'Two and a Half Men' star Angus T. Jones begs fans to stop watching: 'I don't want to be on it'

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
SMH, I need a planet with NO RELIGION. New age religion, Christians, Muslims, Jews...all sound insane to me. fu*kin brain washed sheep, hope this kid never gets work in the industry ever again.
 5 years ago '06        #82
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,532 | Props total: 6779 6779
tell this bi*ch a.ss n*gga to donate every cent he made from that show
if hes so fu*king appalled

5 years ago '08        #83
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 VinylDigga213 said:
SMH, I need a planet with NO RELIGION. New age religion, Christians, Muslims, Jews...all sound insane to me. fu*kin brain washed sheep, hope this kid never gets work in the industry ever again.

Why would he want to work for the industry when he knows its evil?
 5 years ago '07        #84
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
 Got Cheeve? said:
Exactly.

But I'm not like a lot of you dudes on the whole "fu*k religion" thing. I mean, I'm not religious, but I can't hate on someone who thinks they need faith to better their lives, by all means. My whole thing with this is this kid is obviously getting took by some guy who has him putting his name next to God. Yet some of these religious folks are saying good for him not even comprehending that this kid is actually guilty of "blasphemy" by putting this guy on a pedestal. I like too how if you aren't religious you're atheist or a closet believer So simple minded. I ain't neither of those things, I actually think humans collectively are the power that is "god." Not one man, but all of us connected. I don't know what you'd call that, but I know it's not atheist or being a "closet believer."

"The Forerunner" are you serious? That's some legit cult sh*t right there. Any man who goes by a name like that is screaming, "False Prophet." He knows the kid is rich, and is draining his money, likely telling him that, "You made the money off a show of sin, the best thing you can do is give it to God and the church."

Shame on you religious folks who are supporting this, you should be outraged honestly. That sh*t is blasphemy. I know about Seventh Day Adventist too, my dad's side of my family is Seventh Day. This guy is claiming that yet placing himself high up like he's some prophet. That's a no-no. fu*k that guy, and hopefully lil Angus here smartens up but hey, marks are born every day. If he wants to do it, let him do it but he's getting played.
Im not one of the fu*k religion types, I think it does some good for people. I just think the cons heavily outweigh the pros, but to me, this isn't some kid finding god. Looks like some dude conned some impressionable kid with deep pockets. Religious people supporting this or co signing this are just hurting their own message.
 5 years ago '06        #85
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Look at how the preacher is lookin at Angus like....

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #86
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 429 429
CBS CEO Les Moonves gets snarky over Angus T. Jones

CBS CEO Les Moonves addressed the controversy surrounding Angus T. Jones of "Two and a Half Men" at an industry breakfast hosted by the Wall Street Journal on Tuesday.

"We took this boy [Jones] who started with us when he was eight years old, and it seems to be what happens with child stars over the course of time," Moonves said. "He's now making over $300,000 per week, which is not a bad salary for a 19-year-old kid, and he went on a religious channel and urged people not to watch the show because it was filth. By the way, he's still collecting his $300,000 per week."

Moonves was cagey about whether Jones still has a job. When asked if he was in the market for a new “half man,” Moonves replied, "We have other plans. I don't know what our status is with him.” He then joked, "After going through what we went through with Charlie Sheen, it's been a piece of cake."

In a widely seen online video, Jones called the CBS sitcom "filth" and urged people not to watch it. Explaining that the show was in conflict with his religious beliefs, Jones said, “People will see us and be like, 'I can be a Christian and be on a show like ‘Two and a Half Men.' You can't. You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can't."

Jones later apologized. In a statement, he said, "Without qualification, I am grateful to and have the highest regard and respect for all of the wonderful people on 'Two and a Half Men' with whom I have worked and over the past 10 years who have become an extension of my family."

Moonves, who is married to television personality Julie Chen, has a history of playing a strong hand when it comes to decisions around CBS, even though his position as CEO puts him far above such matters. "I'm very involved," Moonves said in an interview with The Wall Street Journal earlier this year. "It's probably sometimes overbearing and annoying, but I know what I'm talking about." It was Moonves who made the decision to re-cast the female lead in "The Big Bang Theory" after the pilot was shot. He thought the show would benefit from a "girl next door" type that the audience could relate to. Turns out he was right. The show is a ratings monster.

Should Moonves decide to give Jones his walking papers, the young actor can take comfort that his former costar Charlie Sheen has offered him a role on his new show, "Anger Management." Sheen told ABC News, "My former nephew is welcome at the Goodson Anger Management home anytime."

Source:
 5 years ago '08        #87
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17249 17249
They will replace him "dies in the war", Hannah Montana is the new member of the show.....
 5 years ago '08        #88
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17249 17249
Oh btw look what they had him doing at such a young age, my bi*ch Jodi in there

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 12-05-2012 at 07:29 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy