*Week 13 Offical Battle for First Place; Oh Wait! :hah: Thread- Giants Vs Redskins (Monday Night)

most viewed right now
 92
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 72
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
NBA Video of Lebron reacting to his flop
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Winner is?
Giants 27 56.25%
Redskins 21 43.75%
Tie 0 0%
Voters: 48. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
st21 1371 heat pts1371
space
avatar space
space
$58,758 | Props total: 53203 53203
hes saying we lost cuz of d-hall blown coverage numb nuts
 11-29-2012, 09:20 AM         #42
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
your thought process is beyond stupid. DHall is a bum dont act like he is some kind of lockdown corner

i cant take you skins fans f*g serious, remember last season after WEEK 3? OMG WERE IN FIRST PLACE WERE THE BEST! keep "KNOWING" you will, your in for a reality check.
where the fu*k did i say he was lock down corner? stick to the subject...
 11-29-2012, 09:23 AM         #43
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 st21 said:
hes saying we lost cuz of d-hall blown coverage numb nuts
i actually believe it was blown coverage between Josh Wilson and the Safety Williams.. Dhall was simply stating that it wasn't like it was a amazing throw.. a highschooler could have made that 1 read throw to the open man.. which would imply that we gave them the game.
 5 years ago '07        #44
st21 1371 heat pts1371
space
avatar space
space
$58,758 | Props total: 53203 53203
honestly our D has been a lot better the last 2 weeks. and the way our offense is playing with garcon back in the line up bringing that swagger.

yeah i'd say it's a really good chance we win.
 @RG3 said:
i actually believe it was blown coverage between Josh Wilson and the Safety Williams.. Dhall was simply stating that it wasn't like it was a amazing throw.. a highschooler could have made that 1 read throw to the open man.. which would imply that we gave them the game.
u right


Last edited by st21; 11-29-2012 at 09:28 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #45
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$44,167 | Props total: 23438 23438
 Infamous2o1x said:
are you serious? so you gonna have a blind eye and act like the skins aint acting like they cant lose this game?
......
 5 years ago '10        #46
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 @RG3 said:
where the fu*k did i say he was lock down corner? stick to the subject...
he aint relevant is my point. I love hearing "we should of won" we had the lead then lost it then got it back. yeah yall should of won act like just cause RG3 took the lead in the 4th yall def should of won.

you guys say alot of pointless sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #47
st21 1371 heat pts1371
space
avatar space
space
$58,758 | Props total: 53203 53203
RG3 > Eli
 5 years ago '10        #48
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 st21 said:
RG3 > Eli
running out of things to troll on i see... stop reaching
[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #49
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,119 | Props total: 388 388
This is the beef I have with Redskins fans. I actually like the team but can't stand the fan base.. How you gunna say a 2 time superbowl MVP, a franchise leader in TD passes, 4 quarter comebacks, 3 time probowler and a near 5000 yd passer is not better than a ROOKIE that has been hot the last TWO games but yet has still lost more games then he's won???



People were hyping Cam the same just last year and look at him now..

My point is us Giants fans go off of reality, actual accomplishments, we can back up our words.

Skins fans go off of fantasy. To there credit might happen, but IT HASEN'T YET!

So in the mean time stop it with the RG3 > Eli

Give the kid time to prove himself all your doing is making other fan bases hope he fails for your sake...


skins fans...



And to top it all off you guys agree with D.Fall that Eli's game winning throw was a fluke!

get in line haters, Eli never get credit for those miraculous plays.. Ask Brady..

But the G-MEN know the truth...


Last edited by KING*TITO; 11-29-2012 at 10:10 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #50
st21 1371 heat pts1371
space
avatar space
space
$58,758 | Props total: 53203 53203
@ ya'll taking the bait. too easy
 5 years ago '07        #51
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,119 | Props total: 388 388
 st21 said:
@ ya'll taking the bait. too easy
I laid it out one time for you fools.. It won't happen again trust me..
 11-29-2012, 10:11 AM         #52
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but RG3 is playing the best of the NFC east QBs.. try me on that one.
 5 years ago '07        #53
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,119 | Props total: 388 388
 @RG3 said:
but RG3 is playing the best of the NFC east QBs.. try me on that one.



 KING*TITO said:
This is the beef I have with Redskins fans. I actually like the team but can't stand the fan base.. How you gunna say a 2 time superbowl MVP, a franchise leader in TD passes, 4 quarter comebacks, 3 time probowler and a near 5000 yd passer is not better than a ROOKIE that has been hot the last TWO games but yet has still lost more games then he's won???



People were hyping Cam the same just last year and look at him now..

My point is us Giants fans go off of reality, actual accomplishments, we can back up our words.

Skins fans go off of fantasy. To there credit might happen, but IT HASEN'T YET!

So in the mean time stop it with the RG3 > Eli

Give the kid time to prove himself all your doing is making other fan bases hope he fails for your sake...


skins fans...



And to top it all off you guys agree with D.Fall that Eli's game winning throw was a fluke!

get in line haters, Eli never get credit for those miraculous plays.. Ask Brady..

But the G-MEN know the truth...

 11-29-2012, 10:35 AM         #54
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first off..

P.Manning has a QB rating of 104.7 thru 12 weeks. RGIIIs NFL QB rating is 104.6. @PFF has PM & RGIII rated the #1/2 QBs in the NFL ..1/2

on top of the fact that RG3 has a 16/4 TD to INT ratio vs the 15/11 Ratio for Eli

want to go off of total TDs? RG3 has 22... Eli has? well 15.

want to go off total yards? eli has 2,910 yards 2,890 through the air and 20 on foot

RG3 has a whopping. 2,497 through the air and 642 on the ground which is good enough for 21st in the league (including RBs).. total of 3,139 yards.

now on to Completion percentage... RG3 has a whopping 67.4 % while Eli has a 60.7%

Robert Griffin III leads the league in accuracy at 80.5% when you account for 25 dropped passes etc. #2 P.Manning 80%, #3 Rodgers 79.6%

Oh its about screens you say? nooooo RG3 leads the league with 9 TDs over 25 yards. So im confused where the Screens thing comes from..

RGIII-passes 20+ yards by direction.Left-5/8 2td,168 yards,145.8 rating. Middle 3/11 2td 1int,158 yards,80.9 rating.Right-3/4 104 yards, 156.3 rating

but hey if you wanna point out which TEAM has the most wins in a discussion about which QB is playing the best in the NFC East then go right ahead and ignore the glaring points that i just made that proved that your QB is playing very avg while RG3 is shining like no other for a rookie...


RGIII- passes 10-19 yards between the hashes.. 38/50, 800 yards, 3 TD 1 Int
 5 years ago '07        #55
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,119 | Props total: 388 388
 @RG3 said:
first off..

P.Manning has a QB rating of 104.7 thru 12 weeks. RGIIIs NFL QB rating is 104.6. @PFF has PM & RGIII rated the #1/2 QBs in the NFL ..1/2

on top of the fact that RG3 has a 16/4 TD to INT ratio vs the 15/11 Ratio for Eli

want to go off of total TDs? RG3 has 22... Eli has? well 15.

want to go off total yards? eli has 2,910 yards 2,890 through the air and 20 on foot

RG3 has a whopping. 2,497 through the air and 642 on the ground which is good enough for 21st in the league (including RBs).. total of 3,139 yards.

now on to Completion percentage... RG3 has a whopping 67.4 % while Eli has a 60.7%

Robert Griffin III leads the league in accuracy at 80.5% when you account for 25 dropped passes etc. #2 P.Manning 80%, #3 Rodgers 79.6%

Oh its about screens you say? nooooo RG3 leads the league with 9 TDs over 25 yards. So im confused where the Screens thing comes from..

RGIII-passes 20+ yards by direction.Left-5/8 2td,168 yards,145.8 rating. Middle 3/11 2td 1int,158 yards,80.9 rating.Right-3/4 104 yards, 156.3 rating

but hey if you wanna point out which TEAM has the most wins in a discussion about which QB is playing the best in the NFC East then go right ahead and ignore the glaring points that i just made that proved that your QB is playing very avg while RG3 is shining like no other for a rookie...


RGIII- passes 10-19 yards between the hashes.. 38/50, 800 yards, 3 TD 1 Int



But I think you missed my point..
 11-29-2012, 10:50 AM         #56
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My point is no one is saying that RG3 is better than Eli right of the bat.. were just saying that hes PLAYING better than Eli.. which he is.. and the rest of the QBs in the NFC East
 5 years ago '07        #57
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,119 | Props total: 388 388
 @RG3 said:
My point is no one is saying that RG3 is better than Eli right of the bat.. were just saying that hes PLAYING better than Eli.. which he is.. and the rest of the QBs in the NFC East
 st21 said:
RG3 > Eli
 5 years ago '12        #58
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$8,899 | Props total: 1112 1112
 @RG3 said:
first off..

P.Manning has a QB rating of 104.7 thru 12 weeks. RGIIIs NFL QB rating is 104.6. @PFF has PM & RGIII rated the #1/2 QBs in the NFL ..1/2

on top of the fact that RG3 has a 16/4 TD to INT ratio vs the 15/11 Ratio for Eli

want to go off of total TDs? RG3 has 22... Eli has? well 15.

want to go off total yards? eli has 2,910 yards 2,890 through the air and 20 on foot

RG3 has a whopping. 2,497 through the air and 642 on the ground which is good enough for 21st in the league (including RBs).. total of 3,139 yards.

now on to Completion percentage... RG3 has a whopping 67.4 % while Eli has a 60.7%

Robert Griffin III leads the league in accuracy at 80.5% when you account for 25 dropped passes etc. #2 P.Manning 80%, #3 Rodgers 79.6%

Oh its about screens you say? nooooo RG3 leads the league with 9 TDs over 25 yards. So im confused where the Screens thing comes from..

RGIII-passes 20+ yards by direction.Left-5/8 2td,168 yards,145.8 rating. Middle 3/11 2td 1int,158 yards,80.9 rating.Right-3/4 104 yards, 156.3 rating

but hey if you wanna point out which TEAM has the most wins in a discussion about which QB is playing the best in the NFC East then go right ahead and ignore the glaring points that i just made that proved that your QB is playing very avg while RG3 is shining like no other for a rookie...


RGIII- passes 10-19 yards between the hashes.. 38/50, 800 yards, 3 TD 1 Int
Never thought I'd see the day where a fu*kin SKINS fan would ether a Giants fan
 11-29-2012, 11:36 AM         #59
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KING*TITO said:
he admits to the trolling.. he wouldn't go as far to say that RG3 is better than Eli right now.. just that hes playing better.. need next year and year after to know that.
 5 years ago '07        #60
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 @RG3 said:
first off..

P.Manning has a QB rating of 104.7 thru 12 weeks. RGIIIs NFL QB rating is 104.6. @PFF has PM & RGIII rated the #1/2 QBs in the NFL ..1/2

on top of the fact that RG3 has a 16/4 TD to INT ratio vs the 15/11 Ratio for Eli

want to go off of total TDs? RG3 has 22... Eli has? well 15.

want to go off total yards? eli has 2,910 yards 2,890 through the air and 20 on foot

RG3 has a whopping. 2,497 through the air and 642 on the ground which is good enough for 21st in the league (including RBs).. total of 3,139 yards.

now on to Completion percentage... RG3 has a whopping 67.4 % while Eli has a 60.7%

Robert Griffin III leads the league in accuracy at 80.5% when you account for 25 dropped passes etc. #2 P.Manning 80%, #3 Rodgers 79.6%

Oh its about screens you say? nooooo RG3 leads the league with 9 TDs over 25 yards. So im confused where the Screens thing comes from..

RGIII-passes 20+ yards by direction.Left-5/8 2td,168 yards,145.8 rating. Middle 3/11 2td 1int,158 yards,80.9 rating.Right-3/4 104 yards, 156.3 rating

but hey if you wanna point out which TEAM has the most wins in a discussion about which QB is playing the best in the NFC East then go right ahead and ignore the glaring points that i just made that proved that your QB is playing very avg while RG3 is shining like no other for a rookie...


RGIII- passes 10-19 yards between the hashes.. 38/50, 800 yards, 3 TD 1 Int


Giants fans wont admit it, theyll just keep saying Giants>>Redskins
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
134 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
65 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
condoms are lame as fu-k
52 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
75 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
177 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy