Nov 27 - Florida Teen Killed For Playing Music Too Loud

most viewed right now
 115
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,765 | Props total: 12257 12257
 Games Addict said:
two things... dude was dead wrong for doing that sh*t but DON"T fu*king play your music so loud. That sh*t is annoying as fu*king hell. That's beside the point though, k!ll this guy
Man when i was younger and just got my first brand new whip...I had a tv, an Amp and some Fosgate Punch speakers wasn't turning my sh*t down for nobody but the pigs who pulled me over for it. When you get older you understand its a time and a place for it. Take for instance last night I go to Wendy's after blowing green I'm in the Drive Thru line...and the car in front of me (all black dudes) banging music right behind the white lady trying to order time and a place for it but them dudes aint deserve to get wet up feel me.

 M said:
He felt threatened by *Black people sitting inside a car listening to their music loudly?
*Fixed
 5 years ago '08        #42
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,765 | Props total: 12257 12257
It boggles the mind bruh...saw I watched the vid and read another article this fat fu*k owned his own software company...and a day after Thanksgiving on Black Friday this fool a.ss bi*ch shoots a kid cuz his music was too loud. Dude had so much to be thankful for and he just ruined his/family life.
 5 years ago '08        #43
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
rip. i hate humanity.
 5 years ago '07        #44
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
what a stupid son of a bi*ch..killing someone over loud music? have fun in prison f*ggot
 5 years ago '08        #45
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1227 1227
RIP Jordan Davis

I looked at the name like wtf

my boy from high school goes to school up there with the same name lol not him doe
 5 years ago '08        #46
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
at n*ggas thinkin this kid was k!lled over loud music


Last edited by slimdogg3325; 11-28-2012 at 09:14 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #47
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
puzzy azzz crackaaaahhh
 5 years ago '04        #48
money36 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
Well when you have these stupid stand your ground laws outside your home that people have skated from. It just gives people more courage to shoot and claim self defense because they felt threatened.

But peeps have to know that florida is that fu*k you over state and be more focused in their environments and what they are doing.
 5 years ago '04        #49
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 577 577
I believe some people will put themselves in situations they would've otherwise avoided had they not felt empowered by a weapon. He should also face some charge for shooting at a gas station of all places.
 5 years ago '09        #50
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 3499 3499
fu*king pathetic..Rest in peace to the young man who lost his life...
 5 years ago '04        #51
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Ya'll young cats need to realize that some folks are fed up and ready to be about that life .


Sometimes being respectful is more important than getting your "respect". Yeah, dude shouldn't have been k!lled for having his music too loud and dude that shot him should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, but he also couldve easily just turned his sh*t down and he'd still be alive.

Ya'll keep thinking that you can't be touched, and somebody thats really about that will prove you wrong.
 5 years ago '04        #52
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6064 6064
fuk outta hea its a open area and u can play ya sh*t as loud as u want, im so fukkin tired of these crakkas iono wat to do. now dont take the crakka thang too deep i believe its a difference between crakka and caucasian
 5 years ago '06        #53
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
avatar space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
this yall new movement ?
 5 years ago '12        #54
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
thats fu*ked up.. i be slumpn all da fu*kin time

what if this kid aint even had no subs and he was just blastin his stock speakers? i wanna know what type of set up this kid had to get him k!lled lol..
 5 years ago '04        #55
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
fuk outta hea its a open area and u can play ya sh*t as loud as u want
Yeah, and sometimes, doing whatever you want, irrespective of those around you has the possibility to get you k!lled, that's what you need to realize. This ain't about whats right and what's wrong, it's about the consequences of your actions.

Dude definitely didn't deserved to be k!lled, and dude that shot him needs to face the consequences, but realize that sometimes, doing something as SIMPLE as turning your music down when someone asks, even if it seems like an unreasonable and ridiculous request from an unreasonable and ridiculous dude, is better than being dead. We as black folks always feel the need to show the world that no one tells us what to do and is often the difference between continuing on with your life and being dead. Thats all I'm saying.


Last edited by TheMagicMan; 11-28-2012 at 11:01 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #56
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6064 6064
 TheMagicMan said:
Yeah, and sometimes, doing whatever you want, irrespective of those around you has the possibility to get you k!lled, that's what you need to realize. This ain't about whats right and what's wrong, it's about the consequences of your actions.

Dude definitely didn't deserved to be k!lled, and dude that shot him needs to face the consequences, but realize that sometimes, doing something as SIMPLE as turning your music down when someone asks and not always feeling the need to show the world that no one tells you what to do is the difference between continuing on with your life and being dead. Thats all I'm saying.
who da fuk rides round and stops at a gas station and thinks to themselves hmmm i might get k!lled for havin my music too loud its not doin whatever u want its his car he can do wat the fuk he wants wit his music. so u sayin if i see a whilte man bumpin c*ntry a.ss music loud as sh*t at a gas station while he gettin gas i got the right to come up to him and tell him to turn his sh*t down and if he say no i got the right to k!ll em
 5 years ago '04        #57
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
who da fuk rides round and stops at a gas station and thinks to themselves hmmm i might get k!lled for havin my music too loud its not doin whatever u want its his car he can do wat the fuk he wants wit his music. so u sayin if i see a whilte man bumpin c*ntry a.ss music loud as sh*t at a gas station while he gettin gas i got the right to come up to him and tell him to turn his sh*t down and if he say no i got the right to k!ll em
You missing the point, its not about who has the RIGHT to do anything. I'm looking solely at what happened.

No one has the RIGHT to k!ll anyone over music, period. But realize that just because it doesn't bother YOU, doesn't mean it won't bother anyone else, even to the point of violating YOUR "rights" and getting you k!lled.

Too many young cats don't realize that you don't live on earth by yourself. You gotta be aware that the world is full of people who'd rather see you 6 feet under than alive. Giving people who are ready to be about that life a reason to be about it isn't worth it, especially over music at a gas station.

Some things are worth f!ghting and dying for. I wouldn't put my truck volume on that list.
 5 years ago '04        #58
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6064 6064
 TheMagicMan said:
You missing the point, its not about who has the RIGHT to do anything. I'm looking solely at what happened.

No one has the RIGHT to k!ll anyone over music, period. But realize that just because it doesn't bother YOU, doesn't mean it won't bother anyone else, even to the point of violating YOUR "rights" and getting you k!lled.

Too many young cats don't realize that you don't live on earth by yourself. You gotta be aware that the world is full of people who'd rather see you 6 feet under than alive. Giving people who are ready to be about that life a reason to be about it isn't worth it, especially over music at a gas station.

Some things are worth f!ghting and dying for. I wouldn't put my truck volume on that list.
apparently its not jus yung people when a old a.ss man bout to get sent to jail for life for k!llin someone over nothin but like i said nobody rides around expecting to get k!lled because their music was too loud it jus dosent happen. hope hes bout that life in prison
 5 years ago '12        #59
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$5,810 | Props total: 6629 6629
 Crookz said:
Suprised no one has said anything racist yet.

Dunn from Jacksonville... Davis from marietta... Loud music made him feel threatened?

Dude is aryan nation material
This happened in my city...Dunn from central fla...he was in jville for his sons wedding. He was already drinkin' and claims he saw a shotgun smh. His wife runs out the store n they leave da scene. The next morning he finds out the kid died and he leaves town asap. He in duval county jail now
 5 years ago '05        #60
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
avatar space
space
$17,705 | Props total: 2338 2338
Well america...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
104 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
155 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Here is what Disney now owns.
75 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
226 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Walmart employee smokes weed in front of shoppers
62 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
99 comments
18 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy