50 Cent Goes OFF On French Montana, Says He'll "Ja Rule" & End Him For Talking Reckless

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 Carlton Black said:
this.

I still wouldn't mind Fif takin' French's chain like he did Gun Play's tho....
Lol who do ya think French is? I'm tellin u if somebody take French chain its gon b an issue. The hate on French has gotta stop when ya go hard 4 fu*kin Chief Keef!
 5 years ago '12        #42
space
space
space
 Yung Dilla said:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> then french life 50 shouldn't of even compared the two.. 50 doesn't have the same type of power to do what he did to ja to french especially when ja kinda bodied himself by dissing busta em and dre and then stopped responding all together...
GTFOHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Is Ja rule some sorta beast now?!?!? FOH He couldnt do that at any point in his career. Do n*ggas think French not from the streets or sum sh*t?!?
 5 years ago '12        #43
space
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
naw but music wise wat ja once was, french will never be on that level
Only cuz ov status. We're not talkin actual music here and I stand by this whole heartedly that French's music catalog is better than Ja Rule's. Like dis n*gga stole Pac whole style lmao did n*ggas 4get he aint create a lane 4 himself w/o jackin anybody style. But I want to post song for song with anybody. Ironically no one ever wants to post song for song with me.
 5 years ago '12        #44
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
French Montana gone get fuccked up by Fif even if its 2years from now (thats if he'll still be around)... But will make it his mission jus to embarress him, and to the French Montana groupie above me, dont talk street sh*t, Fif got too much money and too many connects to even go there
 5 years ago '12        #45
BrokenSafety 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,416 | Props total: 2419 2419
people forget french is a street dude he got shot in the head and dude that shot him got murdered like a week later and french beat a murder charge
 11-29-2012, 02:09 AM         #46
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ehhhh......ppl dont care about beef no more they want good music....50 stuck in 2001
 5 years ago '10        #47
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Oh. So 50 don't know that in 2012 he's considered a lame and can't end nobody's career

I guarantee if I went to any high school or college in america (or even any corner) and checked n*ggas iPods, theres more French in there than 50.

Dude been lame since before "Curtis".. And this is with whom you all place your faith
 11-29-2012, 05:29 AM         #48
U_Turn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Oh. So 50 don't know that in 2012 he's considered a lame and can't end nobody's career

I guarantee if I went to any high school or college in america (or even any corner) and checked n*ggas iPods, theres more French in there than 50.

Dude been lame since before "Curtis".. And this is with whom you all place your faith
Nô offense but french aint even local .dude Gotta drop an album.at least 50 got a date

U sorry a.ss haters be reachin so so so much
 11-29-2012, 06:09 AM         #49
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm surprised that 50 is even entertaining the thought of trying to ruin French.... French did that already.
 5 years ago '05        #50
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
to me, it sounded like fif was more annoyed that he's being asked about french.
 5 years ago '09        #51
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
50 Cent could even end Game and Rick Ross career
end what, French Montana doesn't have buzz
 5 years ago '07        #52
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
30+ million views on pop that says different

french got a buzz, hence why 50 cent is even talking about him, getting aggressive and sh*t.
50 cent cannot fu*k with him either, this guy is signed to bad boy.
 5 years ago '09        #53
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
30 millions view because Lil Wayne, Drake & Rick ROss on the song, no 1 is interested in a solo French Montana song, he won't even sell over 100k 1st week, when his album drops
 11-29-2012, 07:29 AM         #54
Deetee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clipse_designz said:
30+ million views on pop that says different

french got a buzz, hence why 50 cent is even talking about him, getting aggressive and sh*t.
50 cent cannot fu*k with him either, this guy is signed to bad boy.
So is Red Cafe and Machine Gun Kelly. Bad Boy's dropped like 1 album since 06 . They ain't sh*t anymore.
 5 years ago '11        #55
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
French is trash. I heard Pop That and and his new single Marble Floors. All he does is repeat the chorus during his verse. Pop That is a hit though.

5 years ago '07        #56
clipse_designz 
space
space
 ash1990 said:
30 millions view because Lil Wayne, Drake & Rick ROss on the song, no 1 is interested in a solo French Montana song, he won't even sell over 100k 1st week, when his album drops
fell for it big-time...Everyones checking for my life because of 50 and nothing to do with adam levine hook and em verse

too easy, next.

Deetee said:
So is Red Cafe and Machine Gun Kelly. Bad Boy's dropped like 1 album since 06 . They ain't sh*t anymore.
I mean the fact that 50 cent is saying he can end french when DIDDY THE DEVIL is behind him. Diddy got that get 2pac'd money
 5 years ago '09        #57
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
 clipse_designz said:
fell for it big-time...Everyones checking for my life because of 50 and nothing to do with adam levine hook and em verse

too easy, next.

I mean the fact that 50 cent is saying he can end french when DIDDY THE DEVIL is behind him. Diddy got that get 2pac'd money
I said that in other threads as-well, I don't take sides in beefs, It just that French Montana is garbage
 5 years ago '07        #58
clipse_designz 
space
space
eh I kinda like him, listen to mac and cheese 3, there's some great songs, some average ones though
 5 years ago '12        #59
space
space
space
 Pleasure Boy said:
French Montana gone get fuccked up by Fif even if its 2years from now (thats if he'll still be around)... But will make it his mission jus to embarress him, and to the French Montana groupie above me, dont talk street sh*t, Fif got too much money and too many connects to even go there
To this d!ck rida I'm replying to. How am I a French groupie d!ckhead?

I be feeling funny as hell when n*ggas'll tell a n*gga like me dont talk street sh*t lol I guess..

I'm really from this Ny sh*t man...If u wanna talk this $$ sh*t how much $ u think it would cost for Fif to get French touched n*ggas acting like a street n*gga won't do dat for 5 racks lmao. Like jus cuz Fif got more money its gon b like 15 mill for somebody to touch him lol.

First off do u think Fif would even spend 15 mill on French?!?? I hope not. I'm jus saying like this if Fif touch French expect the same thing in return. N no it aint gon b like GunPlay wait a couples months even if they plan to respond .
 5 years ago '12        #60
space
space
space
 RLRugby said:
how is french better than Ja

do you see the amount of hits Ja got

smh.....
So u wanna go song for song. Hits he got that its undebatable. But for who's a better rapper, tbh I'm not really talking hits. I'm talking who makes better overall records and who's a better rapper.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Good Guy Brand! George Clooney Gifted 14 of His Close Friends..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy