According to sources, the New York Knicks and Los Angeles Lakers are discussing a trade

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #141
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,946 | Props total: 8814 8814
Yeah...Hawks aren't trading Teague when he and Horford are the centerpieces of their team, especially when it's (reportedly) possible for them to get Pau for Smith straight up, they won't give Teague up for what is poised to be a mid 20 pick.
 5 years ago '04        #142
shadychef04 126 heat pts126
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 2984 2984
 .:RELOADED:. said:
rumored deal breakdown

to LAL
Amare Stoudemire
Jeff Teague

to NYK
Josh Smith
Kyle Korver
Johan Petro

to ATL
Pau Gasol
Chris Duhon
future 1st from NY
novak and korver on the same team?

too much white boy shooter swag

they just need scalabrine the god to make them the team with most white boy swag
 5 years ago '05        #143
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 luv4music said:
Knicks wouldn't take another shooter OR want another C

Atlanta would never give up Teague cuz he's the only future they have right now

All that for Amare and you think the knicks would say no? Getting rid of his contract for nothing would be a great move at this point

That sh*t wouldn't even work on nba 2k
 5 years ago '12        #144
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2691 2691
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Damnnnn so Josh still got a bad attitude, still likes to run the floor like a PG & still chucks up shots?

Was hoping he would've matured already but how is his rebounding?
Josh Smith would be an amazing fit for the Knicks. Great defense and rebounding.

STILL DON'T SEE A SOURCE DOE
 5 years ago '12        #145
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
I DON'T WANT JOSH SMITH

I DONT WANT STAT

I RATHER KEEP PAU

fu*king fickle a.ss fans.
 5 years ago '11        #146
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
This ain't going down anyways. We are getting Lebron/Kyrie in 2014, Stat would fu*k that up.
 5 years ago '04        #147
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11747 11747
lakers are just fu*king greedy
 5 years ago '05        #148
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Gater said:
I really want people to read what I'm about to say about Josh.. Especially LA fans because I've been watching him sense he got in the league

Pros: Great Athlete, Great Defender and shot blocker..dude doesn't back down from no one..and when he inside the paint he is a good scorer(Can shoot hook shots with both hands) *Underrated Passer*

Cons: Still thinks he has a jump shot and will not stop shooting! I REPEAT, WILL NOT STOP, EVER!..He cannot dribble the ball for sh*t! Still likes to think he is CP3 and dribble the ball up and down the court..He Turns the ball over a LOT!...can be a headcase on the Court at times if sh*t doesn't go his way..AND DUDE IS AN ATROCIOUS free throw shooter..at one point during the year he was 2-14 from the line and I think hes right around 44% now

I just don't understand why people want to give up Pau for him..your not getting that much better IMO..Josh is younger yes..but you lose Size, Rebounding, and a more efficient player IMO
I don't know what's true (whether we get Amare or Josh) but I think Josh would work fine out in LA. He doesn't have a jumper, but he will not have free reign to shoot like he does in Atlanta. No disrespect, but you don't have someone on your team like Kobe or Dwight for that matter. If Josh starts chucking, then Kobe going to death stare him and we know what happens after that ()

All seriousness, Josh would do fine. He will be brought in to get those garbage points (rebounds, cuts to the basket, ect...) Pau just doesn't work in this offense.

That said, I'd take Josh or Amare. I think I'd rather have Josh because I think he would a.ssimilate better with the team than Amare. Amare will have something to prove since he seems like the odd man out in NY.
 11-27-2012, 05:25 PM         #149
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kast u still want Pau man? come on now...he's done
 5 years ago '12        #150
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space

and thats exactly the face im makin right now with a little more anger

smh wanting to keep that bi*ch pau

fu*k him

we couldve had lowry/scola/martin for him last year

his stock is falling real fast
fu*k STAT that n*gga is ALWAYS INJURED. Waiting for a post game from the n*gga, when he isn't getting to the rim, or making his shots he's useless. He doesn't play defense and he doesn't bother to rebound.

fu*k JOSH SMITH! n*gga has very little BBall IQ. He constantly bricks and bricks and bricks shots. He's not a jump shooter at all. He's basically a Dunk in the paint guy and that's about it. He's very limited. He can rebound well, and play sub-par man to man defense. But that's about it.

AT LEAST WITH PAU he's going to grab fu*king boards and attempt to play sloppy European defense.

I haven't given up hope on Pau fully yet. Like Astro said there is a world where Dwight & Pau can co-exist I'm sure.

Pau is a great passer still, and still has a high bball IQ though it may not seem like it.

I rather keep Pau and let him expire next year unless we trading him to Utah for some OH SNAP like

Pau & Blake for Millsap & Mo Williams.

#KeepPauTill2014
 5 years ago '06        #151
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Richard Jefferson and Jeremy Tyler for Pau Gasol. Make it happen Mitch
 5 years ago '12        #152
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
 DaKingIsBack said:
Richard Jefferson and Jeremy Tyler for Pau Gasol. Make it happen Mitch

Steve Blake/Meeks for Klay/Steph

5 years ago '12        #153
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
9 pages and NO fu*kIN SOURCE

5 years ago '10        #154
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21179 21179
 Kastanova said:
fu*k STAT that n*gga is ALWAYS INJURED. Waiting for a post game from the n*gga, when he isn't getting to the rim, or making his shots he's useless. He doesn't play defense and he doesn't bother to rebound.

fu*k JOSH SMITH! n*gga has very little BBall IQ. He constantly bricks and bricks and bricks shots. He's not a jump shooter at all. He's basically a Dunk in the paint guy and that's about it. He's very limited. He can rebound well, and play sub-par man to man defense. But that's about it.

AT LEAST WITH PAU he's going to grab fu*king boards and attempt to play sloppy European defense.

I haven't given up hope on Pau fully yet. Like Astro said there is a world where Dwight & Pau can co-exist I'm sure.

Pau is a great passer still, and still has a high bball IQ though it may not seem like it.

I rather keep Pau and let him expire next year unless we trading him to Utah for some OH SNAP like

Pau & Blake for Millsap & Mo Williams.

#KeepPauTill2014
It's more about fit, Pau doesn't fit there in Pringles offense. Josh & Stat do, blame that on your coach for his round hole in a square peg coaching style.
 5 years ago '04        #155
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
Seen them speak on this on PTI. Stats knees is what worries me the most. Pau finna go into another funk.
 5 years ago '06        #156
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,531 | Props total: 6777 6777
i call bullsh*t till i see a gotdamn source
 5 years ago '11        #157
virus21 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$443 | Props total: 132 132
gasol would fit the knicks better than amare
 5 years ago '12        #158
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 Kastanova said:
I am officially on suicide watch if we get Stat.

Nash gon be out half the year
then add Stat

why do people want stat? I still remember when Lamar Odom took his soul for the series in the playoffs in his last year with the suns. Lakers don't need to get worse defensively AND add injury issues.

and thats exactly the face im makin right now with a little more anger

smh wanting to keep that bi*ch pau

fu*k him

we couldve had lowry/scola/martin for him last year

his stock is falling real fast
I'm not sure if the rockets were really gonna make that move. I wish they would have but they went several different ways with the trades that nobody understands. I'd rather keep Gasol until he comes off the books or the lakers get a BETTER TRADE

SAY NO TO STAT

SAY NO TO SMITH (unless they add teague which wont happen because Ferry isn't making dumb moves anymore. Him getting rid of regular joe's contract shows that)
 5 years ago '09        #159
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
 shadychef04 said:
novak and korver on the same team?

too much white boy shooter swag

they just need scalabrine the god to make them the team with most white boy swag
2 of the best 3 point shooters in the game with defensive liabilities? Sounds like D'Antoni written all over it
 5 years ago '11        #160
clydes suit 17 heat pts17
space
space
$6,344 | Props total: 6085 6085
this bullsh*t aint true but if it did happen
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago