Nov 27 - Florida Teen Killed For Playing Music Too Loud

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
8483 pageviews
112 comments

Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Nov 27 - Florida Teen k!lled For Playing Music Too Loud

A man is facing murder and attempted murder charges for allegedly shooting a 17-year-old student at a Jacksonville gas station in a dispute over loud music.

Michael Dunn told police he felt threatened during an argument Friday with Jordan Davis after he complained the music the teen was playing in his car was too loud.

Jacksonville homicide Lt. Rob Schoonover said Dunn pulled out a weapon and started firing into the vehicle. Davis was shot a few times. Eight or nine bullet holes were also found in the car.
Davis was originally from Marietta and will be buried there, the Florida Times-Union reported.

“Our suspect produced a weapon and started firing into the vehicle. Our victim was shot a couple of times,” Schoonover said. “ … They were listening to the music. It was loud; they [other teens] admitted that. But I mean that is not a reason for someone to open fire on them.”

The Times-Union reported that Dunn and his girlfriend allegedly drove to their hotel in Jacksonville, then returned home to Brevard County when they heard about the shooting on the news.

Dunn has pleaded not guilty.

Jordan was a student at Samuel W. Wolfson High School, a magnet school in Duval County.

Florida corporate records show Dunn is vice president of Dunn & Dunn Data Systems in Vero Beach, the Orlando Sentinel reported. He supervises software development, according to his LinkedIn profile.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Florida teen k!lled in dispute over loud music | www.ajc.com

112 comments for "Nov 27 - Florida Teen Killed For Playing Music Too Loud"

5 years ago '11        #2
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 427 427
Where is the Bugs Bunny gif??? RIP Jordan Davis
 11-27-2012, 10:49 AM         #3
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
two things... dude was dead wrong for doing that sh*t but DON"T fu*king play your music so loud. That sh*t is annoying as fu*king hell. That's beside the point though, k!ll this guy
 5 years ago '04        #4
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 875 875
This is some dumb sh*t...people bump sh*t all the time, if you dont like it roll up your windows... or get your gas and leave..

In the end was it worth it...on both sides....to shoot someone over THEIR music being too loud // to be shot and k!lled because you REFUSE to turn down your music...dam shame
 5 years ago '04        #5
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,163 | Props total: 9589 9589
Fry his a.ss
 11-27-2012, 12:47 PM         #6
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tic Toc said:
This is some dumb sh*t...people bump sh*t all the time, if you dont like it roll up your windows... or get your gas and leave..

In the end was it worth it...on both sides....to shoot someone over THEIR music being too loud // to be shot and k!lled because you REFUSE to turn down your music...dam shame

Thats bullsh*t though, this dude did not own the fu*king air waves.....he had no right regardless if the man refused or not....your giving him an out, when there is no out.......he was some f*ggot bullsh*t......and will get r*ped in jail because of it....
 5 years ago '08        #7
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5294 5294
He felt threatened by people sitting inside a car listening to their music loudly?
 5 years ago '10        #8
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
This reminds me of this one time My guy had his music playing loud at the speedway, and this white lady told him to turn it down and we refuse to do so then this bi*ch follow us all the way into another town while trying to call the police we stopped and ask what was her problem and the police came and told us to carry on and that the bi*ch was a lunatic smh People are crazy
 5 years ago '11        #9
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225 OP
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 M said:
He felt threatened by people sitting inside a car listening to their music loudly?
Probably was listening to some Chief Keef or Waka Flocka.
 11-27-2012, 02:00 PM         #10
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just thought about it......how stupid is this fu*king guy to shoot off a gun at a fu*king gas station?
 11-27-2012, 02:05 PM         #11
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
garbage a.ss music got him k!lled
 5 years ago '04        #12
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Dos-effect said:
Just thought about it......how stupid is this fu*king guy to shoot off a gun at a fu*king gas station?
I'd say borderline retarded. This guy was an idiot on so many levels. I hope they throw the book at his a.ss.
 5 years ago '08        #13
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678

[video - click to view]

damm shame
 11-27-2012, 02:47 PM         #14
Kylluminati 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They probably would've been in each others presence for no more than 5 minutes, but this petty boy scout a.ss mother fu*ker felt the need to "confront" them over music. Also fu*k this guy for leaving the scene.
 5 years ago '11        #15
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Backflipz; 11-27-2012 at 03:11 PM..
 11-27-2012, 03:44 PM         #16
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he gon' get off...

stand your ground
 5 years ago '04        #17
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,044 | Props total: 19855 19855
Why am I not surprised?

It seems like all the dudes who blast their music way too loud, are always the ones playing some trash that nobody is trying to hear.

I'm not saying he deserved to die though, that's fu*ked up... that white dude was just looking for an excuse to k!ll. I bet that kid could've been blasting some classic Pac tracks and that white guy still would've popped him.

RIP.
 11-27-2012, 04:03 PM         #18
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
Why am I not surprised?

It seems like all the dudes who blast their music way too loud, are always the ones playing some trash that nobody is trying to hear.

I'm not saying he deserved to die though, that's fu*ked up... that white dude was just looking for an excuse to k!ll. I bet that kid could've been blasting some classic Pac tracks and that white guy still would've popped him.

RIP.
Thats what I think , real gung ho....just ready for some sh*t to pop off, probaly a neo conservative upset with Obama's win, then some black guy disregards him and Im a.ssuming chumps him the fu*k out.....it all became too much for him.........but unfortunately you cant k!ll people and shoot up a car simply because you get your feelings and pride hurt.....
 11-27-2012, 04:04 PM         #19
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Enjoy jail lol.
 11-27-2012, 04:10 PM         #20
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:

Probably was bumping Plies.

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago