According to sources, the New York Knicks and Los Angeles Lakers are discussing a trade

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #161
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 303 303
 Bea5T said:

All that for Amare and you think the knicks would say no? Getting rid of his contract for nothing would be a great move at this point

That sh*t wouldn't even work on nba 2k

[pic - click to view]

if u put trade override on.....
 5 years ago '04        #162
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
As a Knick fan I would love this trade, but I'm realistic about who we'd be dealing with. Mitch has rapped every GM in any trade he's made.

No one with common sense can really believe Amare for Gasol straight up would actually happen, especially with Amare history of getting injured. I know Gasol hasn't been all that but he's playing at least and 13/9 on a team loaded with all-stars isn't bad.

Its also doubtful they do this before Nash comes back so lets say this is true, its probably a deal after dec 15th or closer to the deadline.

To take back Amare's contract the Knicks will have to give something up. Players the Lakers might actually want are Felton, Shump, Novak.

I could see Mitch saying Amare/Felton/Shump or Novak for Gasol/Duhon/Ebanks.

I know most NY fans hate Amare now but no way in hell I'm making that trade. Melo and Amare need to get their sh*t together and adjust their games so they can mesh. Enough with the trades.
 5 years ago '04        #163
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 dogmanx23 said:
As a Knick fan I would love this trade, but I'm realistic about who we'd be dealing with. Mitch has rapped every GM in any trade he's made.

No one with common sense can really believe Amare for Gasol straight up would actually happen, especially with Amare history of getting injured. I know Gasol hasn't been all that but he's playing at least and 13/9 on a team loaded with all-stars isn't bad.

Its also doubtful they do this before Nash comes back so lets say this is true, its probably a deal after dec 15th or closer to the deadline.

To take back Amare's contract the Knicks will have to give something up. Players the Lakers might actually want are Felton, Shump, Novak.

I could see Mitch saying Amare/Felton/Shump or Novak for Gasol/Duhon/Ebanks.

I know most NY fans hate Amare now but no way in hell I'm making that trade. Melo and Amare need to get their sh*t together and adjust their games so they can mesh. Enough with the trades.
People may as well forget Amare leaving to go to the Lakers, you are right. No way the Knicks are gonna let Felton go as their only pg and Shump who has a 100% upside.
 5 years ago '04        #164
shadychef04 125 heat pts125
space
space
$5,028 | Props total: 2968 2968
 ReggieA said:
2 of the best 3 point shooters in the game with defensive liabilities? Sounds like D'Antoni written all over it
well these 2 dudes would be on the knicks... sooooo
 5 years ago '07        #165
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 eliwood said:
Use your brain dummy what trade involving the Lakers getting Amare and Josh Smith would go through both money wise and personnel wise. This ain't 2k a.ssociation where you can make the other team accept your trades, as much as you think the Lakers can do whatever they want. Do you really think the Hawks would want Chris Duhon, Steve Blake and Metta World Peace for Josh Smith The Hawks have Jeff Teague, Devin Harris, and Lou Williams, the last thing they want is a point guard. There are two sides to a trade, three in this case and all teams want to benefit not give to the Lakers like it's fu*king 1994 earthquake relief. I swear 90% of lakers fans are dumb as bricks
So before we get into anything, dummy, where did I say we get Amare AND Josh? I didn't even say we would get one you fu*king idiot. All I said was thaat if the Lakers want something, we get it. Period. Go back to school f*ggot and go learn golf or sumsh*t, this game of basketball ain't for you
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
293 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago