Nov 28 - Lesbian beaten badly by her girlfriend's brother(Explicit pics)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
wow...that's so not cool... im a christain/baptist since i was a very young. i'm not perfect nor claim to be...listen to worldly music, been living with my girl for almost 7yrs not married...watch pron :-p i mean i'm just saying i'm not perfect but i do go to church and try to have a close relationship with God and pray for him to help me with my issues... that being said i am against Gay's...i do have some family members that are gay...i hug them and love them tho... ive been tought to Love the Sinner but not their Sin... so that being said what this young punk did is just idk i have no words...that young lady is so tore up...has a whole new face i mean he ruined her life pretty much... & for what??? cuz she was a dike??? i mean it seems like were missing more to this story id really like to hear more cuz it's not adding up...especially why they didn't press charges when she was hit on the head before cmon now... anyways i have an aunt who was married for about 20-21yrs. i loved my aunt & her husband my uncle...one day tho he couldn't stop crying like i mean sobbing... my aunt screamed and said TELL ME WHATS WRONG!!! he came out & said he's gay, and has been for past 18yrs & has been cheating on her the past 18yrs with multiple dudes... & now is in love with one and wants a divorce and he's moving... broke my aunts heart like no other...was with him since jr high!!! aunt wanted to die!!! so i being her nephew wanted to murder that fool!!! i was in cali at the time, he was in tx so i said once i go back i'm gonna destroy that mf'er... i finally met up with him face to face & well... like i said was born in church christian/baptist so i looked at him & said what's up...shook his hand & that was that...in my head i forgave him cuz God forgives us all so i said it's only right if i do cuz who i am i... since then we don't talk much at all but when we run into each other it's cool no hate no drama but that's what i mean... no reason to get stupid & now not only ruin someone elses life but also yours... horrible decision but makes sense cuz he's young & immature...i pray for that girl who was attacked & her family cuz it's gonna be hard times for a while... smh...
 5 years ago '09        #82
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,416 | Props total: 761 761
sounds like somebody has some unresolved feelings bout thier sister
 11-29-2012, 04:58 AM         #83
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mobile. Enuff said. Pray for speedy recover. SMH.
 5 years ago '06        #84
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,546 | Props total: 2670 2670
smh @ humans
 5 years ago '04        #85
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,654 | Props total: 5336 5336
 FalconBuddha said:
The family needs to be locked up too for letting that sh*t happen. At some point, didnt ANYONE else think to stop it???
that's what I'm curious about. where was everyone @? need more details.
 11-29-2012, 05:56 AM         #86
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Games Addict said:
oh but being gay is not the same as being blcak... blah blah blah....
it's not you dumb fu3k

bakeram4 said:
granted anyone against gay rights is on the wrong side of history, stop comparing the two. Gays aren't forced to use separate facilities, be segregated, lawfully marked as 3/4 humans, denied voting rights...and it's just a tad bit easier to hide the fact you're gay in public....try hiding your blackness in white america in the 50s.

Pistol Peter said:
if he hit her over the head with a wrench pipe why would she even go back over there

EDIT:

74southwest said:

Last edited by Niruggg; 11-29-2012 at 11:10 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #87
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
" if anyone going to have s3x with my sister, it's going to be ME! " - his thoughts
 5 years ago '07        #88
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
thats some fu*ked up sh*t :hillwhoa:
 11-29-2012, 07:17 AM         #89
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That dude makes me sick. I hope karma is alive and well and it comes back to bite him in the a.ss ten fold.
 5 years ago '07        #90
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,080 | Props total: 1523 1523
not saying she deserved this at all but there's two sides to every story

just cuz he beat up a gay person doesn't automatically make it gay bashing, no matter how much the other "family" screams it
 5 years ago '05        #91
hily 
space
space
$15,360 | Props total: 689 689
Horrifying how did it get so bad with so many people there? I hope hes charged with a hate crime and gets the extra rine.
 5 years ago '09        #92
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,233 | Props total: 19339 19339
That is crazy the fu*k is wrong with dude
 5 years ago '05        #93
hily 
space
space
$15,360 | Props total: 689 689
Wait seriously look at her face and look at his mugshot he attacked her and savagely beat her I dont care what his dide is
 5 years ago '11        #94
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 Vancouver said:
I don't think (thought I don't know for sure) that the other dude was saying that. Though, there is plenty of good evidence throughout history around the world of gays and lesbians being denied rights, k!lled, etc., I take your point about the aesthetic issue. But I don't think comparing different atrocities is really productive anyway. I think what the dude was saying is that there are people who say that gay rights are not the same as civil rights because you can't choose to be black whereas being gay is a choice (I'm not saying this, but this is what some people say). I don't know, that's what I got from it anyway.

Side note: The whole "gay people don't choose to be gay so you can't hate on them" argument is fu*ked up anyway. Even if someone did choose to be gay, you still can't hate on them. That's like if someone beat me up for wearing an orange shirt. You can't do that sh*t.
the prevailing thought on bx is that homos3xuality is a choice. i personally do not, so i dont take offense in calling it a civil rights issue. clearly their struggles have been far less severe in this country, but to me its just less of the same thing.
 5 years ago '11        #95
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 ozzieb said:
sounds like somebody has some unresolved feelings bout thier sister
and this right here
 5 years ago '05        #96
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 Kadillac87 said:
Love will make you do crazy things. Like going back over to someone's house after they hit you over the head with a pipe wrench.

That aint love homie thats hate.
 5 years ago '12        #97
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,761 | Props total: 22144 22144
 BrodyMACaroni said:

[pic - click to view]

"Look here buddy! That there is MY girl! If anybodys gonna be fu*kin my sister, it's gonna be me!"
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT

NOOOOOOOOOOO

5 years ago '10        #98
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Games Addict said:
k!ll yaself asap.

I think I'll come out the closet right now.........Hey everybody I'm black!!!
 5 years ago '10        #99
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
 Games Addict said:
its definitely not.....in the 60s this crime goes overlooked, hell, a blackman probably wold have been denied a hospital bed....get ur head out ur a.ss, clown.
 5 years ago '05        #100
74southwest 
space
space
$347 | Props total: 12 12
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago