Nov 28 - Lesbian beaten badly by her girlfriend's brother(Explicit pics)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1
11574 pageviews
148 comments

Superhuman38 35 heat pts35
space
space
$113 | Props total: 0 0
Nov 28 - Lesbian beaten badly by her girlfriend's brother(Explicit pics)

[pic - click to view]

The one that was beaten is the girl on the left

[pic - click to view]

Travis Hawkins Jr

Mallory Owens is recovering at USA Medical Center in Mobile from what her family is calling a brutal hate crime.

"He tried to k!ll her. He's lucky he didn't k!ll her. She's lucky to be alive," her mother Kristi Taylor said. "I didn't recognize her when I got here. It's hard to look at her like that," she cried.

The twenty-three year old was celebrating Thanksgiving at her girlfriend's house in Mobile Thursday night, when her mother says her girlfriend's brother attacked her, just for being gay.

"She was invited over by the family to eat Thanksgiving. I did not want her to go, I begged her not to go, knowing how the family felt about her. But she said, 'They're trying to be nice.'"

Mallory's mother says this isn't the first time he's attacked her. Earlier this year, family members tell News 5 that Travis Hawkins Jr. hit Mallory over the head with a pipe wrench. She was injured, but the family did not pursue charges after that incident.

This time, she was beaten so badly that she's almost unrecognizable. She had to have facial reconstruction surgery, with metal plates put in her cheek bones. Her sister Avery has been by her side ever since.

"I want him behind bars for life," said Avery Godwin. "He doesn't need to be out, because if he does he could do this to someone else or he'll finish it off with my sister."

Her accused attacker is 18-year-old Travis Hawkins Jr. He was arrested Sunday on the second degree a.ssault charges. He bonded out soon after.

Mobile's District Attorney met with police investigators first thing Monday morning. "We've got this," said D.A. Ashley Rich. "We're on top of this, and we're making sure that the case is proceeding down the criminal path."

Rich says she has no reason to call it a hate crime at this point in the investigation.

[pic - click to view]

Family: Teen Beat Sister's Girlfriend for Being Gay | WKRG

[pic - click to view]

148 comments for "Nov 28 - Lesbian beaten badly by her girlfriend's brother(Explicit pics)"

5 years ago '05        #2
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
damn thats fu*ked up
 5 years ago '09        #3
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,909 | Props total: 839 839
People need to get over people being gay,shut isn't going anywhere.
 5 years ago '11        #4
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 427 427
 Superhuman38 said:
"She was invited over by the family to eat Thanksgiving. I did not want her to go, I begged her not to go, knowing how the family felt about her. But she said, 'They're trying to be nice.'"

Mallory's mother says this isn't the first time he's attacked her. Earlier this year, family members tell News 5 that Travis Hawkins Jr. hit Mallory over the head with a pipe wrench. She was injured, but the family did not pursue charges after that incident.

Rich says she has no reason to call it a hate crime at this point in the investigation.
It's a hate crime. They should have pressed charges the first time this animal hit her with the pipe wrench. Damn people need to leave Gay people alone, smh. Hope everything will be ok with her.
 5 years ago '10        #5
Kno 1 
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 288 288
Christmas is gonna be crazy......
 11-28-2012, 01:26 PM         #6
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh but being gay is not the same as being blcak... blah blah blah....
 5 years ago '12        #7
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
 Games Addict said:
White people expose themselves on this site everyday
 5 years ago '04        #8
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2201 2201
 Games Addict said:
It's not. If he never knew her and saw her on the street, he wouldn't know that she was gay or straight. The same doesn't go for a black person. The hatred for them is dumb just like the hatred for black people is. But get the fu*k outta here with that sh*t. Seriously.
 5 years ago '11        #9
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Love will make you do crazy things. Like going back over to someone's house after they hit you over the head with a pipe wrench.

5 years ago '04        #10
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 Games Addict said:
Why is it the same?
 5 years ago '11        #11
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,397 | Props total: 3871 3871
Why is this dude still alive .

Where are all the gay gangstaz, and why they not riding for their people man. They need a Pink Panther Party. It would probably be supported by the govt instead of destroyed.

I kinda got off topic there, but yeah, I hate people like this. And he about to get real gay soon, so all is good.
 5 years ago '04        #12
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19879 19879
second degree a.ssault?

really.......

Hope dude goes in for 10 minimum... not only did he beat on a girl, he beat the living sh*t out of her and im sure she was already unconscious. dudes that do that sh*t need to be exterminated... if u whooped somebodies a.ss and they get knocked the fu*k out and ur still beating them in the head, thats fu*king attempted murk and thats exactly what they should charge...

fu*k this kid. Travis.. Enjoy buttsecks you phaggot.

oh its Alabama, MAKES fu*kING SENSE WHY A 18 YEAR OLD THUG WHO HAPPENS TO BE WHITE (Alabamas precious angels) GETS A SECOND DEGREE a.ssAULT CHARGE INSTEAD OF ATTEMPTED murder.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 11-28-2012 at 02:04 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #13
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25739 25739
Wow that's so fu*ked up... I still don't understand why people care so much about someone else being homos3xual that they go to these lengths and hurt someone..
 5 years ago '05        #14
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4

I don't agree with homos3xuality... But it will always be around... That won't stop... No need to beat the sh*t out of someone for being gay.

Especially a girl.

They should put a bullet in his head... He already attacked her once before too.

Save us all the burdon of having our taxes pay for his jail time.
 5 years ago '11        #15
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,491 | Props total: 21277 21277
Sickening.

He should be charged with attempted murder with how bad he beat her. They're going to have fun with this one in prison.
 5 years ago '09        #16
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,688 | Props total: 13205 13205
Thats some sick sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #17
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
what a bigoted lil' punk.... pure fu*kin punk... that's who does somethin like that to a woman...

even worse it was a woman his sister cares about..
 5 years ago '05        #18
TKO420 
space
space
$1,121 | Props total: 380 380
 jewelz1132 said:
It's not. If he never knew her and saw her on the street, he wouldn't know that she was gay or straight. The same doesn't go for a black person. The hatred for them is dumb just like the hatred for black people is. But get the fu*k outta here with that sh*t. Seriously.
Youre gonna tell me you cant tell shes a dyke?
 5 years ago '06        #19
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,382 | Props total: 989 989
That backwoods hillbilly bama hick is just mad that someone other than himself is fu*king his sister.
 11-28-2012, 07:01 PM         #20
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the fu*k

whata bum

fu*king up her face for life? aint got no words for this bullsh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy