Is Eminem Officially the most washed up rapper in the game?

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-27-2012, 03:36 PM         #1
7360 pageviews
76 comments

NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is Eminem Officially the most washed up rapper in the game?

I'm a fan of Eminem make no mistake about it, or I use to since my perspective of him has changed so much over these past 2 years for the worse. I use to anticipate an Eminem track just like a kid anticipating his Christmas gifts, now I can foresee what a horrible track his gonna come up with, now you may like all of those complex rhyme schemes which hold no merit since your voice has to be enjoyable first, how smooth you rap over a beat etccc. I feel like Eminem has lost touch of what he once was or is not consistent anymore, From what I remember Relapse actually had a few tracks that were chill, DeJa Vu, Same Song and dance, why can't he go back to that route againimage every track his on now sounds so out of place, especially when he collaborates with different artists. The new recent track with 50 cent would be an example, his voice and the rhymes seemed so out of place. What do you guys think?image

76 comments for "Is Eminem Officially the most washed up rapper in the game?"

5 years ago '04        #2
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,700 | Props total: 15527 15527
I don't know about the most washed up rapper, but he's up there

I'm not excited to hear any new Eminem music.. Just horrible at this point

Hungry, drugged up, me against the world Eminem >>>
 11-27-2012, 03:39 PM         #3
ej5486  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1st page! This going to be good
 5 years ago '11        #4
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,314 | Props total: 25142 25142
While you were sipping your own Kool-Aid getting your buzz heavy
I was in the fücking sheds sharpening my machete
Sipping on some of that revenge juice, getting my taste buds ready
To whoop down this spaghetti, or should I say this spaghett-even?
I think you fücking meatballs keep on just forgetting
Thought he was finished, motherfücker, it's only the beginning
He's bugging again, he's straight thugging, fück who he's offending
He'll rip your vocal chords out and have them bítches plugged in me
Motherfücking wall with 3000 volts of electricity
Now take the other and dump them then pluck him, motherfückers in each
One of your eyesockets cause I thought you might finally fücking see
That'll teach you to go voicing your c*cksucking opinion to me
I done put my blood, my sweat and my tears in this sh*t
Fück letting up, you’re gonna end up regretting you ever betted against me
Feels like I'mma snap any minute, yeah
It's happening again, I'm thinking about the same
Mother fück everybody that's up in this bítch, but 50
Cause this is all I know, this is why so hard I go
I swear to God I put my heart and soul into this more than anybody knows
I'm trapped, so all I do is rap, but everytime I rap I'm more trapped
And I rap myself right into this bubble, oh oh, I guess it's bubble wrap
This is like a vicious cycle, my life's in a crisis
Christ, how was I supposed to know sh*t would turn up like it did?
Feels like I'm going psycho again and I might just blow my lid
sh*t, I almost wish that I would have never made Recovery, kid
Cause I'm running in circles with

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #5
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
 NotoriousKCK said:
His lyrics are certainly worse, but if anything his flow has become even more difficult and complex.

He's certainly not the whole package rapper he once was, but he's still one of the most talented artists, purely from a skill standpoint, living.
From a skill standpoint.. Yeah he may have gotten better but he just doesn't make quality music like he used to.

Most of his new sh*t is wack. I can't remember the last time I got excited about an Eminem song that came out.

That project with Royce was dog sh*t too

11-27-2012, 03:43 PM         #6
NotInThisTown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
I don't know about the most washed up rapper, but he's up there

I'm not excited to hear any new Eminem music.. Just horrible at this point

Hungry, drugged up, me against the world Eminem >>>
It's understandable because at first he had something to prove, nowadays he just seems to rap for the fu*k of it, meaning he puts no effort anymore to make a song sound near perfect. I mean you don't see me whining about Till I Collapse or My Words are Weapons
 5 years ago '12        #7
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,737 | Props total: 607 607
 Krypton said:
I'd argue that this guy actually is

[pic - click to view]

jay z stans
 5 years ago '04        #8
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
n*ggas on this board just aren't fans of the pop culture... The only songs I see consistently on this board that people don't like from Eminem are the ones that aren't hardcore rap... All the collabos he does with Pink, Rihanna and really any singer you n*ggas bag on... It's not Em you don't care for now... It's just the pop culture... It's almost like many of you hate the idea of mixing rap and pop...

I have a feeling if you take Em's vocals from most of the recent tracks you don't like and mix them on a Dre beat you n*ggas would have a totally different opinion... I never really listened to the beat of tracks that Em was on... Of course the rhythm catches me but i always hone in on what Em is saying and to me he hasn't really changed... Everyone perspective is different
 5 years ago '04        #9
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
 Krypton said:

[pic - click to view]

You're the most useless troll on the site

At least other trolls try to make valid points

n*gga you suck
 11-27-2012, 03:46 PM         #10
NotInThisTown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krypton said:

[pic - click to view]

Hell no, anyway why didn't Eminem jump on that Daughters Remix? He had the chance to collaborate with one of the Goat rappers and decided not to?
 11-27-2012, 03:48 PM         #11
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just ignore whatever Krypton says he is trying to get attention and derailing the thread.

And no Eminem isn't but he is close.
 11-27-2012, 03:49 PM         #12
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tbe problem with Em is his fans, they don't know sh*t about rap. They thought rap was about who's the most complex and Em gave them what they wanted they now see that it's about making good songs.
 5 years ago '04        #13
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
 dre03 said:
n*ggas on this board just aren't fans of the pop culture... The only songs I see consistently on this board that people don't like from Eminem are the ones that aren't hardcore rap... All the collabos he does with Pink, Rihanna and really any singer you n*ggas bag on... It's not Em you don't care for now... It's just the pop culture... It's almost like many of you hate the idea of mixing rap and pop...

I have a feeling if you take Em's vocals from most of the recent tracks you don't like and mix them on a Dre beat you n*ggas would have a totally different opinion... I never really listened to the beat of tracks that Em was on... Of course the rhythm catches me but i always hone in on what Em is saying and to me he hasn't really changed... Everyone perspective is different
Not true. His music quality has just gone to sh*t. Even on hard rap beats like The Alchemist's Chemical Warfare, Em fu*ked it up

5 years ago '07        #14
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
eminem sh*ts on his fans, he makes relapse, then says it was trash on recovery... he said recovery was trash on the 50 cent single
 11-27-2012, 03:53 PM         #15
NotInThisTown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:

Relapse was product that I really approved of, especially It's production, what my problem is now is his voice and how he switches his flow so often, every second to put it best..

It doesn't help that he sounds like a constipated horse.
 5 years ago '04        #16
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
At this point I've just accepted the fact that Eminem is past his prime. Just like Wayne.

Even the great ones can't stay on top forever

I think it's best that his fans just continue to enjoy the classics he blessed us with. I feel bad for the younger generation who's only memories of Em is songs with Rihanna and Pink

11-27-2012, 04:06 PM         #17
NotInThisTown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
At this point I've just accepted the fact that Eminem is past his prime. Just like Wayne.

Even the great ones can't stay on top forever

I think it's best that his fans just continue to enjoy the classics he blessed us with. I feel bad for the younger generation who's only memories of Em is songs with Rihanna and Pink

What a terrible taste all of them are gonna have in their mouths, still Em's popularity has still remained intact due to the overload of pop stars his had over the past few years young fans eat this crap like well crap.
 11-27-2012, 04:13 PM         #18
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
From a skill standpoint.. Yeah he may have gotten better but he just doesn't make quality music like he used to.

Most of his new sh*t is wack. I can't remember the last time I got excited about an Eminem song that came out.

That project with Royce was dog sh*t too

Cats dont realize how hard it is to actually write rhymes on a commerical platform like that........what is they say..........."If you can do it better then me......then you do it.......and sell the same records he sells......
 5 years ago '04        #19
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
 Krypton said:

Nas groupies like yourself were saying the exact same thing about Untitled when it first dropped, give it a year and you'll realize that LIG is Nastradamus quality like all of his albums excluding Illmatic.
I think every Nas fan agreed that song was sh*t

But I like how you choose to post that one instead of the rest of the great songs on the album

f*ggot, you know Nas is in your top 5
 5 years ago '04        #20
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Cats dont realize how hard it is to actually write rhymes on a commerical platform like that........what is they say..........."If you can do it better then me......then you do it.......and sell the same records he sells......
n*gga I ain't a rapper. I'm saying my opinion from a fan's point of view. Someone who has Eminem in his top 5 of all time

Dude fell the fu*k off. I'd rather him not make any more music. All he's doing at this point is proving he doesn't have it anymore

It irks me when I hear a sh*tty new Em song because I know he's capable of making hits that wow'ed the hip hop scene in the past. It's embarrassing.

Last edited by refuze; 11-27-2012 at 04:19 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now