Is Eminem Officially the most washed up rapper in the game?

most viewed right now
 95
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$3,576 | Props total: 1658 1658
Eminem is absolutely horrible
 5 years ago '12        #42
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$3,683 | Props total: 188 188
eminem 99-02 > eminem 03-13


@2:21 bout time someone slap him off stage..

[video - click to view]



Last edited by Taste Maker; 11-27-2012 at 10:30 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #43
SMG 
space
avatar space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 7 7
Maybe "washed up" isn't the phrase you were looking for...

I don't know why the guy that posted Nas' picture is getting hate, he certainly fits the bill MUCH better than Eminem does...he gets virtually no buzz these days in the real world, and I can't recall the last time he's been topicworthy anywhere else but small corners of the internet such as this one...

I can count on one hand how many people actually know Life Is Good is an actual album from Nas that dropped and exists, but I'd be making a fist...
 5 years ago '07        #44
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
most washed up rapper? wtf? suck a d!ck @ TS
 5 years ago '10        #45
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$3,576 | Props total: 1658 1658
 SMG said:
Maybe "washed up" isn't the phrase you were looking for...

I don't know why the guy that posted Nas' picture is getting hate, he certainly fits the bill MUCH better than Eminem does...he gets virtually no buzz these days in the real world, and I can't recall the last time he's been topicworthy anywhere else but small corners of the internet such as this one...

I can count on one hand how many people actually know Life Is Good is an actual album from Nas that dropped and exists, but I'd be making a fist...
Life is Good was well received tho
 5 years ago '05        #46
SMG 
space
avatar space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 7 7
 SpazzOut said:
Life is Good was well received tho
By, like, the four people in the known universe that actually reviewed it?...
 5 years ago '04        #47
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6423 6423
 SMG said:
By, like, the four people in the known universe that actually reviewed it?...
you can't debut at number 1 and be entirely irrelevant
 11-27-2012, 11:00 PM         #48
illmatix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After the drug sh*t...Em literally forgot how to rap.

he had to learn again...and well, this time he fu*kin sucked

came back as this rappity rap rip rip rap f*ggyt. Dude DOES NOT know how to flow anymore.


Everytime he drops another verse some idiot goes "that's that MMLP flow again!"

I must have a different "copy" ( ) of MMLP
 5 years ago '07        #49
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
 illmatix said:
After the drug sh*t...Em literally forgot how to rap.

he had to learn again...and well, this time he fu*kin sucked

came back as this rappity rap rip rip rap f*ggyt. Dude DOES NOT know how to flow anymore.


Everytime he drops another verse some idiot goes "that's that MMLP flow again!"

I must have a different "copy" ( ) of MMLP

Do you know how hard it is for a rapper to rap that fast with so much complexity?

That sh*ts unheard of, eminem is a genius.
 11-28-2012, 01:48 AM         #50
illmatix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
Do you know how hard it is for a rapper to rap that fast with so much complexity?

That sh*ts unheard of, eminem is a genius.
yeah, but it's music. It's supposed to sound good. That sh*t don't sound good. If I wanted a gimmick I'd Youtube some bullsh*t rapper
 5 years ago '12        #51
BrokenSafety 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$4,409 | Props total: 2415 2415
hes fu*kin terrible now idk how anyone could listen to his new sh*t his fans are the biggest d!ck riders in existence lol
 5 years ago '05        #52
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
avatar space
space
$15,497 | Props total: 1357 1357
I'm an Em fan and i'm going to have to agree after listening to that 50 Cent track that just dropped

don't understand.. does no one give him feedback or does he just come out a cave and think he's the white DMX yelling out his verses? why is you YELLING
[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #53
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
 illmatix said:
yeah, but it's music. It's supposed to sound good. That sh*t don't sound good. If I wanted a gimmick I'd Youtube some bullsh*t rapper
But it does sound good.
 5 years ago '12        #54
BrokenSafety 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$4,409 | Props total: 2415 2415
 cankstoochie said:
But it does sound good.
thing is it really doesnt lol. i dont get how anyone can like ems new sh*t it sounds terrible. just curious could you post like 2 or 3 songs that are your favorites off one of his last 2 albums? i wanna see what songs people actually like cuz i tried to give his new sh*t a chance and i just cant listen to it. its to the point where like if someone was bumpin some ok sh*t you can tolerate your not gonna tell someone to turn that sh*t off but if one of my friends were bumpin one of his new albums in the whip id be tellin him to turn that sh*t off immediately lol
 5 years ago '04        #55
Sinna555 
space
avatar space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 3 3
"Throw It Up", "Throw That", "Numb", "My Life" and "C'mon Let Me Ride"... Oh, how the the mighty have fallen. Em features literally p!ss me off now and he used to be my favorite.

I'll peep his album in 2013 but I think I'm done with him.
 5 years ago '09        #56
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
I think its so funny. Everyone said Relapse was terrible when really it was a damn near classic eminem album and bi*ched about it so it confused the fu*k outta em now he doesn't know what to do to please fans and everyone is begging for the relapse em again. Relapse may have had the accent on a few tracks but at least the rhymes and structures were eminem not this poser fit in he is trying to be. He is letting go of legacy instead of cementing it


If his next album is like his singles I'm done with dude
 5 years ago '09        #57
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 BrokenSafety said:
thing is it really doesnt lol. i dont get how anyone can like ems new sh*t it sounds terrible. just curious could you post like 2 or 3 songs that are your favorites off one of his last 2 albums? i wanna see what songs people actually like cuz i tried to give his new sh*t a chance and i just cant listen to it. its to the point where like if someone was bumpin some ok sh*t you can tolerate your not gonna tell someone to turn that sh*t off but if one of my friends were bumpin one of his new albums in the whip id be tellin him to turn that sh*t off immediately lol
Deja vu, beautiful, stay wide awake, 25 to life, not afraid, seduction to name a few
 5 years ago '12        #58
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 cankstoochie said:
Do you know how hard it is for a rapper to rap that fast with so much complexity?

That sh*ts unheard of, eminem is a genius.
youre just as corny as eminem himself is


1) his rhymes hardly are even that complex any more.. they were on relapse, right now they lame and wack and rather basic
2) there are other rappers who flow better and dont come off completely wack (bone thugs n harmony, busta rhymes..)
3) nobody forces him to rap that fast, it hardly fits any of the songs or beats hes on, and his voice sound like hes dehydrating, so even if the skills were as respectable as you claim, he still cant make enjoyable music

"treat the roof like my daughters and raise it" genius
 5 years ago '12        #59
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 cankstoochie said:
But it does sound good.
now im convinced this n*gga gotta be trolling
 5 years ago '05        #60
SMG 
space
avatar space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 7 7
 justinjones said:
you can't debut at number 1 and be entirely irrelevant
In that case, I stand partially corrected...

Even so, Life is Good debuted at #1 with 149k...

While Em's last solo album debuted at #1 with 741k...which was also the year's highest debut at the time...still don't see how Nas is in any way, shape, or form less washed up than Em...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
70 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
249 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy