Nov 27 - Florida Teen Killed For Playing Music Too Loud

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
apparently its not jus yung people when a old a.ss man bout to get sent to jail for life for k!llin someone over nothin but like i said nobody rides around expecting to get k!lled because their music was too loud it jus dosent happen. hope hes bout that life in prison
True, but old white dude as you put it has already lived half of his life and still gets to see it through, where young cat just started his and has seen all he's gonna see. The trade wasn't worth it in the end.

RIP to dude and wishes to his family
 5 years ago '05        #62
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,843 | Props total: 9814 9814
RIP Jordan Davis

smh

this is getting ridiculous
 5 years ago '08        #63
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
sean bell, troy davis, aiyana jones, trayvon martin, jordan davis

how long before we forget this sh*t too

rip to this INNOCENT kid and shame on the n*ggas in this thread who even entertain that loud music bs
 5 years ago '04        #64
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,918 | Props total: 17511 17511
growing up n*ggas ALWAYS had lous music playing wether it be from a car or Radio it was the norm.

Only diff is n*ggas wasnt getting shot over the sh*t. Only these lame a.ss times does sh*t happen like this
 5 years ago '11        #65
MoneyChasnMason 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,913 | Props total: 41 41
Rip

That could easily be me. Most people have the sense to mind their business or roll their windows up
 11-28-2012, 01:05 PM         #66
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The guy said he felt threatened ... So if u feel threatened over something stupid like this all u gotta do is scream self-defense and it's justified....
 5 years ago '08        #67
abstrak_kapital 
space
space
$240 | Props total: 19 19
 Dos-effect said:
Just thought about it......how stupid is this fu*king guy to shoot off a gun at a fu*king gas station?
You're absolutely right, he should be charged with multiple counts of attempted murder along with first degree for the young man's life he took! Somehow though I feel this sh*t was fabricated, blacks AND others not just us, are being murdered to make news and keep people focused on negativity. That's just my opinion though, who knows the real deal

Last edited by abstrak_kapital; 11-28-2012 at 01:37 PM..
 11-28-2012, 01:09 PM         #68
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white ppl stay hating on a young n*ggas enjoying himself
 5 years ago '11        #69
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,412 | Props total: 3975 3975
Magic man is living that sucka life.

Somebody mad cuz u driving an suv instead of a hybrid, so u go get a hybrid to keep them from k!lling u.

If u walking around jumping thru whatever hoops someone wants u to jump thru just cuz u have no backbone, that doesn't make u smart. It makes u sumn else entirely.

:pushatbi*chn*gga:
 5 years ago '10        #70
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
Florida is wack as fu*k
 11-28-2012, 02:24 PM         #71
l0blunt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crookz said:
Suprised no one has said anything racist yet.

Dunn from Jacksonville... Davis from marietta... Loud music made him feel threatened?

Dude is aryan nation material

From the looks of it you're prying for the racist remarks. If there isn't any that's a good thing don't instigate it Brah.
 5 years ago '12        #72
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,685 | Props total: 2304 2304
Funny how people think his music actually played a real part, He just picked a reason out his a.ss. If their music wasn't playing he probably would of said they stuck out their tongues at him. They could of at least said he was popular or had some type of good personality like theme thugs that got shot robbing a house.
 5 years ago '04        #73
fuck_the_east 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 9 9
if he felt threatened, he definately wasn't fearful of complaining to them about the sh*t being too loud. I've felt the same way about this sh*t, but don't want to risk getting beat down and/or shot so I just get my gas and go on my way. this is fu*king ridiculous though. people are increasingly dealing with simple situations illogically.
 5 years ago '10        #74
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 Frank Hampton said:

[pic - click to view]

Took way too long

R I P tho, fu*kin shame
 5 years ago '07        #75
jayyast 
space
space
$469 | Props total: 122 122
White peeps I love y'all I have nothin against y'all but plz tell the older white generation it's over...they fu*kin this country up and I can't wait until all of the ignorant ones die
 5 years ago '07        #76
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
I mean what do you expect when you know plenty of your kind have gone unpunished for k!lling Black kids. It becomes no big deal. When it becomes no big dealm expect it to happen as natural as breathing air. WAKE UP PEOPLE, it's clear as day that they aren't messing around but yet we still joking around like it's a game.
 11-28-2012, 03:57 PM         #77
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony Franks said:
Seem like dude just wanted a reason to shoot a n*gga. If you are looking for peace and quiet at a gas station, just put the gas nozel in your mouth and suck on that sh*t till you pass out.
 5 years ago '04        #78
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Tony Franks said:
Magic man is living that sucka life.

Somebody mad cuz u driving an suv instead of a hybrid, so u go get a hybrid to keep them from k!lling u.

If u walking around jumping thru whatever hoops someone wants u to jump thru just cuz u have no backbone, that doesn't make u smart. It makes u sumn else entirely.

:pushatbi*chn*gga:
This guy

Be willing to die for sh*t that matters and realize that these old southern folks only need the smallest reason to put a hole in your head, so make that reason count.

Shame that this young brother's life is lost over something so stupid.
 5 years ago '06        #79
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18965 18965
really a horrific story..

he talmbout he felt threatened... ... more like he got pissed b/c he told them to do something and they properly told him to fu*k off...
 5 years ago '06        #80
RaulG 
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 311 311
So he was found not guilty? I just read that on the news
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy