'Two and a Half Men' star Angus T. Jones begs fans to stop watching: 'I don't want to be on it'

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #61
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 13247 13247
Fag..
 5 years ago '05        #62
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 Got Cheeve? said:
Angus T. Jones? k!ller name.

But damn homey, he doesn't know it but he just joined a cult. Just look how he's oogling over that Hudson guy like he's God. He even puts him and god in the same sentence. Classic cult sign. fu*k, the guy is known as "Forerunner" for christ's sake.
All religions start as cults though. Don't join none of em. They end as mythology, too, by the way. That's the lifespan; cult --> religion --> mythology.
 5 years ago '11        #63
ghostridah 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,000 | Props total: 916 916
F**k this and clown and his show. just another brainwashed kid eating alive by Hollywood he'll be broke and on drugs within 2 years.
 5 years ago '11        #64
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,764 | Props total: 4972 4972

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #65
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Thou shall not serve two masters. You have to choose one...
 5 years ago '11        #66
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24

come out the closet already
 5 years ago '08        #67
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 Yung Louie said:
he went crazy cause he found god? n*gga stfu smh
Do you really think this is a simple case of him finding GOD and wanting to live out his life as GOD intended?? Following the bible and being a good Christian?? Is that really how he sounds to you in those videos??

If you cant look at that and see that something ain't right with this situation, than some n*gga with a bible is going to lead you right to hell.
 5 years ago '04        #68
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
Religion is a hell of drug.......
 5 years ago '11        #69
KidNice 173 heat pts173
space
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 33 33
The fu*k is he doing?! They are going to rob that kid blind!!!
 11-27-2012, 04:24 PM         #70
bbrossy313  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like how he was talking about how the cult leader just randomly showed up at his how to have bible study. I bet if he wasnt a multi millionaire he wouldnt have given to sh*ts.

I bet this kid wont turn down all the rerun money coming his way even tho its "blood money"
 11-27-2012, 04:26 PM         #71
104  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not an Adventist (though I grew up as a Witness), and I'm pretty sure Forerunner would disagree with my own beliefs. But I love this, this is one of the dopest interviews I've ever seen. Great to see somebody taking a stand for what they believe, regardless of what public opinion may turn out to be.

I don't watch that show but I wholly applaud this kid and this move, he deserves nothing but respect for this, regardless of what your views are on religion.

If you consider yourself as a true freethinker, then it would be hypocritical to try and disparage a man for coming up to his own conclusions about life (even if they do fit into an established faith), and standing proudly on them.
 5 years ago '04        #72
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,410 | Props total: 688 688
Only time will tell where hes headed, could be bad, could be good... But being on a set his entire life, he will most likely fail outside of entertainment...

Edit: Thats the Jay-Z illuminati guy???? Its over for this kid...
 5 years ago '05        #73
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
brainwashed and.......just a stupid kid lol but if he really feels that way then step away find a way out and give that money to church and help the people but oh well
 5 years ago '12        #74
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
this bi*ch makes 350,000 an episode fu*k this mothafu*ka, hope he broke and burned out in 2 years.

then we will see where God takes his a.ss
 5 years ago '12        #75
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$23,461 | Props total: 12827 12827
was such a cute little kid but this a weird looking dude lol
 5 years ago '06        #76
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
space
$15,564 | Props total: 35694 35694
 Cheeze said:
Show was never really funny at all to me

Seems worse now
The fu*k you still watching it for if its not funny?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #77
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 36 Nine said:
I'm not an Adventist (though I grew up as a Witness), and I'm pretty sure Forerunner would disagree with my own beliefs. But I love this, this is one of the dopest interviews I've ever seen. Great to see somebody taking a stand for what they believe, regardless of what public opinion may turn out to be.

I don't watch that show but I wholly applaud this kid and this move, he deserves nothing but respect for this, regardless of what your views are on religion.

If you consider yourself as a true freethinker, then it would be hypocritical to try and disparage a man for coming up to his own conclusions about life (even if they do fit into an established faith), and standing proudly on them.
if you think this is free thinking you're as delusional as this kid is. Its pretty obvious this dude has his hands all up in his pockets.
 11-27-2012, 06:43 PM         #78
InnanetGsRunSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude is like the Packers. Ain't even reach his halfway point in the game and lost.
Jon Cryer will be doing interviews about what a lost and caring individual he was in 5 years.

On the other hand, if he feels something is evil at least he is taking action.
I'm not sure running with forerunner is it.
I guess getting inspiration from dude wasn't enough, he decides to FOLLOW him.
Why not take what you saw in Hollywood, couple that with INSPIRATION from Forerunner...

...and be a LEADER?
 5 years ago '11        #79
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,445 | Props total: 1420 1420
i turn 19 in january lorre hit me up
 11-27-2012, 07:56 PM         #80
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTheory said:
Little dude joined a religious cult though...
 NoTitleSince73 said:
if you think this is free thinking you're as delusional as this kid is. Its pretty obvious this dude has his hands all up in his pockets.
Exactly.

But I'm not like a lot of you dudes on the whole "fu*k religion" thing. I mean, I'm not religious, but I can't hate on someone who thinks they need faith to better their lives, by all means. My whole thing with this is this kid is obviously getting took by some guy who has him putting his name next to God. Yet some of these religious folks are saying good for him not even comprehending that this kid is actually guilty of "blasphemy" by putting this guy on a pedestal. I like too how if you aren't religious you're atheist or a closet believer So simple minded. I ain't neither of those things, I actually think humans collectively are the power that is "god." Not one man, but all of us connected. I don't know what you'd call that, but I know it's not atheist or being a "closet believer."

"The Forerunner" are you serious? That's some legit cult sh*t right there. Any man who goes by a name like that is screaming, "False Prophet." He knows the kid is rich, and is draining his money, likely telling him that, "You made the money off a show of sin, the best thing you can do is give it to God and the church."

Shame on you religious folks who are supporting this, you should be outraged honestly. That sh*t is blasphemy. I know about Seventh Day Adventist too, my dad's side of my family is Seventh Day. This guy is claiming that yet placing himself high up like he's some prophet. That's a no-no. fu*k that guy, and hopefully lil Angus here smartens up but hey, marks are born every day. If he wants to do it, let him do it but he's getting played.

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 11-27-2012 at 07:59 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago