The Game Reacts To 50 Cent’s Shots On ‘My Life’

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,082 | Props total: 979 979
game cant fu*k with 50.

he is only strong against 40 cal,shyne... type of guys
 5 years ago '05        #122
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 Joeh171 said:
Game>50 rap abilty over the last decade... Close thread... Hate the game all you want, hate how he acts, hate what he represents. But pure lyrical output over the last ten years he is so much better than 50 you must not be listening as an unbiased hip hop fan to say otherwise. And rappers fu*k with the game 100% more, there is a reason for that. Done with this thread kids.
 5 years ago '09        #123
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8877 8877
 Joeh171 said:
Game>50 rap abilty over the last decade... Close thread... Hate the game all you want, hate how he acts, hate what he represents. But pure lyrical output over the last ten years he is so much better than 50 you must not be listening as an unbiased hip hop fan to say otherwise. And rappers fu*k with the game 100% more, there is a reason for that. Done with this thread kids.
 5 years ago '07        #124
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,977 | Props total: 5904 5904
 5 years ago '12        #125
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,742 | Props total: 610 610
 NO RELIGION said:
same n*gga that admitted he would suck 50s p*nis if he had to.
fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '10        #126
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
Overall, 50 >> Game

Game making better music at the moment though.
 11-29-2012, 10:31 AM         #127
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game said he'd reunite if it was for money reasons; 50 said suck a d!ck. so game supposed to be like ignoring that sh*t? nothing bipolar about that...but i understand the history behind it all...

50 tryin hard to reunite all these former beefs; he must be desperate for a hit!
 5 years ago '09        #128
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8877 8877
 Mocking Mind said:
Overall, 50 >> Game

Game making better music at the moment though.

nope
In 2003 I would agree, since 2005 Game >>>>>>>>>> 50 Cent
 5 years ago '11        #129
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
 caliblacc said:
Game is not even close to Fiddy on the money tip! gAMEZ cD IZA compilation CD. Without featuteres no sales no money. Even your favorite rapper will tell you fucc rap, beef and haterz! it's all about the money at the end of the day. When these foolz become Old Heads of who young headz dont even know or remeber, The old head with all the money winz. Game iz a so called active game member. Im jus say sayin its young n*ggaz that dont give a fucc about his rap status and will peel his fuccin cap. lol I know real n*ggaz from 40 glocc hood who disiplined his azz and can't wait to get at games a.ss. Oh and it aint no peace treaty in Los Angeles Fucc gAME. CUZZ TRYZ 2 HIRE CRIP n*ggaZ TO HIS WACC LABEL WHO NEEDS A LABEL SO THEY WONT BE ON HIS AZZ. CUZZ IZ FAKE. FUCC 300 AND 600 BARZ YOU STUPID IF YOU LISTENED TO ANOTHA n*gga TALK sh*t ABOUT ANOTHA n*gga FOR THAT LONG THATS WHEN IT BECOMES GOSSIP SMH
Nobody from Colton dp'd game.
They fu*k with Game lmaoo
 11-29-2012, 11:10 AM         #130
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
I see ppl complaining but how fif doesn't collab with others and when he does its a problem. so many other artists rely on features to get hits.
luda

11-29-2012, 11:13 AM         #131
adamepbmx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so according to all these post mentioning money, guns, hoes etc. means an artist has no skill and is irrelevant.. Which one of y'alls favorite rapper doesnt?
 5 years ago '04        #132
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,601 | Props total: 372 372
 Peterparker said:
double up on a 300 bars???

I'm not jamming no 600 Bars for 45 mins of this n*gga saying the same sh*t over n over again about 50 a snitch,Gay-unit n all that sh*t

My Life>>>>>>>anything Game has dropped so far

and I aint in no rush to download my life either but it's better then Game sh*t..lol

Wasn't Game just trying to reunite w/ 50 not to long ago? He sounded hurt
50 cent should retire.... horrible... my life horrible.... 50 catalog after grdt..... horrible... his fans and stans...... wait for it..... wait for it.....

HORRIBLE
 5 years ago '12        #133
Elgz 
space
space
space
$229 | Props total: 26 26
LMAO at 50!! Like a zombie that never dies.Hahahaha.. Yo Game don't even waste anymore punch lines on this rat.. U already aired em out and embarrassed the entire squad..personally, 300 Bars was the best diss I ever heard.. These n*ggas didn't know what to do.. Keep doing your thang these dudes mad cuz u getting all the attention right now with reality show, Jesus Piece and publicly embarrassing 40 Glocc who turned out to be a rat a.ss fu*k; like father(50) like son(40)!! What u said during this interview hurt 50 enough that u don't need to diss this fool again.. Everybody already knows u ended G-Units rapping career.. 50 can only make radio hits with pop singers, what does that tell u?
 5 years ago '05        #134
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #135
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
"every now andgain you get these zombie movies where no matter how many times you shoot em they just keep on raaar coming back....Ima k!ll him though"

The Game always wins the war of words even if hes fallen off a bit
 5 years ago '10        #136
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Elgz said:
LMAO at 50!! Like a zombie that never dies.Hahahaha.. Yo Game don't even waste anymore punch lines on this rat.. U already aired em out and embarrassed the entire squad..personally, 300 Bars was the best diss I ever heard.. These n*ggas didn't know what to do.. Keep doing your thang these dudes mad cuz u getting all the attention right now with reality show, Jesus Piece and publicly embarrassing 40 Glocc who turned out to be a rat a.ss fu*k; like father(50) like son(40)!! What u said during this interview hurt 50 enough that u don't need to diss this fool again.. Everybody already knows u ended G-Units rapping career.. 50 can only make radio hits with pop singers, what does that tell u?
 5 years ago '04        #137
hiphophorray123 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,361 | Props total: 72 72
i dont mind adam levine, but that hook is a.ss. worst hook ive heard this year (not including nicki minaj, pitbull etc because its a given that their hooks will all suck)
 5 years ago '11        #138
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 Carlton Black said:
yeah u right...the Buck part was an error or my part...but you get the gist of what i'm saying though right? some of the dudes in here acting like 50 went to Compton saw Game on the corner,took him off the streets & signed him to the unit....
For sure. I think people on here actually buy the music industry bullsh*t, record executives put random rappers together and pretend their friends.
 5 years ago '05        #139
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 747 747

[video - click to view]

Remember I said this would happen and I said what the 50 stans would say LOL at 50 calling his single the same as Games and then calling his aledged Album 5 (that later turned into a mixtape as nobody cared), the same name Game stated he was gonna use for his 5th album. Now in 2012 50 releashes a single throwing a diss at Young buck and Game on a song called "My Life"? randomly.....then you expect nobody to respond....I really don't know what type of bi*ches these 50 stans are?

Last edited by ghost213; 11-29-2012 at 02:14 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #140
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 747 747
7th March 2012

Game is still riding the wave of his latest album, The R.E.D. Album, as he’s getting ready to drop a video for the Kendrick Lamar-assisted “The City.” Even so, he’s prepping a new mixtape for later this month, and already has his sights set on his next album, which he told XXLMag.com will be called F.I.V.E.: Fear Is Victory’s Evolution..............In addition to the meaning of the acronym, the title also represents the number album this is for Game, being the rapper’s fifth solo album. As such, he will fulfill his contractual obligations to Interscope. Whether or not he re-ups and remains there, or heads to a different label, however, is still up in the air.

50 Cent's biting a.ss

50 Cent confirmed the album's title; 5 in an interview with the radio station "Hot 107.9 Philly" on June 13, 2012.

Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy