most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #41
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,325 | Props total: 1301 1301
 Prodigy said:
Anyone other than an NBA Player rocking an NBA jersey just looks like a cornball.

Posts like this is why ronnie should implement mods to go through them before it can actually hit the page. Sh*t made 0 sense and your stupidity is an insult to boxden community... No wonder your shirt carries fumes of bacon grease and ketchup stains, I wonder whether you'd still be an idiot if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?

Do us all a favor by slipping and falling on a ice pick you stupid piece of sh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #42
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 5 years ago '07        #43
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

Where DWill at
 11-29-2012, 02:02 PM         #44
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cocksuckers are very popular in america
 11-29-2012, 04:23 PM         #45
TriniChief 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eliwood said:
Who is actually tryna rock a KD jersey? OKC's jerseys are trash tier
Some people want to be tall...
 5 years ago '04        #46
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 Budala said:

Posts like this is why ronnie should implement mods to go through them before it can actually hit the page. Sh*t made 0 sense and your stupidity is an insult to boxden community... No wonder your shirt carries fumes of bacon grease and ketchup stains, I wonder whether you'd still be an idiot if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?

Do us all a favor by slipping and falling on a ice pick you stupid piece of sh*t.
Lamest f*ggot on this site getting all emotional. Stick to making threads slurping men you will never meet for online attention to build that low a.ss self-esteem.
 11-29-2012, 04:37 PM         #47
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prodigy said:
Lamest f*ggot on this site getting all emotional. Stick to making threads slurping men you will never meet for online attention to build that low a.ss self-esteem.
I'm not a huge fan of jersey wearing in non sports settings but really? You could say you're slurping nas for searching through his pictures on google to find one that you like to use as an avatar on an internet forum.

Rondo jerseys must be sold out in brooklyn, that's why humpfries tried to take rondo's clothes off instead of f!ght
 5 years ago '04        #48
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 Tha Problum said:
I'm not a huge fan of jersey wearing in non sports settings but really? You could say you're slurping nas for searching through his pictures on google to find one that you like to use as an avatar on an internet forum.
I think you misread what I said which resulted in that irrelevant reach of yours
 11-30-2012, 08:07 AM         #49
gman3689 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What could you possibly celebrate?
LBj doesn't even fu*kin know you Ahaha
Idk how people can praise these dudes you sound like a fu*kin promoter
go get a job you're probably not even from Mia kid.
My reaction to stans

capone3pbs said:
It's a celebration bi*ches

So comfy at the top
 5 years ago '09        #50
KlaSz17 
space
space
space
$328 | Props total: 6 6
what happened to won ton soup lin's sales?
 5 years ago '07        #51
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,171 | Props total: 4602 4602
 gman3689 said:
What could you possibly celebrate?
LBj doesn't even fu*kin know you Ahaha
Idk how people can praise these dudes you sound like a fu*kin promoter
go get a job you're probably not even from Mia kid.
My reaction to stans
I find it funny you say Lbj doesn't know me then proceed to make a.ssumptions about me like YOU KNOW ME

So you're saying I can't be happy that a favorite player of mine is top leader in jersey sales just a few years after being one of the most hated athletes ever???

I guess I should feel more honored that you used one of your 13 posts in 5 years on me

Should I celebrate that???
 11-30-2012, 09:28 AM         #52
gman3689 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Really the most popular player and best? That cat switched teams in 2010 not everyone has bought a jersey nor do people buy sh*t right away I'm in South Fla I know I see these n*ggas down here. Most these broke n*ggas down here them chicos well buy them 15$ replicas or wait til that sh*t show up in Ross or marshalls some sh*t like that Lol, me I cop them swingman ones for 89. They're just jerseys if you're talking popularity Mr Bryant definitely takes that contest seeing he's most popular in the US and international and if you don't think so look at China, Japan and those countries. Mufu*kas don't speak english and no who he is. And about the best so far Kobe and KDTrey are looking like the best this year. I just call it how I see it mayne Lebrons doing his thing too but Kobe doing it w a injured Lakers team and chemistry problems cuz coaching and new players.

LeBron:
25.0 Pts @ 53% FG (Shooting easily 80 percent of his shots in the paint around the rim)
8.9 RPG
6.5 APG
1.1 SPG
65% FreeThrows
29+ EFF
43% 3PT (Shooting hardly any treys)
Doing it in 37 AVG MINS

KDTREY:
26.6 Pts @ 51% FG
9.1 RPG
4.4 APG
1.8 SPG
89% FreeThrows
30+ EFF
44% 3PT
Doing it in 39 AVG MINS

Bryant:
27.7 Pts @ 51% FG
5.3 RPG
4.9 APG
1.5 SPG
87% FreeThrows
25.2+ EFF
42% 3PT
Doing it in 37 AVG MINS

KD and Kobe easily Top LB in almost everything but a.ssists.

Not bad Compared to a 17 YEAR Vet! and a 6 Year Vet!
Compared to a Lebron a 10 Year Vet in his prime! vs Old man and Young fella.

Pretty much Solidifies who the current most popular and best player(s) is on the planet.

WADECOUNTY said:
It signifies the best and most popular players in the league

2 heat jerseys in the top 10
 11-30-2012, 09:48 AM         #53
gman3689 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You should feel special every now and then when I feel like wasting a little min, why not tell a cat how dumb his post is I mean half the n*ggas in here say the most ridiculous sh*t regardless of what player they cheer for it's like suck his d!ck already, it's not just you either.

And no regardless of being hated he went to a new team and you act like he stopped being popular?! He still sold jerseys like hotcakes being hated or not smart one.

You're not being happy kid your just stanning son you're trying to brag like you are getting a piece of the pie if you were happy and weren't stanning you'd say something like this... Wow congrats to LBj for being atop jersey sales once again..

Feel special again that's 2. Your not going to put me out I speak facts no bullsh*t. I not the type to let emotions fu*k my judgement and sentences like y'all cats do in here.

I'm from South Fla and I've never seen soo much d!ck jumping to one team in all these years of watching NBA. You got kids in fu*kin Texas or Kentucky who are heat fans some of my homies became heat fans because the big 3 and I tell em we just laugh about it as they lie saying they been fans forever! Haha
You can proceed and keep it moving.

capone3pbs said:
I find it funny you say Lbj doesn't know me then proceed to make a.ssumptions about me like YOU KNOW ME

So you're saying I can't be happy that a favorite player of mine is top leader in jersey sales just a few years after being one of the most hated athletes ever???

I guess I should feel more honored that you used one of your 13 posts in 5 years on me

Should I celebrate that???
 5 years ago '07        #54
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,171 | Props total: 4602 4602
 gman3689 said:
You should feel special every now and then when I feel like wasting a little min, why not tell a cat how dumb his post is I mean half the n*ggas in here say the most ridiculous sh*t regardless of what player they cheer for it's like suck his d!ck already, it's not just you either.

And no regardless of being hated he went to a new team and you act like he stopped being popular?! He still sold jerseys like hotcakes being hated or not smart one.

You're not being happy kid your just stanning son you're trying to brag like you are getting a piece of the pie if you were happy and weren't stanning you'd say something like this... Wow congrats to LBj for being atop jersey sales once again..

Feel special again that's 2. Your not going to put me out I speak facts no bullsh*t. I not the type to let emotions fu*k my judgement and sentences like y'all cats do in here.

I'm from South Fla and I've never seen soo much d!ck jumping to one team in all these years of watching NBA. You got kids in fu*kin Texas or Kentucky who are heat fans some of my homies became heat fans because the big 3 and I tell em we just laugh about it as they lie saying they been fans forever! Haha
You can proceed and keep it moving.
So you're saying his spike in jersey sales was from him changing teams which was 3 seasons ago

The rest of your post is babbling and I guess you think everyone is younger than you cause you were born in 89 kid???

Last edited by capone3pbs; 11-30-2012 at 10:22 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #55
SHADOW 326 heat pts326 OP
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
Gman trolling hard....

Didnt read your essays

And

Use some fu*kin smileys and dont just type paragraph after paragraph of troll material.

Yung ya bish
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy