Joseph Gordon-Levitt Reportedly “Solidifying” Deal To Play ‘Batman’ In JUSTICE LEAGUE

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-27-2012, 01:10 PM         #21
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Movie will be trash

Nolan already ruined the Robin/Nightwing character

Green Lantern was a.ss cheeks

I like JGL and think he could pull it off, Superman looks to have potential...thats it

JL doesn't have as interesting an ensemble as Avengers beyond Batman and Superman, who the fu*k is gonna watch a wonder woman or aqua man movie
 5 years ago '07        #22
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 brazidee said:
 5 years ago '10        #23
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 brazidee said:
Movie will be trash

I like JGL and think he could pull it off, Superman looks to have potential...thats it

JL doesn't have as interesting an ensemble as Avengers beyond Batman and Superman, who the fu*k is gonna watch a wonder woman or aqua man movie
what?
 5 years ago '04        #24
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
I want this to work.. But I just can't see it.. So I am reserving judgement until more info is released..
 5 years ago '10        #25
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
damn first good thing I heard about this Justice League sh*t. They said it was rumored to be two people from Nolanvirse thats in talks to be on board the JL movie. I have no idea who or what the other person could be playing. I really dont mind the idea of JGL taking up the Batman mantel or nightwing. Like somebody said before JGL would be a good fit for the Batman Beyond, that suit would be better for him to hold his own with people with actual powers an sh*t. Good move for WB.
 5 years ago '04        #26
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
well you already got 3 ish franchise movies already(batman/superman/green lantern). how many did marvel have before the avengers? 4?

redo green lantern if you have to(i never seen it but i keep hearing its terrible). make a flash,wonder woman, or aqua man movie. then just have the other two be a cameo at the end of one of those movies like marvel did with nick fury
 5 years ago '12        #27
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,792 | Props total: 22162 22162
Holy sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #28
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
No holy sh*t no wow no nothing. OP posted in another thread that this is all bullsh*t JGL people just announced that its a no go. sorry to dash on n*ggas happy thoughts n sh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #29
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
Not sure how I feel about having a Justice League without Bruce Wayne. His connection with Superman is kind of iconic And I thought Nolan said his Batman universe was its own world and doesnt connect to anything else...
 5 years ago '05        #30
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
Will Beall is a great writer, hope he stays on. Read his one book, LA Rex. Definitely recommend it to everyone on here, you guys would love it. Rappers, drugs, and sh*t. Great book.
 5 years ago '11        #31
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,412 | Props total: 3974 3974
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

lol crazy mane
 5 years ago '04        #32
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
I like him as an actor, but Can y'all really see him playing Batman?
 5 years ago '08        #33
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17255 17255
Of course they would reboot Batman with him

what you think was the point of his role in DARK KNIGHT RISES?

grooming the next Batman

Last edited by The N; 11-27-2012 at 10:04 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #34
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,296 | Props total: 22217 22217
Maybe they could start the movie with him as Batman, he doesn't feel right about it and becomes Nightwing or something. Liked him in TDKR and would rather see him develop his own character, possibly into a series.
 5 years ago '05        #35
myword 6 heat pts
space
space
$829 | Props total: 120 120
 brazidee said:
Movie will be trash

Long reply ahead...you've been warned....

Agree with brazidee that they did ruin the whole Robin/Nightwing thing with the revelation at the end. What is it he says to the secretary in the end, "Check under my first name ROBIN"? Can't recall the exact line but all this just sounds like a big fan wank from the studio. d!ck Grayson is Robin and only takes on the moniker after he becomes one half of the dynamic duo. Had JGL's character referred to his last name being Grayson it would've made sense. Not what we were given. Heck, I would've even accepted him being Terry McGinnis which would've been more apt in the larger scheme of things.

Moving on I'd still accept the character as part of the initial Justice League but somewhere along the way they need to give Bruce Wayne a reason to return and that would be EPIC. Maybe have JGL's Batman be a hybrid of the popular Nightwing/Azarael arcs. Have his character go off the deep end requiring the original Batman to come out of retirement and school the league.

They can then either choose to do off with the character altogether or have him be Batman's understudy and partner.

walker2781 said:
damn first good thing I heard about this Justice League sh*t. They said it was rumored to be two people from Nolanvirse thats in talks to be on board the JL movie. I have no idea who or what the other person could be playing. I really dont mind the idea of JGL taking up the Batman mantel or nightwing. Like somebody said before JGL would be a good fit for the Batman Beyond, that suit would be better for him to hold his own with people with actual powers an sh*t. Good move for WB.
The other actor is apparently Gary Oldman a/k/a Jim Gordon.
 5 years ago '05        #36
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,468 | Props total: 7118 7118
Not gonna happen

There is 0 chance that Batman in a huge budget Justice League movie is NOT going to be Bruce Wayne.

JGL is one of my favorite actors but I can't even see him as Batman. Reboot the character. For the quality of the films sake, I hope they do. Obviously they would be tempted to use him to carry over the fans of the Nolan trilogy, but I think having Batman in it alone would be enough reason for fans of the Nolan trilogy to check it out.
 11-27-2012, 10:31 PM         #37
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is false, his not playing Batman, move along folks.
 5 years ago '04        #38
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
Robin has been batman twice....
 5 years ago '09        #39
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,629 | Props total: 1802 1802
we need someone hotter to play batman
 5 years ago '04        #40
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
If he could bulk up enough that would be cool.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy