NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '10        #21
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 timdog said:
$420.00

i can wait
 5 years ago '10        #22
Jonnyboysoul 76 heat pts76
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 55 55
Flints>>>>
 5 years ago '04        #23
brilljt 
space
space
$548 | Props total: 50 50
 cheenz said:
in all I have about 40 pairs of Jay's Stopped Buying them over 5 years now I still have my 2 snake skins 1 brand new in the Box and one used!!!

Use to be a Jordan Fiend!! but now this sh*t is getting Ridiculous every year they drop the same sneakers
n*ggas come on Slumz looking at them like they are band new and Go buy them!!!
Nike Drop them for $250 this year and then Next year release them for $300 then the year after that do a spacial package with the shoes u just paid $300 for and the one u paid 200 for the Month before the next year and say its a limited Edition for $600!!! and ya'll n*ggas still Buy them!!

instead of buying the same 8 pairs of Jordan's every year for at lease 200 a pop

use that Money and buy, 2-3(Dior homme,Red bottom Sneakers or LV) more fashionable, Makes More sense, Last Longer, Always in Style n*ggas!!!!
Amen any j's over £150-80 I'm out I rather put it towards the designers you named plus some dolce and gabanna
 5 years ago '04        #24
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,058 | Props total: 4809 4809
 cheenz said:
in all I have about 40 pairs of Jay's Stopped Buying them over 5 years now I still have my 2 snake skins 1 brand new in the Box and one used!!!

Use to be a Jordan Fiend!! but now this sh*t is getting Ridiculous every year they drop the same sneakers
n*ggas come on Slumz looking at them like they are band new and Go buy them!!!
Nike Drop them for $250 this year and then Next year release them for $300 then the year after that do a spacial package with the shoes u just paid $300 for and the one u paid 200 for the Month before the next year and say its a limited Edition for $600!!! and ya'll n*ggas still Buy them!!

instead of buying the same 8 pairs of Jordan's every year for at lease 200 a pop

use that Money and buy, 2-3(Dior homme,Red bottom Sneakers or LV) more fashionable, Makes More sense, Last Longer, Always in Style n*ggas!!!!

when was a jordan 200 or 300 retail bro u reaching just say u dont buy jordan and move on...kus it was really no point of the passage bruh
 11-29-2012, 06:49 PM         #25
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
when was a jordan 200 or 300 retail bro u reaching just say u dont buy jordan and move on...kus it was really no point of the passage bruh
Wat are you talking about Fam?? real Sneaker head knows If your really about some fresh sh*t Esp when i was in High School it was all about getting them sh*ts 2-3 weeks before they dropped And Fabolous made it Worse...Esp in Brooklyn the Little Sneaker Spots in Ny would have them and Sell them for up to 400 and n*ggas would buy them..Brah I use to be a Full Fledged Jordan head!!

The Retail Spots Niketown/Footlocker only carry a limited amount!! when they sell out if n*ggas want them that bad they would pay a grip in the hood for them!! Up to Now I get my lil bro to Buy A Extra pair of Foams for me and I be selling them sh*ts back for $500-600 in the hood!

[pic - click to view]

The OG Air Jordan 17 (XVII) White College Blue Black released February 9th 2002 with the highest retail price for a pair of Air Jordans, $200. Now to come across a pair of Air Jordan 17 (XVII) Originals, expect to pay over $300.

Be Up on game before U try to Check me Homie!!!! Move on!!
 5 years ago '11        #26
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
$8,017 | Props total: 2241 2241
Lmao, 420. fu*k outta here. I can wait a month for that
 5 years ago '06        #27
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
$420?????

fu*kin Jordan is punishing us for his being banned from golf courses for his attire...

fu*k it...im not tryin to cop...
 5 years ago '04        #28
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 UF4Soldier said:
....and then he added "Always in style" .....like Jordan's go out of style

A n*gga can rock any pair of J's and at least get a look, wear some 10+ yr old "insert random designer name shoe here" and n*ggas gone think you just stepped out of a time machine.
 12-01-2012, 07:32 PM         #29
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said:
....and then he added "Always in style" .....like Jordan's go out of style

A n*gga can rock any pair of J's and at least get a look, wear some 10+ yr old "insert random designer name shoe here" and n*ggas gone think you just stepped out of a time machine.
This n*gga is 5yrs old, wingtips and oxfords don't go out of style
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy