Meek Mill ft. Rick Ross & Jay Z - Lay Up (Remix)

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
153 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 Ra-da-god said:
these n*ggas dont know what the fu*k they want bro all they do is whine like a bunch of bi*ches

when a rappers is underground n*ggas want them to blow up when they blow up n*ggas liked them better when they were underground....

when they socially conscious n*ggas want them to be socially relevant when they do that the same n*ggas want them to go back to their "old style"

when n*ggas rap about being in the streets, n*ggas want them to expand and switch it up when they do that now they're a sell out

when they wanna take time with their music n*ggas want 1000 mixtapes, 1000 mixtapes later "Son over saturated all he do is drp tapes where album at"

we've seen it happen to the best Jay, Lupe, Wayne, T.I, Cole, slaughterhouse

fu*k HIP HOP FANS
Props
 5 years ago '08        #42
space
space
double.
 5 years ago '12        #43
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
jay is done
 11-27-2012, 03:12 PM         #44
Kreemy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people using all their energy to hate on a verse that jay purposely pulled from the album
 5 years ago '04        #45
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
ra-da-god w/ the GOD-like post

5 years ago '04        #46
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,329 | Props total: 11402 11402
 siggiddy said:
n*ggas acting like Jay's verse doesn't fit the subject matter...

what else would he talk about?

you want Jay to spit a 16 like Ross did on Nas' song "Accident murderers"?...
lol true tho ppl are never satisfied with jay tho song is called lay up your not gonna get the thought provoked hov
 5 years ago '04        #47
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 1563 1563
lol yall know I'm telling the truth and dont even get me started on the d!ckriding just because a rapper is young and "new"........ I swear I can't stand the hip hop community n*ggas wanna be entitled fans, Ceo's and A&R's all at the same damn time and then dont even buy the music

real life?

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 11-27-2012 at 04:21 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #48
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
this sh*t is cold as fu*k trey songs k!lled it and the beat whoooo
i cant wait for the single
 5 years ago '12        #49
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
these n*ggas dont know what the fu*k they want bro all they do is whine like a bunch of bi*ches

when a rapper is underground n*ggas want them to blow up when they blow up n*ggas liked them better when they were underground....

when they socially conscious n*ggas want them to be socially relevant when they do that the same n*ggas want them to go back to their "old style"

when n*ggas rap about being in the streets, n*ggas want them to expand and switch it up when they do that now they're a sell out

when they wanna take time with their music n*ggas want 1000 mixtapes, 1000 mixtapes later "Son over saturated all he do is drp tapes where the album at"

fu*k HIP HOP FANS
its different people saying these things

hip hop fans are not a single entity.
 11-27-2012, 05:52 PM         #50
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What else does Jay have left to rap about, he always lacked content, but at least back then he had things going on around in his life, people, controversy

He's a family man now, hangs with dude from cold play and changes diapers while attending sports events

Jay needs to hang it up, he aint the greatest rapper alive anymore, them days are long gone, just perform ur greatest songs from the past and leave the new music to the yougins
 5 years ago '05        #51
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,255 | Props total: 341 341
 the synthesis said:
What else does Jay have left to rap about, he always lacked content, but at least back then he had things going on around in his life, people, controversy

He's a family man now, hangs with dude from cold play and changes diapers while attending sports events

Jay needs to hang it up, he aint the greatest rapper alive anymore, them days are long gone, just perform ur greatest songs from the past and leave the new music to the yougins

i rather listen to some new HOV any day over these wack a.ss 'yougins'
jay may not be in his prime but he still got it.
 5 years ago '08        #52
space
space
 the synthesis said:

@ this f*ggot a.ss euro trash

Stop listening u wigger if u don't like it

I know Pac Stan's are retarded but it really isn't that hard of a concept to grasp
 5 years ago '04        #53
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 1563 1563
 thatsmygoat said:
its different people saying these things

hip hop fans are not a single entity.
never said it was the same n*ggas the point is hip hop fans are NEVER satisfied and they NEVER just stop and enjoy the music

Iv'e been listening to Hov since 98.....

I liked Hov when he rapped about selling drugs...

I Still liked Hov when he went in to super hey papi brag mode

I even liked Hov when he embarked his 30+ crisp button up phase

and I still fu*ks with Hov in his forever young pass the grey poupon rich white man maturation period......

Why? cause the n*gga is still out rapping %80 of the new age trap/snap/swag/emo rappers out and the music is there....

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 11-27-2012 at 08:12 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #54
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 77 77
 Ra-da-god said:

when a rapper is underground n*ggas want them to blow up when they blow up n*ggas liked them better when they were underground....

when they wanna take time with their music n*ggas want 1000 mixtapes, 1000 mixtapes later "Son over saturated all he do is drp tapes where the album at"

fu*k HIP HOP FANS
catches holy ghost

5 years ago '04        #55
Merk 
space
space
$695 | Props total: 5 5
jay-z verse is wack as hell.
 5 years ago '07        #56
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
space
$8,210 | Props total: 790 790
out of all songs meek did im surprised jay did a remix to this

the original stays on repeat tho on that dreams and nightmares
 5 years ago '12        #57
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
never said it was the same n*ggas the point is hip hop fans are NEVER satisfied and they NEVER just stop and enjoy the music

Iv'e been listening to Hov since 98.....

I liked Hov when he rapped about selling drugs...

I Still liked Hov when he went in to super hey papi brag mode

I even liked Hov when he embarked his 30+ crisp button up phase

and I still fu*ks with Hov in his forever young pass the grey poupon rich white man maturation period......

Why? cause the n*gga is still out rapping %80 of the new age trap/snap/swag/emo rappers out and the music is there....

i'm the biggest hov fan i know, period.

and you're right, i would rather listen to hov than 95% of these other dudes out here

doesn't change that relative to his old stuff this is disappointing
 5 years ago '08        #58
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
Yeah thats not a grade A Hov verse but it's still better then half the sh*t I hear.
 5 years ago '12        #59
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
this is one boringass track... Meek really didnt impress me this year
 5 years ago '05        #60
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 Ra-da-god said:

fu*k HIP HOP FANS
I love this post but you missed ONE important element. Hip Hop fans don't support their artists and then they complain about all this sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy