Rolando McClain Released

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-29-2012, 12:08 AM         #101
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he needs to be in a 3-4
 5 years ago '07        #102
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 1320 1320
 DailyOperator said:
LOL @ people actually wanting this bum on their team. I mean if you like 250 pound linebackers who get blocked by receivers and constantly shoot up the wrong gaps, go ahead, save a spot for him on the chiefs or chargers
He's a perfect 34 backer your dipsh*t organization didn't know how to use him correctly.
 5 years ago '04        #103
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
jerry needs to sign this dude to the minimum with no guarantees. bruce carter and lee out for season, boys need anybody right now
 5 years ago '05        #104
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
Tried telling all my raider fan friends that Donald Butler was a much better LB than this bum but none of them would listen
 5 years ago '05        #105
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
 DailyOperator said:
that's why lol. i like how he busts his a.ss and keeps quiet, i respect that. i just hate that he can't translate that onto the field. plus i can't stand how he always looks for the refs to bail him out everytime he doesn't catch the ball
Everyone knew you guys were gonna take a WR that year, so with hindsight, would you really rather have Crabtree?
Personally, before the combine, i figured the raiders would pass on crabtree (hes not an Al Davis WR) but i had a feeling it would be for the speedy Jeremy Maclin, but after the combine, just knew it was gonna be DHB

DailyOperator said:
LOL @ people actually wanting this bum on their team. I mean if you like 250 pound linebackers who get blocked by receivers and constantly shoot up the wrong gaps, go ahead, save a spot for him on the chiefs or chargers
Well Butler is hurt and we are gonna finally use our 2nd round pick from last year (Jonas Mouton), so we do need a practice LB, so i guess mcclain can take those reps, but thats about it
 5 years ago '05        #106
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
man he could do some damage if he got under the right d-coordinator or defense period and actually learned some things... teams like the bengals, 49ers, ravens, bears, etc should jump on this as a low risk, high reward opportunity... let him prove himself...
 11-29-2012, 01:56 AM         #107
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fuuuuck, we should've at least traded for a draft pick or some sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #108
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,614 | Props total: 1520 1520
aint his fault no one is good on this team....seymour is a.ss on our team everyone is a.ss on our team except reese

last year dhb and moore were going off...now they aint doin sh*t
 11-29-2012, 02:40 AM         #109
J_Rey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get it done marvin!
 5 years ago '04        #110
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
this guy such a waste of talent... and a da off the field... smh... Raiders made one of the best moves in the past 50yrs!!! way to go Raiders!!! seriously...
 11-29-2012, 04:41 AM         #111
West Side Wolf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Reggie McKenzie dude should of at least traded him before the dead line and got a draft pick out of him hell even a 7th rounder but no just straight up cut him for nothing, fu*k.

He has all the talent in the world yet no ambition to be the best, I wanted to see him do well for us but he never showed much promise outside of his first game vs the rams where he German supplexed some ball carrier to the ground and had Raider Nation all hype that he was violent and etc.

Honestly though, I hope a team like The Ravens get him ,with Ray Lewis's help he could actually develop into a legit MLB.
 5 years ago '11        #112
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,229 | Props total: 24720 24720
 The Consultant said:
It was a horrible f'n pick in the first place... Passed up Tebow for him I kid I kid

But I wanted JPP, Giants snatched up a beast in that draft.
Tebow>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>McClain
 5 years ago '10        #113
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
go get him Atlanta.........Dent my DAWG but gotdamn this a hell of an upgrade......
 5 years ago '04        #114
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
 Syphernix said:
you gotta be fu*king kidding me

will your fan base ever learn
dude shut the fu*k up about a fanbase on one persons dumb a.ss comment. So who gives a fu*k if your giants won two superbowls recently. Doesn't make you yourself any better, but all giants fans think so. fu*kin f*ggot
 5 years ago '06        #115
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2000 2000
 yaobabydaddy said:
jerry needs to sign this dude to the minimum with no guarantees. bruce carter and lee out for season, boys need anybody right now
 11-29-2012, 09:24 AM         #116
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
could see teams like Dallas and Washington putting claims in on him.
 11-29-2012, 09:27 AM         #117
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '06        #118
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
I can't defend Rolo's NFL career, n*gga has been a bust so far. Could be player/ Could be the team. Never did embrace the leadership role at Oakland. Hopefully he can go to a new team & become the player most Bama fans know from his college days.

But Oakland fans come in here talking down like Rolando was holding your franchise back, your organization is a fu*king dumpster fire.. If you release Rolo, you need to release 30 more players as well.

Browns going into your stadium winless on the road & smart money says Browns get their first win Sunday
 5 years ago '07        #119
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 K1Entertainment said:

[pic - click to view]

It's true......it's all true. I have been thoroughly disappointed with his career. Regardless of what was going on with the team it doesn't excuse his lazy a.ss effort. Dude just don't go hard no more. This boy was a fukkin animal in high school and balled out at BAMA. He too busy living that hood life. This dude has always been a thug tho. Saban kept Rolando in his back pocket becuz he knew that dude needed constant guidance and mentoring. Hopefully he gets another chance in a good situation and wakes the fukk up!!
 11-29-2012, 02:27 PM         #120
DailyOperator  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Billdotel said:
He's a perfect 34 backer your dipsh*t organization didn't know how to use him correctly.
So because there's one less linebacker, is that the reason he reads the wrong gaps? Is that the reason he doesn't shed blocks?? Is that the reason he looks slow and lethargic? That's a bullsh*t excuse. But hey if you want your team to suffer, I can't complain..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago