most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
Florida has actually been off the radar lately. This is ah minor infraction. RIP. Trigger happy rednecks are in an abundance.
 11-28-2012, 05:14 PM         #82
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RaulG said:
So he was found not guilty? I just read that on the news
No he plead not guilty......guess he felt he was justified.......like really.......but whatever.
 5 years ago '10        #83
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,210 | Props total: 241 241
this is ridiculous

imagine if it was a black man k!lling a white boy who was bumping

would their b a outcry

5 years ago '08        #84
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 TheMagicMan said:
This guy

Be willing to die for sh*t that matters and realize that these old southern folks only need the smallest reason to put a hole in your head, so make that reason count.

Shame that this young brother's life is lost over something so stupid.
u Lookin at this sitiation the wrong way. this kid wasnt willing to die for loud music. the old white man was willing to k!ll a young n*gga who did nothing. u act like he knew he might die and continued anyway. this was a random act of violence. loud music just happens to be what he was listening to at the time

Last edited by slimdogg3325; 11-29-2012 at 12:29 AM..
 11-28-2012, 06:20 PM         #85
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ Bruh, thank you. This ain't have NOTHING to do with music, it's just one way he or the media are trying to humanize this cracka.
 11-28-2012, 06:20 PM         #86
erucker43 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
reason y i ride with my .40 cal and play my music loud...i wish a mothafu*ka would...besides i pay those car notes when they decide they want to i will listen to them on how loud the music should be...rip to the lil dude and bury the perp under the jail
 5 years ago '06        #87
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 1756 1756
People should respect other people. It all boils down to respect. People have died for less.

I could see how a 17 yo punk would get smart, but how does a grown man react this way. A vp of a software company pull heat on a teenager, I wonder how he responses to a fire truck or ambulance that rolls by?!?!?

All I know is it sucks to be a youngen this week, grown a.ss dude don't even hesitate to fire on em
 5 years ago '06        #88
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 1756 1756
 jayyast said:
White peeps I love y'all I have nothin against y'all but plz tell the older white generation it's over...they fu*kin this country up and I can't wait until all of the ignorant ones die
I hear ya and that somes this country up. My generation is the first to not really care about race or color. Old a.ss dudes remind me of politics, always bring up the other party's bad policy, when they are just trying to bring negative light to shine themselves. Idc what the f-ck you are, as long as you keep it moving. Old fu*ks will die off and it will stay around like a bad smell for a couple of decades, we as a country have came a long way tho. Got a long way to go
 5 years ago '11        #89
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 utdpridah said:
How y'all racist fu*ks no kid was black? Jordan Davis sounds just as much, if not more, like a white name as a black name. Fwiw, at studio and can't listen to videos.
Shut up tom or whitey simp, you bi*ch yell™
 11-28-2012, 09:20 PM         #90
TheFridayReport 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My condolences to this young man's family.
 5 years ago '11        #91
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
I hate you *******s who act like it's only old whites and think everything is ok gtfoh, live yo lives on an individual basis. All whites ain't bad, but why go to bat for em when they ain't a friend or a.ssociate of yours? Make them muthafu*kas earn the benefit of the doubt yell™
 5 years ago '11        #92
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
this guy is retarded. no way in hell he supervised a company. hope they fu*k him to death in jail
 5 years ago '07        #93
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,599 | Props total: 1054 1054
this is sad.... bring out the gif
 11-29-2012, 12:05 AM         #94
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimdogg3325 said:
sean bell, troy davis, aiyana jones, trayvon martin, jordan davis

how long before we forget this sh*t too

rip to this INNOCENT kid and shame on the n*ggas in this thread who even entertain that loud music bs
Not long because it's not a problem its the norm and we've become accustom to it.

Michael Griffith, Eleanor Bumpers, Amadou Diallo, Yusef Hawkins, Michael Stewart
 5 years ago '09        #95
Auron 2 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 3 3
It's only a matter time before those race baiting bi*ches Ra1n and GetuOne come in here
 5 years ago '10        #96
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
 vinceisallin said:
I hear ya and that somes this country up. My generation is the first to not really care about race or color. Old a.ss dudes remind me of politics, always bring up the other party's bad policy, when they are just trying to bring negative light to shine themselves. Idc what the f-ck you are, as long as you keep it moving. Old fu*ks will die off and it will stay around like a bad smell for a couple of decades, we as a country have came a long way tho. Got a long way to go
This right here!!!
 11-29-2012, 12:40 AM         #97
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this why i cant be around white ppl no more....only a hand full of cool 1s....i dont even like going out into white areas
 11-29-2012, 12:48 AM         #98
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seriously tho when will blacks ever stand up and f!ght back....the gangbangers in the hood will k!ll each other and wouldnt think twic about defending their own community smh

blacks need to stick together like the jews and other minorities....
 5 years ago '04        #99
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
 Frank Hampton said:

[pic - click to view]

LMFAO props for the bugs!
 5 years ago '10        #100
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
 DrX said:
seriously tho when will blacks ever stand up and f!ght back....the gangbangers in the hood will k!ll each other and wouldnt think twic about defending their own community smh

blacks need to stick together like the jews and other minorities....
That's what I'm saying instead of beefing over materialistic bullsh*t...I guess you just gotta worry about family and yourself in this world in order to set standards for the next generations.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
81 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
20 hours ago