The Official Far Cry 3 Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #201
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 Rico23 said:
those are kimodo dragons lol

i'm so engulfed in the SP i havent even tried MP or that Co-Op mode yet...i just
[spoiler - click to view]

how much longer do i have?

You still have

Still quite a ways to go breh.
 5 years ago '11        #202
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 177 177

soooo im stalkin an outpost... and i hear a fu*kin tiger right next to me! im like Ohhh sh*t. very slowly, i click outta the camera and toss a rock to lure the tiger away... it works but then i notice the dog from the outpost heard it too... this mutt goes out to check so i toss another rock between the dog and the tiger.. fu*kin tiger beasted on that mutt so i get to thinkin

toss another rock towards the outpost and bam.. "TIGER **BRAAAT BRAAT* meanwhile the tiger is wrecking shop. took out 3 doods. by that time theres only 1 left... i pull out my sniper and.... Headshot. outpost is now mine

then right after that im drivin up this mountain to a radio tower... and i somehow forget im driving up a mountain when i see another tiger just stretching in the road. So i Gun it, hit the fu*ker but right after that theres a cliff n i fly to a fiery death.

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo
 5 years ago '04        #203
wood1 
space
space
space
$624 | Props total: 1 1
Haven't stepped near a river/shore yet, have you? Those are definitely gators in the water... Those komodo dragon's are no joke either though! Especially when they start ganging up and surrounding you..
 5 years ago '12        #204
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,046 | Props total: 589 589
 wood1 said:
Haven't stepped near a river/shore yet, have you? Those are definitely gators in the water... Those komodo dragon's are no joke either though! Especially when they start ganging up and surrounding you..
If you pull up the map and look at your surrounding area, as long as there's no Alligator/Shark mark in the area of water you're around, nothing will get you.

There might be a few in some quest areas too though. I know before I started checking the map I would be swimming in every body of water like' "Please don't eat me."
 5 years ago '04        #205
wood1 
space
space
space
$624 | Props total: 1 1
Ha - same here... Didn't even realize they were in the game until I was creeping through the jungle and heard that infamous growl... Found a tiger eating some deer that it had just mauled... As I tried sneaking around it, it saw me and pounced. Tried dipping away immediately into a nearby river only to jump right into a gator's mouth! Those things are quick - especially when they are just below the surface and try diving into the water!
 5 years ago '10        #206
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
 SDC17 said:
I know before I started checking the map I would be swimming in every body of water like' "Please don't eat me."
Son, even after checking the map whenever I got in the water I would be shook. Doing 360s and sh*t lookin like a bi*ch. Whenever I let my guard down a shark or a croc snuck up on me and scared the sh*t outta me. Thank God for that sprint Burst syringe though. One shot of that and I'm Michael Phelps
 5 years ago '10        #207
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
I flew offa cliff once in the little car, had like a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG a.ss fall. All you heard was dude start yelling and the little wackass music on the radio

I love this game. Im honestly prolly only like 30% complete story wise...I keep doing all t he side sh*t man
Yeah, before I finished the main story I was taking over the outposts, getting the relics, doing the side missions, etc. Had a blast.

Also, I highly recommend getting enough relics to get the last two recipes (Untouchable, and the one that lets you k!ll anyone with one shot).
 12-12-2012, 10:00 PM         #208
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
Oh sh*t it really are alligators?...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #209
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,818 | Props total: 1221 1221
 AuthenticMade said:
I flew offa cliff once in the little car, had like a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG a.ss fall. All you heard was dude start yelling and the little wackass music on the radio

I love this game. Im honestly prolly only like 30% complete story wise...I keep doing all t he side sh*t man
Same thing for me man, just keep getting caught up in something else.
Taking over outpost and finding relics is really all i do.
 12-12-2012, 10:42 PM         #210
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What you guys think of the color in the videos? Did some color correction in Vegas Pro and while it looks good to me would like opinions.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #211
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
props dark
 12-13-2012, 07:22 AM         #212
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #213
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 177 177
yo.. i wanna keep the south island red... (capture no outposts)

can i still beat the game/get all skill points if i do that?
 5 years ago '10        #214
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
 bd2eazy said:
yo.. i wanna keep the south island red... (capture no outposts)

can i still beat the game/get all skill points if i do that?
Yeah, capturing the outposts is optional. Taking them over makes things easier though since you can just fast travel near every objective.
 5 years ago '10        #215
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
 DarkSidesHero said:
What you guys think of the color in the videos? Did some color correction in Vegas Pro and while it looks good to me would like opinions.

Looks great to me.
 5 years ago '04        #216
dagrest84 108 heat pts108
space
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 131 131
Had my first experience with the

. I fuking love this game
 5 years ago '12        #217
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
 dagrest84 said:
Had my first experience with the

. I fuking love this game
I just finished getting all of the relics, outpost, lost letters and did most of the side missions on the first island, moved on to the next..hell yeah that sh*t was wicked cool.

Also I noticed, Dennis looks like Will I am.

Last edited by SDC17; 12-13-2012 at 04:50 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #218
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,993 | Props total: 10661 10661
finally copped this after all the good impressions..played like 2 hours and just don't get what yall are feeling about this? Just going around picking flowers and mushrooms and sh*t..its a FPS and probably had a shootout in like 2-3 parts

duno if gets better or what but so far very mediocre
 5 years ago '12        #219
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
 philly337 said:
finally copped this after all the good impressions..played like 2 hours and just don't get what yall are feeling about this? Just going around picking flowers and mushrooms and sh*t..its a FPS and probably had a shootout in like 2-3 parts

duno if gets better or what but so far very mediocre
Come on, that intro was sick, the start of the story is a little slow yeah.. but it picks up. If you want to go shoot people, start taking over towers/outpost.

Or go play the MP, are you on 360 or PS3?

Hell or maybe you wont like it period, might not be for some people.

Last edited by SDC17; 12-13-2012 at 08:28 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #220
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,912 | Props total: 14039 14039
I'm about to go cop this sh*t tomorrow. I was on the fence simply because I haven't been playing many video games lately, but this thread has convinced me I need to pick this up. I'll probably trade in a couple wii u games. I literally haven't touched my wii u since the first week I bought it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago