Nov 28 - Lesbian beaten badly by her girlfriend's brother(Explicit pics)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #121
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,213 | Props total: 17620 17620
 aclockworkred71 said:
Retarded black victim mentality, they always attempt this here.
I'm black too, but I've learned to see the patterns between different groups in human history, the dissonance is so easy for some when its not your specific group in the spotlight.

to the black dude knocking up the white woman, that's just n*ggas insecurities kicking in.
 5 years ago '05        #122
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,485 | Props total: 2481 2481
That is fu*ked up, how did i know it was the one on the left , typical buch
 5 years ago '04        #123
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,350 | Props total: 11070 11070
Damn, the girl on the right is cute as sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #124
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 17 17
fu*k this dude. and fu*k everyone on here who's bi*chin about her being gay. I used to harbor some negative emotions about homos3xuals, then one day my sister called me and said she was gay. when its somebody youve known forever, and you realize its not a choice they make but who they are, you can realize that it really doesnt matter. Let people live their lives, keep your bullsh*t religious opinions to yourself.
 11-29-2012, 12:48 PM         #125
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Sodomy is still illegal in several states. They are denied the right to get married....etc. Compare that with the law that banned interracial relationships, Jim Crow laws etc.

The plight of both Black Americans and Gays in this country runs parallel. The Civil Rights movement not only represented Black Americans but anyone who have been discriminated against. Everyone benefited from the advancements Black Americans in this country have fought for. To separate the movements and plight is naive.
I personally take offense to the linking of the Civil Rights Movement to the Gay Rights Movement. To try an link or even draw parallels to a national movement, four centuries in the making; which fought against white supremacy is truly naive and disingenuous. The history of America's choice to not only segregate and discriminate against it's black citizenry, but to outright k!ll them is the most visible distinction. To point out mere similarities and then call these individual movements the same is laughable and more than that disrespectful. America's racism was and still is an institutional problem which permeates every aspect of this society.

Furthermore it's not a question of, "Is being gay a choice?" Whether you can or can't choose to be gay doesn't matter, living an openly gay lifestyle is a choice. Should a person have to choose? Absolutely not, but an individual who chooses to live an openly gay or lesbian lifestyle can. Living a closeted Black lifestyle has never been a choice that I've had. Choosing to "Pass" has never been an option for me.

The argument of comparing atrocities, is not an argument

They're not comparable

Last edited by Niruggg; 11-29-2012 at 12:57 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #126
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
He beat the sh*t outta that butch dyke
Did he hit her with a bat cause she is fu*ked up?
 5 years ago '05        #127
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Honestly, the butch is the one that got beat up. Have you ever tried talking to one of those butch bi*ches? They think they're dudes... they'll try to man up on you.

I'm not saying that's what happened here, and it is Alabama, but I'm thinking something more than her being gay is what set this guy off. It was Thanksgiving, so maybe ol' boy had a few drinks and the butch and brother got into an argument. She popped off with some of that, 'hit me' bullsh*t and got more than she was expecting.

11-29-2012, 06:49 PM         #128
Lux Aestiva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope she recovers soon. :( What a beautiful couple and what happened to her was just pure disgrace.
 11-29-2012, 07:11 PM         #129
ThaLockerRoom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

11-29-2012, 08:06 PM         #130
Lux Aestiva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
fuq that b!tch, she prob was talkin sh!t and thought she could f!ght like a guy, ha ha now look....
...but you don't know that, do you? Stfu.
 11-29-2012, 08:16 PM         #131
Lux Aestiva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awhite87 said:
Someone mightve said this already but how the hell was he allowed to do this in a room full of people. No one pulled him off?!
Mhm... I'm with you and the people who want to know why she still went over there... I would NEVER (EVER EVER EVER EVER) bring someone I loved (or cared deeply for) around my family if they were hated or had been a.ssaulted once before... I wonder if her girlfriend tried to stop her from going? Or if she was the one who invited her? Why didn't she try to help her? This comes across as a set up to me... I'll be damned if it isn't.
 5 years ago '10        #132
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
But Bx what does being a girl got to do with it. I see some of you saying he beat a gay person "+ she was a girl". Some of you n*ggas sounding like if it was a male youll b ok.

Explain what does her gender have to do with it, are you suggesting that females are weak?

Not a female btw just wondering
 12-01-2012, 11:58 PM         #133
LadieKells 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how come the family hated her girlfriend bi*ch thr wasn't a problem with the sister who obviously was gay as well.
 5 years ago '10        #134
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
 TanstA! said:
second degree a.ssault?

really.......

Hope dude goes in for 10 minimum... not only did he beat on a girl, he beat the living sh*t out of her and im sure she was already unconscious. dudes that do that sh*t need to be exterminated... if u whooped somebodies a.ss and they get knocked the fu*k out and ur still beating them in the head, thats fu*king attempted murk and thats exactly what they should charge...

fu*k this kid. Travis.. Enjoy buttsecks you phaggot.

oh its Alabama, MAKES fu*kING SENSE WHY A 18 YEAR OLD THUG WHO HAPPENS TO BE WHITE (Alabamas precious angels) GETS A SECOND DEGREE a.ssAULT CHARGE INSTEAD OF ATTEMPTED murder.
Im from Alabama fugh n*gga..........and yets its so true
[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
275 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy