:
Fif ain't got it in him no more

Game won the beef between him and 50 so let's not act like he is some unreachable god or something

Yall BX dudes be k!llin me, d!ckridin on these snitch a.ss rappers
I like 50 but let's be real the only beef he won without a doubt was ja rule
 5 years ago '12        #80
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 otherside said:
50 ended Gunplays career for the next 20 yrs
What career??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
42 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy