50 Cent - 'My Life' gets the number 1 spot on iTunes in under 24 hours

most viewed right now
 87
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,483 | Props total: 2715 2715
i dont think any of his singles will be a mass hit but his album will sell at least 200k 1st week based on his name and followers


This song is horrible but dunno why people are mad it´s high on itunes
i asked some of my white friends and all they say is Em this Em that

by any means fif ,by any means ...
 5 years ago '12        #42
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,113 | Props total: 11377 11377
So throwing a party about a daily chart is what's up?


Smh.

Y'all must be knick fans
 5 years ago '07        #43
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 912 912
I like the song. Idgaf what n*ggas think about who's on it or where it charts. That's how music is suppose to be.
 5 years ago '09        #44
ultimaforce 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$682 | Props total: 99 99
50 back? 50 back?
 5 years ago '10        #45
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 doczdaname said:
not hating but only reason it went that high is because of adam levine..mad people watch the voice so that perfomance did it for him and i havent met a girl that doesnt like levine.
thats the ONLY reason huh?
 5 years ago '04        #46
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,733 | Props total: 2548 2548
 Borealis said:
Well, let's be honest: could 50-Cent have that spot without those features? It seems that you have change your style up to appeal to a different fan-base.

It's called growth.
Would Jay-Z have gone to umber 1 w/out Alicia on the hook of Empire State Of Mind??

Answer: Who cares???
 11-28-2012, 08:24 PM         #47
twt88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And the surprise IS???
 5 years ago '04        #48
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$12,350 | Props total: 11070 11070
 cormega74 said:
It's called growth.
Would Jay-Z have gone to umber 1 w/out Alicia on the hook of Empire State Of Mind??

Answer: Who cares???
This guy gets it.
 11-28-2012, 09:05 PM         #49
Jeezydasnowman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iTunes chart is NOT rigged lmao wtf
 5 years ago '04        #50
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,322 | Props total: 288 288
Boxden Music Sales Chart Analyst's k!ll me...
 5 years ago '07        #51
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
only charted cuz of em and levine

fif lost
 5 years ago '09        #52
59fifty 
space
avatar space
space
$22,678 | Props total: 10145 10145
 44wade said:
So throwing a party about a daily chart is what's up?


Smh.

Y'all must be knick fans
Aye n*gga...leave da knicks outta dis
 5 years ago '12        #53
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
@the excuses in this thread, funny, like i said before people forget 50 is an artist like everyone else and is signed to a major label like everyone else... Jayz get to perform at baseball events and Olympic events and they wonder where all the promo comes from, but its ok because its JayZ, same with Wayne, same with Wiz, same with Em... But when 50 performs on a fucckin show like The Voice than n*ggas throw tantrums and looke for excuses as to why his single is successful yall sound fucckin pathetic

Alicia is so big that her own New Day single aint doing sh*t, and she performed Girl Is On Fire on Mtv right before it got released and still aint really do sh*t and people wanna talk like shes some big artist, Dre aint been sh*t for the past 10years, he also got Em and Skylar Grey features and couldnt do sh*t but yall n*ggas act like Em got the magic touchl, Slaughterhouse got Em on singles and it aint do sh*t... And here 50 release 1 single and goes to the #1 spot on itunes after 12hours and they gave all the glory to the guy that sings the hook

BTW watch how every rapper is gonna want to feature Adam Levine now
 5 years ago '12        #54
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
And also n*ggas forgot French Montana dropped a single on the very same day and no one gave a fucck, this is the same n*gga that said Fif was cold not too long ago
 11-29-2012, 12:58 AM         #55
twt88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Adam BEEN FEATURED ON RAP RECORDS since Heard Em Say...


Last edited by twt88; 11-29-2012 at 01:01 AM..
 11-29-2012, 01:08 AM         #56
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its pretty simple make a hot song youll get play doesnt matter whos on it
 5 years ago '11        #57
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Phillip Phillips>>> gudda gudda yell™
 5 years ago '12        #58
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$20,813 | Props total: 1727 1727
 Pleasure Boy said:
@the excuses in this thread, funny, like i said before people forget 50 is an artist like everyone else and is signed to a major label like everyone else... Jayz get to perform at baseball events and Olympic events and they wonder where all the promo comes from, but its ok because its JayZ, same with Wayne, same with Wiz, same with Em... But when 50 performs on a fucckin show like The Voice than n*ggas throw tantrums and looke for excuses as to why his single is successful yall sound fucckin pathetic

Alicia is so big that her own New Day single aint doing sh*t, and she performed Girl Is On Fire on Mtv right before it got released and still aint really do sh*t and people wanna talk like shes some big artist, Dre aint been sh*t for the past 10years, he also got Em and Skylar Grey features and couldnt do sh*t but yall n*ggas act like Em got the magic touchl, Slaughterhouse got Em on singles and it aint do sh*t... And here 50 release 1 single and goes to the #1 spot on itunes after 12hours and they gave all the glory to the guy that sings the hook

BTW watch how every rapper is gonna want to feature Adam Levine now
So much in this
1. How are you gonna compare Jay performing at non-televised baseball shows, with 50 performing on one of the most watched TV shows right now, with one of the judges, who happens to be very popular. Simple and plain, that promo really helped the single. You could take 50 off and it still would be #1 if Em had performed.

2. I Need a Doctor with Em and Skylar was a hit. Might have been pop, but it was a hit.

3. Em is on SH last single, which really shouldnt have been a single at all

4. This isnt 50's first single. We all know New Day was the official 1st single. Just because it wasnt a hit doesn't means it doesnt exist. Technically, "Outlaw" was the first single last year, but didnt do sh*t. But we arent gonna count that or the other promo singles they released on iTunes.


Last edited by AJtheGreat; 11-29-2012 at 01:35 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #59
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 AJtheGreat said:
So much in this
1. How are you gonna compare Jay performing at non-televised baseball shows, with 50 performing on one of the most watched TV shows right now, with one of the judges, who happens to be very popular. Simple and plain, that promo really helped the single. You could take 50 off and it still would be #1 if Em had performed.

2. I Need a Doctor with Em and Skylar was a hit. Might have been pop, but it was a hit.

3. Em is on SH last single, which really shouldnt have been a single at all

4. This isnt 50's first single. We all know New Day was the official 1st single. Just because it wasnt a hit doesn't means it doesnt exist. Technically, "Outlaw" was the first single last year, but didnt do sh*t. But we arent gonna count that or the other promo singles they released on iTunes.
Are you fucckin serious???

Rapper Jay-Z and singer Alicia Keys opened Game 2 of the Major League Baseball World Series with their much hyped performance of “Empire State of Mind” in front of 50,000 baseball fans (and millions of viewers at home) at Yankee Stadium Thursday night (Oct 29) in New York City.

Immediately following Hov and Alicia’s big performance, R&B singer John Legend took center field and sang the United States National Anthem, “The Star-Spangled Banner.”



Read more: Jay-Z and Alicia Keys Perform “Empire State of Mind” at Opening of Game 2 of the MLB World Series + John Legend Performs “The Star Spangled Banner” (Videos Included) | GossipOnThis.com


There was MTV and the AMA... Jay get more promo than any rapper on the face of this planet and gets all the praise when they literally force you to like his sh*t, im not saying his music wack, im jus saying everything is always a big deal, give credit where its due, Fif aint even perform sh*t on no Award show in a fucckin long a.ss time and still gets all the hate
 5 years ago '12        #60
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$20,813 | Props total: 1727 1727
 Pleasure Boy said:
Are you fucckin serious???





There was MTV and the AMA... Jay get more promo than any rapper on the face of this planet and gets all the praise when they literally force you to like his sh*t, im not saying his music wack, im jus saying everything is always a big deal, give credit where its due, Fif aint even perform sh*t on no Award show in a fucckin long a.ss time and still gets all the hate
I get where you are coming from. IDK why i thought you were talking about some other show though. I think i was thinking of those Em and Jay concerts at the stadiums.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 17
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy