Rolando McClain Released

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 632 632
get it done reece! we'll have both our picks from that draft
 11-28-2012, 09:57 PM         #82
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TYT said:
lmao double entendre backfire
G Two - 7 Daze>>>>

5 years ago '11        #83
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,930 | Props total: 8768 8768
 refuze said:
JPP would have rotted in Oakland

Stop it
No he wouldn't. Are you seriously saying he's a product of the Giants system He's the best defensive end in the league. JPP > Allen JPP > Peppers
 5 years ago '11        #84
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
 iThink said:
i'm with the raiders fans on this one...all you really have to do is go watch the doug martin highlight reel from the game against the raiders a few weeks ago...every run...right up the middle and this bum getting OWNED on every block. every single one of em.

[video - click to view]

Exactly. Take a look at #55 pathetic gap control and block shedding.
 11-28-2012, 10:09 PM         #85
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JPP wouldn't even have gotten PT in oakland...

management and coaching is just that bad.
 5 years ago '06        #86
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 2228 2228

Last edited by yumflip; 11-28-2012 at 10:12 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #87
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,606 | Props total: 1506 1506
i dont blame rolando there first td burris took a awful angle 2nd td there was 3 fu*kin blockers around mcclain
 5 years ago '06        #88
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 2228 2228
Stillers should think about puttin him on. He could learn the system behind Foote for a yr. I don't know how similar Bama's 3-4 is to the Stillers 3-4, but it may not be that much of a transition. Timmons is the nickel/dime LB, so he could come off the field on 4th down. Tomlin won't tolerate too much BS. Might be a pretty good fit for both sides.
 5 years ago '04        #89
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,670 | Props total: 15380 15380
 eliwood said:
No he wouldn't. Are you seriously saying he's a product of the Giants system He's the best defensive end in the league. JPP > Allen JPP > Peppers
It's a combination of both. He's well coached and he's a beast. The Giants have one of the defensive linemen in the league, they are stacked so it's easier for him to get his numbers.

Moss sucked balls in Oakland but blew up in New England when he had a good team around him

JPP wouldn't have made as big of an impact in Oakland with that sh*t team playing with him, sorry
 5 years ago '11        #90
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
 Phonk$ said:
JPP wouldn't even have gotten PT in oakland...

management and coaching is just that bad.
He would have, if Al Davis wanted a player to play...they play.

refuze said:
It's a combination of both. He's well coached and he's a beast. The Giants have one of the defensive linemen in the league, they are stacked so it's easier for him to get his numbers.

Moss sucked balls in Oakland but blew up in New England when he had a good team around him

JPP wouldn't have made as big of an impact in Oakland with that sh*t team playing with him, sorry
Moss isn't a good example, he straight up gave up and he had the ego to do that since he had an illustrious hall of fame career. Comparing that to a rookie that's out to prove something versus someone that has nothing to prove is not a good analogy.

edit: Bill Romo went in on him
"Thank God I don't have to watch Rolando McClain anymore! It is an honor and a privilege to play and he was an embarrassment not only To the Raiders and to all the warriors who worked their a.sses off. Sorry but I am glad not to see him play again...hopefully EVER!"
 5 years ago '04        #91
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,670 | Props total: 15380 15380
 eliwood said:
He would have, if Al Davis wanted a player to play...they play.

Moss isn't a good example, he straight up gave up and he had the ego to do that since he had an illustrious hall of fame career. Comparing that to a rookie that's out to prove something versus someone that has nothing to prove is not a good analogy.

edit: Bill Romo went in on him
Moss had plenty to prove and he didn't have a HOF career yet when he came to Oakland. It was solidified when he broke records in New England.

All I'm saying is, players are products of their environment. When you're in a losing culture, that sticks to you like glue. If you put JPP on team like the Browns or the Bills, he wouldn't have produced as much as playin for a good team like he 49ers or Giants. Oakland is where players end up rotting.
 5 years ago '11        #92
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
 refuze said:
Moss had plenty to prove and he didn't have a HOF career yet when he came to Oakland. It was solidified when he broke records in New England.
I'm not so sure about that, he had nearly 100 TD in his Vikings tenure.
 5 years ago '08        #93
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,085 | Props total: 2710 2710
Oh c'mon Raiders fans, remember the good times with this bum

[video - click to view]

11-28-2012, 11:15 PM         #94
DailyOperator  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
why do you hate DHB? I like DHB, he's just not very good homie

dude has a good attitude and works hard, I respect that. It isn't his fault he was a reach of a draft pick by Al
that's why lol. i like how he busts his a.ss and keeps quiet, i respect that. i just hate that he can't translate that onto the field. plus i can't stand how he always looks for the refs to bail him out everytime he doesn't catch the ball
 11-28-2012, 11:17 PM         #95
DailyOperator  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ people actually wanting this bum on their team. I mean if you like 250 pound linebackers who get blocked by receivers and constantly shoot up the wrong gaps, go ahead, save a spot for him on the chiefs or chargers
 5 years ago '06        #96
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,208 | Props total: 5023 5023
i wouldnt mind him on the team
 11-28-2012, 11:20 PM         #97
DailyOperator  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Billdotel said:
Chiefs better sign this guy
you can take DHB too to replace bowe once he leaves
 5 years ago '04        #98
Capimp 
space
space
$5,083 | Props total: 3745 3745
Us Raiders fans know how much of a disappointment McClain was. We had a pretty decent defense 2 years ago and it wasn't cuz of him. If he goes to a good team or "real team" as he says he will be the weak link on that team. I honestly cant think of 1 thing he was good for besides being a good hitter when he actually didn't get burnt. College aint the nearly the same as the NFL once you non Raiders fans that are talken bad about the Raiders in this situation realize that the better you will be
 5 years ago '08        #99
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,721 | Props total: 12139 12139
we'll take him as some added depth ad LB...he young plus I gotta strong feeling we running a 3-4 next year...oh yea we play Oak coming up in a couple weeks you can get that getback if you show up in CHarlotte my n*gga.
 5 years ago '05        #100
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
I'd love to take a shot on Ro

I think even if RG3 was drafted by the Raiders he'd of developed into sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy