The Official Far Cry 3 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,422 | Props total: 2622 2622
 AuthenticMade said:
Maaaaan a few I clapped, they ate them sh*ts they was scooby snacks they mauled the fu*k outta me

KILLA!
 5 years ago '10        #82
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 AuthenticMade said:
Post your vids lol. I need to post some of my hilarious vids f!ghting animals, n*gga im the worst Them tigers are scary as sh*t cause they straight up BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST YOU. AND WHY THE fu*k IS THE KOMODO DRAGON SO GOT DAMN FAST WTF LOLLLLLLL

When you do that mission for that girls parents......and the 3 or 4 komodo dragons be there....for some dumbass reason I thought taking Only my bow & arrow would be worth it....Maaaaan a few I clapped, they ate them sh*ts they was scooby snacks they mauled the fu*k outta me
Son, you ain't lying. I was about to do one of the dead man quests and I heard some hissing, so I went to investivate. Saw the Komodo Dragon (my first time encountering it) and started shooting at it with my pistol thinking it was gonna be an easy k!ll. Next thing I know the little n*gga is charging at me like Sonic biting the fu*k outta me. I jumped on top of something thinking I was safe, and the n*gga was STILL getting me. Ran like a bi*ch and got surrounded by like 4 of em. n*ggas were crowded around me like I was a bonfire.

I never made it out
 12-01-2012, 10:47 AM         #83
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Se7en said:
Intel i7-950 slightly over clocked with 6 GBs Of Ram.
I looked at some benchmarks of that CPU and GPU with Far Cry 2 it got decent framerates. It was at about 70 fps. Its high is 65

[pic - click to view]

To increase your framerates it would probably be best to turn down the AA to about 2 then change the AA type, I think that's the option for HBAO, SSOA. I'm at work now so I don't know all the options. I'll get back to our when I get home though.
 12-01-2012, 01:29 PM         #84
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bout to cop this from my local store
 12-01-2012, 01:48 PM         #85
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
Lol and when they move fast they weave left and right. A fu*king Komodo dragon bobbing and weaving ak47 shots LOL. Them tigers ain't no joke my girl watched me play today and was laughing cause this tiger chased me for like two milesnlmaoooooo
 ecomog said:
Son, you ain't lying. I was about to do one of the dead man quests and I heard some hissing, so I went to investivate. Saw the Komodo Dragon (my first time encountering it) and started shooting at it with my pistol thinking it was gonna be an easy k!ll. Next thing I know the little n*gga is charging at me like Sonic biting the fu*k outta me. I jumped on top of something thinking I was safe, and the n*gga was STILL getting me. Ran like a bi*ch and got surrounded by like 4 of em. n*ggas were crowded around me like I was a bonfire.

I never made it out

Once my video gets done rendering I'll make a short clip of what I did. Basically I was driving to the Doc's crib. Enemies had a roadblock up. I got out started shooting at them, k!lled one guy while the other ran off. Now I hear the guy yelling, then starts shooting then I hear "AAAAAARG". Guy is dead. I'm like wtf, then I heard the HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. No lie I immediately thought about BX experience with the wildlife. Saw that lil Komono, jumped backwards, ran to the jeep and dipped

I saw a lion or a cheetah by the Doc's crib. I just stayed low while it passed by.
 5 years ago '10        #86
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
Lol and when they move fast they weave left and right. A fu*king Komodo dragon bobbing and weaving ak47 shots LOL. Them tigers ain't no joke my girl watched me play today and was laughing cause this tiger chased me for like two milesnlmaoooooo
Those tigers are SERIOUS. It's at the point now when I wander into an area and hear them roar, I get shook. First thing I do is run to the highest point, and pull out the camera to try and tag it. Usually works, eventhough one time the n*gga snuck up behind me while I was doing that.

I panicked and tried to shoot...while the camera was still up

Se7en said:
So I saw a lot of people saying it looks like absolute sh*t on 360. It really doesn't. The main thing Im seeing is shadowing isnt nearly as nice but the game still looks good
It looks good on 360 (that's where I started playing it), but it just looks so much better on the PC.
 5 years ago '04        #87
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,765 | Props total: 1403 1403
Yeah my save is gone, with every exe... and saves still not working for me...

Last edited by kulabear; 12-01-2012 at 11:08 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #88
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
Goty.
 5 years ago '04        #89
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,772 | Props total: 321 321
Got the PC version free cause I went to Microcenter yesterday and told one of the guys that I bought a 7900 card and didn't get my coupon code and he gave me a copy one of the codes without asking to see proof.
 12-02-2012, 02:09 PM         #90
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 latin_linx said:
Got the PC version free cause I went to Microcenter yesterday and told one of the guys that I bought a 7900 card and didn't get my coupon code and he gave me a copy one of the codes without asking to see proof.
Which 7900 card you cop? I'm still waiting on the next series of cards. Those 8000 and 700 cards are going to be serious. Hopefully AMD will be serious with their prices and price drops like they were with the 7000 series. I just hope that 8990 doesn't cost a grand.
 5 years ago '05        #91
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Hunting these rare animals is a whole fu*king different ballpark I was doing the hunt the rare Black Panther down and little did I know it had a fu*king mate with they fu*king devoured me like a fat kid and cake. Came back and k!lled his mate with a fu*king grenade and started shooting arrows at the black panther (the only way you can k!ll if for the Path of the Hunter mission) and he was eating them sh*ts like nothing and fu*king demolishing my health like nothing. Finally decided to throw on some animal repellent on and hit him with the bow and arrow from like 30-40 feet away and finally got his a.ss down like that. He takes like 3-4 arrows and unless you have bigger quivers you can only carry 5 on you
 12-02-2012, 07:53 PM         #92
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's my first hour of gameplay

[video - click to view]

The environment is just great. I like all the random things that can happen with you, nature, and the enemies dealing with nature also. I watched an enemy run away from a Komono Dragon No idea why I didn't record that.
 12-02-2012, 07:55 PM         #93
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Se7en said:

How would this card preform?
It'll perform well. Question is, what's your budget. If I was you I'd drop the extra $50 and get 7950. But if you do decide to get the 7870 don't bother spending the extra money on the Ghz edition. You can achieve the same performance on the cheaper version by over clocking it with a few clicks.

Last edited by DarkSidesHero; 12-02-2012 at 08:01 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #94
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Hunting these rare animals is a whole fu*king different ballpark I was doing the hunt the rare Black Panther down and little did I know it had a fu*king mate with they fu*king devoured me like a fat kid and cake. Came back and k!lled his mate with a fu*king grenade and started shooting arrows at the black panther (the only way you can k!ll if for the Path of the Hunter mission) and he was eating them sh*ts like nothing and fu*king demolishing my health like nothing. Finally decided to throw on some animal repellent on and hit him with the bow and arrow from like 30-40 feet away and finally got his a.ss down like that. He takes like 3-4 arrows and unless you have bigger quivers you can only carry 5 on you
Yep, SAME sh*t happened to me. I was already kinda shook hunting the panther since I knew what they were capable of. Found him, tagged him with the camera, and started shooting arrows. Didn't even know there was another one chillin in the cut waiting for me to try something stupid. n*gga damn near dropkicked me in the face and him and the black panther took turns biting the fu*k outta me till I was dead.

This is before I upgraded my arrow quiver, so I was stuck with 5 arrows, making things even more frustrating. That animal repellent is a Godsend though. I inject myself with some of that, get right in the animal's face and take it out without an issue. Things are even easier when you get the skill that lets syringes last longer.
 12-02-2012, 11:11 PM         #95
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
And I agree with yall....the way the world just continues on whether or not you interact with it or not is my favorite thing. I've sat back and watched my comrades beef with enemies....seen n*ggas doing donuts in jeeps on the beach and just having conversations while I crept past, seen animals straight up f!ght...Seen packs of dogs hunting Goat/boar and sh*t....Like its a real world and you just happen to be witnessing it. It almost makes you feel like you REALLY dont fu*king matter at times and I love that....cause it makes it feel like hey...these people had lives before you popped up trying to be a tourist...and when youre gone they will continue to have lives lol
Yup. I was going for a tower and heard some pirates yelling. I look down and saw 2 of them was walking with 2 regular people held captive. So I decide to be the good guy and save them. I'm going back up the tower and I hear yelling. Poor guys I helped save got attacked by rabid dogs.

Got attacked by an alligator tonight. Scared the sh*t out of me since I wasn't expecting it at all.
 12-03-2012, 06:20 AM         #96
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hunting for these Relics brings you to some nice locations. did a long high jump to get one.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #97
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$23,463 | Props total: 12828 12828
 DarkSidesHero said:
Yup. I was going for a tower and heard some pirates yelling. I look down and saw 2 of them was walking with 2 regular people held captive. So I decide to be the good guy and save them. I'm going back up the tower and I hear yelling. Poor guys I helped save got attacked by rabid dogs.

Got attacked by an alligator tonight. Scared the sh*t out of me since I wasn't expecting it at all.
I'm coppin tomoro, should I play the 1st 2 b4 this one or does it even matter....and what game is that in your avy...looks like my type of sh*t
 12-03-2012, 11:36 AM         #98
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No need to play the others.
 5 years ago '10        #99
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
Just started collecting the signature weapons, and DAMN are they good. I can't stop playing this damn game

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #100
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
im afraid to pop it in cause i lost a good 4 hours of productivity last night.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy